krajax
11/02/2015 05:49 PM (UTC)
frabn Wrote:
(I think people gave up on it when it got too serious. It derailed early on and became a lot of fun, then it got very lengthy and very serious.)

There's nothing wrong with having a somewhat serious and well-written story game with bit of humor in it. I was actually starting to like Baraka407's entires into the game. I guess it should have been titled "Create a Mortal Kombat Parody Story Game" for those looking to type in random funny shit. Not that it's a bad thing. I still liked my first entries on Drahmin in Cassie's messed up head.
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

11/02/2015 09:20 PM (UTC)
Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying they were bad by any means. Sadly it was probably a combo of TLDR and not being short, sweet and funny.
krajax
11/03/2015 01:49 PM (UTC)
frabn Wrote:
Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying they were bad by any means. Sadly it was probably a combo of TLDR and not being short, sweet and funny.

I knew you weren't lol.
Pages: 3
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.