Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 1 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (21.8%)
Jade (45.4%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (25.4%)
Freddy Krueger (7.2%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • November 18th, 2017
    Mortal Kombat Funko Store Signing - Sunday [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Justice League Gear & Events Hit Injustice 2 [Read On]
  • November 11th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 3 Reveals Enchantress & TMNT [Read On]
  • November 10th, 2017
    ELEAGUE Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 3 Reveal Tonight [Read On]
  • November 10th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Xbox One X 4k Enhanced in November Update [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Fan Koliseum

The arena for Mortal Kombat Fantasy Fights and Kommunity Kombat!
Page of 9

DV805Posted: 09/09/2015 02:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::821
Nationality::United States
RE: Newest Invasion Boss: Sindel

Her name does pop up on Erron Black's bullet.

X-Ray on Sindel

Does it necessarily mean anything? Probably not, I'm not sure how the mechanics work, maybe it just reads off of whatever name is listed on the health bar?

Apart from that, I don't think I noticed any other new moves from her. It'd be cool if she was in KP2, though, although I'd rather take somebody fresh, like Sareena or Li Mei. I definitely won't complain if Sindel makes it in, though.

Brady_Still_Got_CagedPosted: 09/09/2015 02:23 PMStatus ::

Visits::37

Now everyones gonna expect Rain and Baraka fights for the next two invasions

KenshiMaster16Posted: 09/09/2015 03:47 PMStatus ::

Visits::10118

DV805 Wrote:
Her name does pop up on Erron Black's bullet.

X-Ray on Sindel

Does it necessarily mean anything? Probably not, I'm not sure how the mechanics work, maybe it just reads off of whatever name is listed on the health bar?

Apart from that, I don't think I noticed any other new moves from her. It'd be cool if she was in KP2, though, although I'd rather take somebody fresh, like Sareena or Li Mei. I definitely won't complain if Sindel makes it in, though.

At this point I wouldn't complain at all. I wasn't keen on Sindel at first but now that it's official from NRS that we're getting 4 more characters, I'm just happy no matter who it is as long as they play well, they're fun to pick up and they're well balanced.

Do I think it's Sindel in KP2? No, not really. Would I prefer someone we haven't yet seen in a while like Li Mei, Frost or Sareena? Yep, totally, but I could live with Sindel if it was indeed her.

ImperatrixSindelPosted: 09/09/2015 05:16 PMStatus ::

Visits::675

The bullets don't read off the health bars -- they're specific textures. IIRC Sindel, Baraka, Rain, and Shao Kahn (?!) have bullet textures. The Shao Kahn one was probably just a troll move because they knew people would datamine, but who knows.

She's unchanged from story mode but as I look at it I'm struck by how different story mode Sindel actually is from MK9 Sindel -- which I was just playing the other day. The combos are totally different, even if many of the animations are the same.

Anyway, I know lots of people want Sareena or Li Mei and in my perfect world we'd get all three of them, but she's my fave in the whole series obviously and I'm hyped that this might be a hint.

JadedReignPosted: 09/09/2015 05:34 PMStatus ::

Visits::1603

ImperatrixSindel Wrote:
She's unchanged from story mode but as I look at it I'm struck by how different story mode Sindel actually is from MK9 Sindel -- which I was just playing the other day. The combos are totally different, even if many of the animations are the same.

I noticed this, too. I WISH I could juggle 3 times with her Back+2 like story mode Sindel.

It makes me question why change the move properties at all if they're just going to be NPCs. I understand the graphical changes on moves because of next gen, but changing combos and how moves hit seems somewhat like a wasted effort if they're not going to be playable. Just a thought.

ProfesserAhnkaPosted: 09/09/2015 05:48 PMStatus ::

Visits::6174

I do believe we'll see Sindel, Rain, and Baraka be released when every thing is all said and done, definitely not in Kombat Pack 2, but maybe in a future "Komplete Edition", NRS may use that as a push to sell some extra copies.

I like the fishnets/black lace sleeves they gave Sindel, but here's hoping they tweek her look even more if she ever does become playable. Rain and Baraka have new looks and are ready to go but Sindel still looks a little too close to her MK9 appearance for my tastes.

Leader Of Rain's Minions & Tanya's Titans. Thx Minion!  photo ProfesserAhnkaSig_zpsoi5spq99.gif
alican_zeroPosted: 09/09/2015 07:01 PMStatus ::

Visits::1036
Nationality::Turkey

Come forward if you dare to defeat the Queen Sindel (invasion boss) and see the rightful claim of her throne and expected return of The Queen.She is definitely the silluette 2♡♡♡♡♡

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Sindel-142946721
Blade4everPosted: 09/09/2015 07:34 PMStatus ::

Visits::106
Nationality::Canada

ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
I do believe we'll see Sindel, Rain, and Baraka be released when every thing is all said and done, definitely not in Kombat Pack 2, but maybe in a future "Komplete Edition", NRS may use that as a push to sell some extra copies.

I like the fishnets/black lace sleeves they gave Sindel, but here's hoping they tweek her look even more if she ever does become playable. Rain and Baraka have new looks and are ready to go but Sindel still looks a little too close to her MK9 appearance for my tastes.

Wishful thinking

...And Justice For All
Warbro666Posted: 09/09/2015 08:06 PMStatus ::

Visits::234
Nationality::New Zealand

ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
I do believe we'll see Sindel, Rain, and Baraka be released when every thing is all said and done, definitely not in Kombat Pack 2.

I'm genuinely curious as to why people are so doubtful that Baraka and Sindel will be included in KP2. There are 2 silhouettes that match their in game models directly. I know people want other characters but you guys also seem to be vehemently disbelieving the silhouette hints.

Sometimes a spade is just a spade.

ImperatrixSindelPosted: 09/09/2015 08:08 PMStatus ::

Warbro666 Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
I do believe we'll see Sindel, Rain, and Baraka be released when every thing is all said and done, definitely not in Kombat Pack 2.

I'm genuinely curious as to why people are so doubtful that Baraka and Sindel will be included in KP2. There are 2 silhouettes that match their in game models directly. I know people want other characters but you guys also seem to be vehemently disbelieving the silhouette hints.

The first silhouette is definitely Baraka, but the second one is so vague that nobody can quite decide. I agree that it could be Sindel, though, especially with the neckline it has and her high collar.

Kitana147Posted: 09/09/2015 08:14 PMStatus ::

Visits::6505

i hope if sindel is in kp2 she gets a new outfit i dont want a mk9 outfit with added material

"I am not so easily fooled, assassin of Outworld!"
ProfesserAhnkaPosted: 09/09/2015 09:48 PMStatus ::

Warbro666 Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

And sometimes people have their own fucking minds with their own fucking opinions. Stop pushing your beliefs on me. They're "silhouette hints" that could be anything. If I saw Sindel I'd say I saw Sindel- Obviously I do not. You do. Big fucking whoop. I like Sindel so what the hell would I get out of denying her inclusion?

Leader Of Rain's Minions & Tanya's Titans. Thx Minion!  photo ProfesserAhnkaSig_zpsoi5spq99.gif
ProfesserAhnkaPosted: 09/09/2015 09:55 PMStatus ::

Kitana147 Wrote:
i hope if sindel is in kp2 she gets a new outfit i dont want a mk9 outfit with added material

Exactly.

ProfesserAhnkaPosted: 09/09/2015 09:58 PMStatus ::

Blade4ever Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

Wishful thinking

It's all wishful thinking including things you want. That's part of speculating on a message board.

mkmileenaPosted: 09/09/2015 10:03 PMStatus ::

Visits::4822

I really have mixed feelings about it if Sindel is in KP2.

While I would rather Li Mei or Sareena seeing as Sindel was just in MK9, I think Sindel was made for MKX and its 3 variations, and would really love to see what they do.

Ethereal, ravenous, piercing. It's Mileena bitch.

Lovely signature by MINION

ProfesserAhnkaPosted: 09/09/2015 10:07 PMStatus ::

mkmileena Wrote:
I really have mixed feelings about it if Sindel is in KP2.

While I would rather Li Mei or Sareena seeing as Sindel was just in MK9, I think Sindel was made for MKX and its 3 variations, and would really love to see what they do.

Sindel could be fierce. I'd rather Li Mei or Sareena or even Frost- but Sindel would be an awesome fit. Still hope she gets a new costume once playable.

Ion3008Posted: 09/09/2015 10:10 PMStatus ::

Visits::8799

Pretty sure that was more intended for the general fanbase saying "Lefty is totally Sektor, Noob, Smoke, Fujin and NOT Baraka cuz I don't want it to be Baraka"

(Even though that totally has to be Baraka...like even the small details are a close match)

Number 2 could be Frost, Rain or Sindel. The body doesn't look like a Xenomorph due to there being no back spikes and the shape is still more human with a neck. There would be NO misinterpreting an Alien Silhoette. Unlike the rest nothing about number 2 jumps out to me so I can't really place bets on it being specifically Sindel.

ProfesserAhnkaPosted: 09/09/2015 10:17 PMStatus ::

Ion3008 Wrote:
Pretty sure that was more intended for the general fanbase saying "Lefty is totally Sektor, Noob, Smoke, Fujin and NOT Baraka cuz I don't want it to be Baraka"

(Even though that totally has to be Baraka...like even the small details are a close match)

Number 2 could be Frost, Rain or Sindel. The body doesn't look like a Xenomorph due to there being no back spikes and the shape is still more human with a neck. There would be NO misinterpreting an Alien Silhoette. Unlike the rest nothing about number 2 jumps out to me so I can't really place bets on it being specifically Sindel.

I just can't imagine us getting a pack without a guest.

I'm willing to bet #2 is a guest- may not be Alien but it's a guest. I'm sorry but number 3 keeps coming off as Cyrax or a cyborg to me.

Ion3008Posted: 09/09/2015 10:24 PMStatus ::

Visits::8799

I see Fujin because of the shoulders and facial structure matching up but thats fine, I forgive you.

nightbreed_16Posted: 09/09/2015 10:48 PMStatus ::

Visits::259

As teasers go it is a nice tease to Sindel fans out there. I am starting to soften up to her too myself. Even though i hated her in Mk9. I think she would fit in great in MKX though.

I will rock you.
ProfesserAhnkaPosted: 09/09/2015 10:52 PMStatus ::

Ion3008 Wrote:
I see Fujin because of the shoulders and facial structure matching up but thats fine, I forgive you.

I want it to be Fujin, I really do, but my brain keeps telling me Cyrax. I hope not. Fujin is definitely needed for this game before Cyrax.

And I think left is Fujin and NOT Baraka, sure it doesn't have the ponytail but neither does the Bo shadow. I know it seems like Baraka but I'm going for Fujin, its close to Fujin's clothes and arm guards.

The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 09/09/2015 10:55 PMStatus ::

Visits::2359

Never cared much for her but I developed an interest in higher level gameplay with MKX so I'd love to revisit her knowing what I know now.

unleash_your_toungePosted: 09/09/2015 11:13 PMStatus ::

Visits::5818

ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
I just can't imagine us getting a pack without Fujin.

Fixed for you.

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle
ImperatrixSindelPosted: 09/09/2015 11:30 PMStatus ::

There isn't going to be another guest. Those licenses are expensive and take ages to acquire, and KP2 was clearly not planned in advance.

ImperatrixSindelPosted: 09/09/2015 11:43 PMStatus ::

Check out the loose strands of hair on the sides in this (entirely new) render of Sindel from the NRS Twitter account: https://twitter.com/NetherRealm/status/641722359238361088

I'm now confident she's silhouette #2.

Page of 9

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.