Respected Fighter
posted08/12/2015 09:21 PM (UTC)by
viper2x39
So I've been trying to finish hammering out some trophies for MKX on my PS4. And I'm down to basically just to online stuff. Now I'm not great at MK, never have been, but I love the story and the universe in general. I'm trying to get the Respected Fighter trophy and just was wondering if there were some other people that were looking to do the same maybe we could get in a party and crank it out. Let me know thanks!
Blade4693
08/11/2015 04:57 PM (UTC)
Keep checking the rooms and you will usually find some people trying to boost for the trophy. Be warned though, it will still take a while since some people have bad connections and disconnect, some people just leave, some people don't even know what they are supposed to be doing, and some people specifically come in those rooms to mess everybody up lol

unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

08/11/2015 05:15 PM (UTC)
Blade4693 Wrote:
Keep checking the rooms and you will usually find some people trying to boost for the trophy. Be warned though, it will still take a while since some people have bad connections and disconnect, some people just leave, some people don't even know what they are supposed to be doing, and some people specifically come in those rooms to mess everybody up lol

My god yes. The amount of butthurt is biblical. That's why I'll check everyone's Kombat History when I join a room to see their win/loss ratio. Even still though, sometimes that doesn't matter, because if I join a room where someone is owning all as king and I dethrone them, they'll leave the room right after granting me a well deserved 0-1 respect. tongue

The baby bottle is my most used emoji.
viper2x39
08/11/2015 09:39 PM (UTC)
That's my problem people kinda suck haha. I'm not a huge online player but there are a few trophies that I need to get online. I was hoping for a " you scratch my back, I scratch yours kinda deal"
djdmac24
About Me

[URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/view/2313162/kung-lao-fatality.html][IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2313162&t=o[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/]GIFSoup[/URL]

08/12/2015 10:54 AM (UTC)
Whats your psn id? I need to do this same thing, so maybe we can help each other out whenever we're both online. Mine is the same as my screen name here: djdmac24.
viper2x39
08/12/2015 04:21 PM (UTC)
Awesome! That would be great! I was playing last night in a party of 8 and me and one other person were the only one doing respect points it sucks. I hate online trophies...
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

08/12/2015 09:21 PM (UTC)
I was playing KoTH Survivor with one guy the other day who refused to give me respect points. I beat him 7 times in a row (ALMOST got Johnny, god dammit). When he beat me, I gave him 10. When I beat him again afterward, he started giving me 10 consistently. You can try that and see if it works...I've found that some zero-respecters will chang their tune if you give them 10
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.