Total_Attraction
09/26/2015 01:25 AM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
Not wanting Rain to be paid DLC twice is understandable, but ignoring the possibility is a fool's mentality

Sorry that I actually will take someone who is part of the creation of Mortal Kombat seriously and will go off of what they've said no matter how long ago it was over some crazed fan of Rain. I really don't care how long ago Boon stated that Rain won't be DLC, until I'm proven wrong, I'm going to listen to what he says. And if anyone finds that silly or stupid, I'm an adult, I'll listen to who I want to.

I really don't care what people do with their money, I just don't see them pulling the same move twice despite Rain is obviously the perfect character to cheaply make some extra money. I really don't see Rain being in this game. If he happens to become playable, then okay he's playable. Congratulations to all the fans that wanted him in again, there you go.
QueenAhnka
About Me

Rebel. Outsider. Fan Of The Obscure. Politically Incorrect. Spitfire!

09/26/2015 01:28 AM (UTC)
Most people wouldn't care about Rain being DLC again but you have those select few who likes to pull heartstrings and make it seem like it would be this great travesty.

That's why DLC is optional. If someone doesn't mind paying for Rain again who gives a flying fuck? I'm not paying for MK9 Rain- I'm paying for his MKX incarnation which will include 3 unique variations, brutalities, two new fatalities, and multiple intros. That's well worth $5- MK9 has nothing to do with that.

Seriously, I'm tired of being told what I should want by these condescending jerks on this site.
QueenAhnka
About Me

09/26/2015 01:31 AM (UTC)
Total_Attraction Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
Not wanting Rain to be paid DLC twice is understandable, but ignoring the possibility is a fool's mentality

Sorry that I actually will take someone who is part of the creation of Mortal Kombat seriously and will go off of what they've said no matter how long ago it was over some crazed fan of Rain. I really don't care how long ago Boon stated that Rain won't be DLC, until I'm proven wrong, I'm going to listen to what he says. And if anyone finds that silly or stupid, I'm an adult, I'll listen to who I want to.

I really don't care what people do with their money, I just don't see them pulling the same move twice despite Rain is obviously the perfect character to cheaply make some extra money. I really don't see Rain being in this game. If he happens to become playable, then okay he's playable. Congratulations to all the fans that wanted him in again, there you go.

You've proved your point, you stated what you had to say- I disagree 150%. That's the beauty of the human mind.

Don't buy Rain if he does become paid DLC again. I will and have a good ole' time.

Everyone lives happily ever after. Why is this a debate?
KungLaodoesntsuck
09/26/2015 01:40 AM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
Most people wouldn't care about Rain being DLC again but you have those select few who likes to pull heartstrings and make it seem like it would be this great travesty.

If they make Rain DLC twice, they'll think they can ALWAYS make Rain DLC because people will blindly support them no matter what. Turning any character into a quick buck is a shitty thing to do.

I'm not telling you how to spend your money, you want him? Buy him. And you don't have to tell me to not buy him. I don't care for Rain and I refuse to support shitty business practices.
Total_Attraction
09/26/2015 01:42 AM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

That's why DLC is optional. If someone doesn't mind paying for Rain again who gives a flying fuck? I'm not paying for MK9 Rain- I'm paying for his MKX incarnation which will include 3 unique variations, brutalities, two new fatalities, and multiple intros. That's well worth $5- MK9 has nothing to do with that.

Seriously, I'm tired of being told what I should want by these condescending jerks on this site.

Except, I don't see a single person here telling you what you should and shouldn't do and if you really think that then you're fucking delusional. I couldn't care less what people want to do with their money, I really don't. I like throwing out my two cents because that's what the purpose of these forums do. But you're sitting here on your ass yelling at people and calling them idiots for them wanting to sit on every word Boon has to say. Yeah, some people would rather listen to people who actually plays a crucial part in the making of the game over some random fan.

I am not protesting anything about what I want to spend on or what I don't. I am just SAYING that I would rather have my favorite character be in the main game rather than having them be once again DLC. Some people don't mind, others do. I don't get why you have a problem with people who actually kinda don't like seeing their favorites just act as a cheap way for them to make money when they could easily just make them part of the main roster.

But then again, I forget who I'm talking to.

ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
You've proved your point, you stated what you had to say- I disagree 150%. That's the beauty of the human mind.

Don't buy Rain if he does become paid DLC again. I will and have a good ole' time.

I never once made this a debate, the only thing I grabbed from your original post is about the whole "sitting on what Boon said at E3" thing. Somehow you thought the rest of my post was also aimed at you. No, it wasn't.
QueenAhnka
About Me

09/26/2015 01:44 AM (UTC)
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

If they make Rain DLC twice, they'll think they can ALWAYS make Rain DLC because people will blindly support them no matter what. Turning any character into a quick buck is a shitty thing to do.

I'm not telling you how to spend your money, you want him? Buy him. And you don't have to tell me to not buy him. I don't care for Rain and I refuse to support shitty business practices.

Oh cue the fucking violins. *clutches heart* Good, let the actual Rain fans buy him.
QueenAhnka
About Me

09/26/2015 01:48 AM (UTC)
Total_Attraction Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

Except, I don't see a single person here telling you what you should and shouldn't do and if you really think that then you're fucking delusional. I couldn't care less what people want to do with their money, I really don't. I like throwing out my two cents because that's what the purpose of these forums do. But you're sitting here on your ass yelling at people and calling them idiots for them wanting to sit on every word Boon has to say. Yeah, some people would rather listen to people who actually plays a crucial part in the making of the game over some random fan.

I am not protesting anything about what I want to spend on or what I don't. I am just SAYING that I would rather have my favorite character be in the main game rather than having them be once again DLC. Some people don't mind, others do. I don't get why you have a problem with people who actually kinda don't like seeing their favorites just act as a cheap way for them to make money when they could easily just make them part of the main roster.

But then again, I forget who I'm talking to.

ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

I never once made this a debate, the only thing I grabbed from your original post is about the whole "sitting on what Boon said at E3" thing. Somehow you thought the rest of my post was also aimed at you. No, it wasn't.

Not a debate yet you keep replying to every opposing opinion with bible length replies.

Again- Don't buy him. Those who want to will.

Happily ever after.
KungLaodoesntsuck
09/26/2015 01:48 AM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
Oh cue the fucking violins. *clutches heart*

What a clever, well thought out response.
QueenAhnka
About Me

09/26/2015 01:51 AM (UTC)
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

Oh I'm sorry, you wanted me to write a 5 paragraph reply restating what I already stated three times before and a plethora of times on this subject in that past?

I live in the adult world where people state their opinions and move on- not have pointless debates because they're insecure with those who dare disagree.
KungLaodoesntsuck
09/26/2015 01:58 AM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

Oh I'm sorry, you wanted me to write a 5 paragraph reply restating what I already stated three times before and a plethora of times on this subject in that past?

I live in the adult world where people state their opinions and move on- not have pointless debates because they're insecure with those who dare disagree.

Oh I laughed at that last part. I'm the insecure one yet you're the one acting rude because of your "I'm an adult YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" attitude. Yeah okay.

I should've known better than to try and have a constructive conversation with you. It's always the same with you and differing opinions. Oh well, have a nice day.
Total_Attraction
09/26/2015 02:13 AM (UTC)
I really don't understand the bitchiness behind every post you make, ankha, because I really don't understand your rudeness. Do people pick on you in real life that makes you come here to start fights with unknown people to make yourself look bigger? I truly feel that's the reasoning behind your diva-self. I have yet to see any post from you that sounds "nice" when I read it. I've argued with you once before and thought that was brushed aside, but I guess I was wrong. Remember that server trash profile I showed of you back a while ago? Yeah, you continue proving their point per post you make because everything that was stated is clearly present in these last few points. Watch, you'll reply to this or to Kunglaodoesntsuck because you honestly cannot wait to get the last word in.

All I was trying to get out of these posts of mine was that I think it's a dumb move for them to make Rain DLC once again, yet you think I'm dictating people not to buy him because I'm against that. If you seriously think I'm a dictator, I'll honestly change my avatar to Hitler and act like one, you delusional fruitbat.

Oh, my post appears to be of length of a bible, uh oh.
QueenAhnka
About Me

09/26/2015 02:26 AM (UTC)
Total_Attraction Wrote:
I really don't understand the bitchiness behind every post you make, ankha, because I really don't understand your rudeness. Do people pick on you in real life that makes you come here to start fights with unknown people to make yourself look bigger? I truly feel that's the reasoning behind your diva-self. I have yet to see any post from you that sounds "nice" when I read it. I've argued with you once before and thought that was brushed aside, but I guess I was wrong. Remember that server trash profile I showed of you back a while ago? Yeah, you continue proving their point per post you make because everything that was stated is clearly present in these last few points. Watch, you'll reply to this or to Kunglaodoesntsuck because you honestly cannot wait to get the last word in.

All I was trying to get out of these posts of mine was that I think it's a dumb move for them to make Rain DLC once again, yet you think I'm dictating people not to buy him because I'm against that. If you seriously think I'm a dictator, I'll honestly change my avatar to Hitler and act like one, you delusional fruitbat.

Oh, my post appears to be of length of a bible, uh oh.

I'm not this evil mean-spirited person that you keep trying to peg me as. I'm just getting tired of the way this site Is heading. Ever since this game has been announced over a year ago, it's been nothing but pointless fights and debates over the stupidest things. I understand it's a message board and one should be able to back up their thoughts, but it's come to the point where if you post an opinion different from someone else they feel like they're under attack and proceeds to pester you.

You and Kunglaodoesntsuck both stated your feelings on the matter, so why continue to bring it up and pester those of us who disagreed? I just don't see the point of it or the motive behind it other than feeling insecure or wanting and needing others to agree with you. That's the main issue I've been seeing amongst members of this site for the past few years- it's like a hunger for them to have "yes men", nobody could have an opposing opinion these days without the other side declaring war.

It is not wrong for me to want to pay for Rain as DLC. I don't have the same thought process of you as "Well, if I pay for him as DLC again he will always be DLC"- Frankly, I don't care, I want my favorite character and I will shell out as much money as I want for him- that doesn't make me or anyone else "wrong". You disagree, cool, but why do we have to keep going around in circles?

And as far that "Server trash" site, once again, I'm very happy to know that you support cyber bullying.
QueenAhnka
About Me

09/26/2015 02:31 AM (UTC)
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

Oh I laughed at that last part. I'm the insecure one yet you're the one acting rude because of your "I'm an adult YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" attitude. Yeah okay.

I should've known better than to try and have a constructive conversation with you. It's always the same with you and differing opinions. Oh well, have a nice day.

I'm acting rude by declaring that I'm an adult and what I do with my money is my business? lol

Ok then.

You were being pushy. You're always pushy dude, always trying so hard to make people feel guilty about this and it just annoyed me.

I want Rain and will buy Rain if he became DLC. Why does that personally sting you? Don't support NRS's shitty business practices and go on about your life, meanwhile I'll enjoy my favorite character kicking some ass.
Total_Attraction
09/26/2015 02:53 AM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
I'm not this evil mean-spirited person that you keep trying to peg me as. I'm just getting tired of the way this site Is heading. Ever since this game has been announced over a year ago, it's been nothing but pointless fights and debates over the stupidest things. I understand it's a message board and one should be able to back up their thoughts, but it's come to the point where if you post an opinion different from someone else they feel like they're under attack and proceeds to pester you.

Please don't preach what you can't practice. I've seen you attack people for having a different opinion than you, so don't start yapping away with that. If you're tired of the way the site is, don't throw a bitchy attitude my way. I'm not here to make enemies, I'm here to talk to people about a game I like. I don't get how the actions of other users causes you to be purposely mean to other users. That makes no sense. It's all on you, not anyone else.

ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
You and Kunglaodoesntsuck both stated your feelings on the matter, so why continue to bring it up and pester those of us who disagreed? I just don't see the point of it or the motive behind it other than feeling insecure or wanting and needing others to agree with you. That's the main issue I've been seeing amongst members of this site for the past few years- it's like a hunger for them to have "yes men", nobody could have an opposing opinion these days without the other side declaring war.

Well firstly, I had at least two other users besides you quoting me, so I think me repeating myself a bit was understandable. I am not here to make people agree with me, because that is a completely stupid thing to do. You're delusional if you are really considering that I am trying to force my way through people and see that I am right and everyone else is wrong.

My suggestion to you if the constant "opinion throwing" is that much of an issue, you either suck it up and just ignore it, leave this site altogether, or go somewhere else. I don't speak for everyone on this site, but I certainly will speak for myself. I am not forcing anyone to agree with me.

I just like asking questions a lot, whether I'm repeating myself or not, I like to ask questions. Does that bother you?

ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
It is not wrong for me to want to pay for Rain as DLC. I don't have the same thought process of you as "Well, if I pay for him as DLC again he will always be DLC"- Frankly, I don't care, I want my favorite character and I will shell out as much money as I want for him- that doesn't make me or anyone else "wrong". You disagree, cool, but why do we have to keep going around in circles?

You're the one that seems to keep throwing it back into the circle, I mean did you really need to write this after you just got done telling me twice now that I'm throwing the question back at you? Seriously?

ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
And as far that "Server trash" site, once again, I'm very happy to know that you support cyber bullying.

I never once said that I supported it. I brought it to your attention because of your attitude. You must have gotten under some person's skin enough to get an entire page dedicated to you. I read what they had to say about you, and so far, every word is right about you. When you start showing me that you're a nice user like a lot of people on here are, I'll stop shoving that around. But until then, I'm going to keep throwing that out to make a point, a point that you're just a rude user who picks fights for no reason whatsoever. So have a nice day :D
QueenAhnka
About Me

09/26/2015 03:28 AM (UTC)
The_TooCool_Master Wrote:
I was out of town and missed it.

Welp, at least I got a new render for my profile pic and sig.

Definitely his best look yet <3
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

09/26/2015 04:47 AM (UTC)
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:

That's not guaranteed though. As I said earlier, this wasn't originally planned. So naturally, making Rain DLC again will seem unorthodox. Especially after specifically saying they weren't going to.

Honestly, with all the attention that's culminated for Rain (albeit positive or negative) over the past 4-5 years, I'd be willing to wager that he's making MK11's vanilla roster. I mean, even prior to MKX, the attention was strong enough for them to give him a decent role in the story, and that's pretty significant considering the other 30+ insanely popular characters who were either completely ignored, or might have had a total of 3 minutes screen time in the game.

I understand your point, but I highly doubt they'll push their luck a third time. He'll either be in the initial roster of the next game, or left out completely.
KungLaodoesntsuck
09/26/2015 05:52 AM (UTC)
unleash_your_tounge Wrote:
That's not guaranteed though. As I said earlier, this wasn't originally planned. So naturally, making Rain DLC again will seem unorthodox. Especially after specifically saying they weren't going to.

At the end of the day MK is about making money. And if they see Rain sell well they'd have no reason to really put him in the main roster for the next game. They can just set him aside for later and release him later on as DLC because they know people will buy him anyway like they have twice before.

It's easy money. Will they do that? Probably not. But it sets an ugly precedent for DLC characters that I'd really not like to see continue if it actually does happen.
QueenAhnka
About Me

09/26/2015 12:59 PM (UTC)
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:

At the end of the day MK is about making money. And if they see Rain sell well they'd have no reason to really put him in the main roster for the next game. They can just set him aside for later and release him later on as DLC because they know people will buy him anyway like they have twice before.

It's easy money. Will they do that? Probably not. But it sets an ugly precedent for DLC characters that I'd really not like to see continue if it actually does happen.

NRS will not make Rain DLC a third time simply because they're not idiots. I can't believe you think NRS would have Rain be DLC for MK11 when some people are already pissed that he might be DLC again.

KungLaodoesntsuck
09/26/2015 02:02 PM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:

NRS will not make Rain DLC a third time simply because they're not idiots. I can't believe you think NRS would have Rain be DLC for MK11 when some people are already pissed that he might be DLC again.

It's WB's call to make not NRS.
QueenAhnka
About Me

09/26/2015 03:24 PM (UTC)
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:

It's WB's call to make not NRS.

Oh please like WB gives that much shit about Rain. Let's be realistic. Rain was not the most sold DLC character for MK9- Freddy was and after Freddy it was obviously Kenshi who made the base roster for MKX. Rain sold good enough however to get a juicy role in story mode.

Rain is a very popular character and does make money- but there are other DLC candidates that would outsell him in a heartbeat - Baraka, Cyrax, Sektor, Noob Saibot, Smoke, ect yet out of all of them WB will choose Rain to purposely be a permanent DLC character....the dude who people are even getting bent out of shape about now?

Bullshit.

KungLaodoesntsuck
09/26/2015 04:01 PM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

You accuse me of taking in circles and debating, yet here you are reigniting the fire. You are doing exactly what you accused me of. You can't leave it alone even when I'm not responding to you. I'm just going to hop out of the thread and you can do what you want.
The_TooCool_Master
09/26/2015 08:26 PM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

I loved the Armageddon redesign. The Persian vibe was awesome. I wasn't completely sold on the MK9 design but I feel like they hit the spot here.
QueenAhnka
About Me

09/26/2015 10:23 PM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

I loved the Armageddon redesign. The Persian vibe was awesome. I wasn't completely sold on the MK9 design but I feel like they hit the spot here.

Oh they definitely did! A+
I never beaten an invasion boss in the game there just too difficult
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.