Immortal_Kanji
02/14/2016 04:24 PM (UTC)
Anyone from the 3D characters be involved in the season 2 comics?

Plus will there be romantic interactions with Liu & Kitana?

What if it took place after the game? When Raiden is slowly being corrupted by the evil Jinsei?
mattteo
About Me

02/14/2016 08:02 PM (UTC)
Oh boy, did I feel the hype when I saw this thread resurface in the MKX forum !!! I thought Kittelsen had made a new announcement or something!
Still hoping!

About the 3D characters, I'm also dying to see them. IF season 2 happens, I'm sure many will be involved: Daegon, Kenshi, Quan Chi, Bo'Rai Cho, Nitara (I'd like to see repercussions for her actions in season 1 discussed in the Vampire Elders in a Citadel in Vaeternus), Sareena, Li Mei, Hotaru (I know he wants to involve all the Seido and Chaosrealm characters), Frost in training, Kira (remember the little Afghan girl from season 1 flashback?).

Who won't be?
Taven- still encased in stone
Reiko, Havik, Dahmin and Moloch- deceased (though we could get a second party in the Netherrealm. I once tweeted him, asking what he thinks about Reiko building his own army in Hell and going to war with Quan Chi's acolytes and he favoured my tweet. But it was just conversation, don't know what to make of it)
Mavado- dead, though Daegon's dragon i known to open portal to Hell at his master's will

I don't know how he could fit Ashrah and Kai, but I guess it's possible too
Spaceman
02/17/2016 09:41 AM (UTC)
Have only read the OP, but from the quotes I get the feeling this dude is just trying to build hype so he can get a season 2. Not trying to knock him, for all i know the characters he's talking about will be in season 2. And not to mention the comic seemed very well received so who knows if he even needs to build hype and will just get a season 2 anyway. But still, thats the feeling i get from his twitter stuff, I doubt he has a draft ready to go at this point so of course he's gonna stoke the flames of fanboy hype. Mention any character and guess what?! Hell yeah they're the main focus of season 2!! Time to shine Mokap!
Sonya since 92
About Me

Bladdy lovely Sig by Minion. PSN -rlg24 LIVE -WestcountryBlud

02/17/2016 10:50 PM (UTC)
Kittleson tweeted me back the other yesterday. Not working on Season 2 unfortunately sad
balkcsiaboot
02/21/2016 02:05 AM (UTC)
SlickRick82 Wrote:
Kittleson tweeted me back the other yesterday. Not working on Season 2 unfortunately sad

GOOD
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
02/22/2016 02:02 AM (UTC)
Has a season 2 even been confirmed? Sorry I'm out of the loop.
Uppercut Editions
About Me

Uppercut Editions - Mortal Kombat Encyclopedia Project Creator and Manager - Join Our Fight and Like the Mortal Kombat Encyclopedia Project on Facebook and Twitter -

02/22/2016 03:15 AM (UTC)
No, season 2 has not been confirmed.

I recently spoke to WB about the publications for Mortal Kombat, and it was eye opening how much is actuallt WB and how much is actually NRS with this stuff.
Tazer_Gunshot
02/22/2016 04:43 AM (UTC)
We do need Season 2. He cannot leave us with a cliffhanger and just quit. Injustice comic is doing really good. The MKX comic is awesome and I want MORE!
nightbreed_16
About Me

I will rock you.

02/22/2016 01:37 PM (UTC)
It would be a slap in the face to the fans if they aren't a season 2 comic . They are a lot of ways it can continue till Mortal Kombat 11 arrives.
KenshiMaster16
02/22/2016 02:57 PM (UTC)
I think Season 2 will happen eventually but hopefully with another writer. Nothing against Kittelsen but a fresh take would be nice.
mattteo
About Me

02/22/2016 05:35 PM (UTC)
KenshiMaster16 Wrote:
I think Season 2 will happen eventually but hopefully with another writer. Nothing against Kittelsen but a fresh take would be nice.

That would be the worst choice.

We've just brought this guy up to speed with the lore through thousand of twitters ;)))
We can't do it all over again wow
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.