August
12/27/2015 04:35 PM (UTC)
I'm hoping for an MK:Unchained remake as well since my PSP had been stolen long ago and I thus never got to play the game since then. My fav character is Kitana so I missed her in MKD a lot.
MindStrikes
12/27/2015 05:21 PM (UTC)
immortalkombat Wrote:
MindStrikes Wrote:
KoRnKombat Wrote:
MK: Shaolin Monks remastered in HD for the PS4 is a must.

If anything were to come with it MK: Deadly Alliance would be nice if it was giving the online treatment this time around. MK4 would be nice too of it was the Arcade version emulated with online play.

I agree, MK4 arcade version with online play would be really neat. Instant buy for me.

MK4 was PS1 wasn't it?

Yeah but it was a crappy port of the arcade version. Arcade version had better graphics, more FPS, more animations, larger sprites. It's the best version by far
BobHarding
12/29/2015 11:56 AM (UTC)
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
BobHarding Wrote:
Does anyone know if you will be able to play these games online?

If not, what's the big deal?

PS2 games on PS4 don't have online support. Twisted Metal Black doesn't and no online support has been added to games that don't have it.

Well that's crap.
mkreptile8860
12/29/2015 01:21 PM (UTC)
BobHarding Wrote:
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
BobHarding Wrote:
Does anyone know if you will be able to play these games online?

If not, what's the big deal?

PS2 games on PS4 don't have online support. Twisted Metal Black doesn't and no online support has been added to games that don't have it.

Well that's crap.
But its possible to fight online likely over shareplay
mkreptile8860
12/29/2015 01:25 PM (UTC)
Pretty sad boon and Nrs do not acknowledge the many requests so far on twitter quite sad they don't listen to fans, Creator of tekken acknowledged the tekken 5 requests on ps4 tho.
kombat_king
12/31/2015 10:02 AM (UTC)
Armageddon, Deception and Deadly Alliance should never be revived. They were simply awful.
mkreptile8860
12/31/2015 12:00 PM (UTC)
kombat_king Wrote:
Armageddon, Deception and Deadly Alliance should never be revived. They were simply awful.
Fully disagree they were not the best gameplay wise but are very fun and offer so much content and replay value unlike MKX's barebones release. ;(
MindStrikes
12/31/2015 06:39 PM (UTC)
mkreptile8860 Wrote:
Pretty sad boon and Nrs do not acknowledge the many requests so far on twitter quite sad they don't listen to fans, Creator of tekken acknowledged the tekken 5 requests on ps4 tho.
It's worse, they dont want anything related to the old MK lore. It conflicts with their new direction they took the series.

Still i hope MK shaolin monks gets an HD remake with ko-op online. But i dont see them making a HD remake for just one game. If its going to get a disc release atleast 2 games should be on the disc.

mkreptile8860
12/31/2015 06:49 PM (UTC)
MindStrikes Wrote:
mkreptile8860 Wrote:

It's worse, they dont want anything related to the old MK lore. It conflicts with their new direction they took the series.

Still i hope MK shaolin monks gets an HD remake with ko-op online. But i dont see them making a HD remake for just one game. If its going to get a disc release atleast 2 games should be on the disc.

Hmm sadly true and agreed id love that.
MindStrikes Wrote:
immortalkombat Wrote:
MindStrikes Wrote:
KoRnKombat Wrote:

If anything were to come with it MK: Deadly Alliance would be nice if it was giving the online treatment this time around. MK4 would be nice too of it was the Arcade version emulated with online play.

I agree, MK4 arcade version with online play would be really neat. Instant buy for me.

MK4 was PS1 wasn't it?

Yeah but it was a crappy port of the arcade version. Arcade version had better graphics, more FPS, more animations, larger sprites. It's the best version by far

Also, Reptile's Lair had spiked mace balls scattered around that could be thrown like the rocks n skulls in other stages, but they weren't in the console versions.

Ka-Tra
MindStrikes
01/01/2016 03:37 PM (UTC)
Tetra_Vega Wrote:
MindStrikes Wrote:
immortalkombat Wrote:
MindStrikes Wrote:
KoRnKombat Wrote:

MK4 was PS1 wasn't it?

Also, Reptile's Lair had spiked mace balls scattered around that could be thrown like the rocks n skulls in other stages, but they weren't in the console versions.

Ka-Tra

Ok, i didnt knew that. Could be that MK Gold has it? Unfortunatly i dont own the MK4 arcade board. I hope one day i can buy it for a reasonable price.
Blade4693
01/01/2016 05:24 PM (UTC)
They could if they wanted to though. Capcom gave SF3 online and Microsoft or whoever gave the original Killer Instinct games online too. They just don't want to take the time to do it.
KungLaodoesntsuck
01/01/2016 05:42 PM (UTC)
Blade4693 Wrote:
They could if they wanted to though. Capcom gave SF3 online and Microsoft or whoever gave the original Killer Instinct games online too. They just don't want to take the time to do it.

It takes lots of money to pay for the servers as well. But even if NRS could make those games online I wouldn't want them to. The netcode would be shit anyway.
mkreptile8860
01/01/2016 07:35 PM (UTC)
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
Blade4693 Wrote:

It takes lots of money to pay for the servers as well. But even if NRS could make those games online I wouldn't want them to. The netcode would be shit anyway.
Pretty much NRS's netcode is f#cking trash
OrangatangKang
About Me

WATAHHHHHHHHH!!!

01/25/2016 09:59 AM (UTC)
Forget PS2 era!! We need MK Trilogy and MK 4 online!!
wdm6789
02/29/2016 02:35 AM (UTC)

Deception!

I would rather them work on a new adventure type game instead of redoing Shaolin Monks. Deception is one of the best MK games ever. It would be really awesome to see it updated with new graphics and everything.

Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.