Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Ready Player One?
I smell her perfume! (65.7%)
I smell something... (34.2%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • August 17th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 2 Reveal Next Week [Read On]
  • August 12th, 2017
    MK Warehouse Celebrates 15 Years [Read On]
  • August 11th, 2017
    Mod Koms: Fan Edit Breaks Injustice 2 Bones With X-Rays [Read On]
  • August 7th, 2017
    Is Kitana in the Ready Player One Teaser Trailer? [Read On]
  • August 7th, 2017
    IGN Crown MK Greatest Fighting Game Character [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

3D Kombat Klassics

Discussing the 3D MK Klassics: Everything from MK4 to Armageddon.
Page of 3

mkreptile8860Posted: 12/25/2015 11:51 PMStatus ::

Visits::1494
Nationality::United States
RE: PS2 MK on PS4??

MindStrikes Wrote:
Why deadly alliance or deception? Is the gameplay really worth it? Konquest was fun. We can expect some improved graphics. But is that really want to make you get ham for the guard again? With the krypt they cant do much i guess as gphics dont add much.

MK: shaolin monks is the best choice to remaster.

* Ko-op online.

* Give sub zero and scorpion their own voices (maybe animations)

* Add stuff that did not made the game.

* Include MK2 also in the EU version.

Agreed online Co op is a must!!

EbruEllis_Posted: 12/26/2015 07:53 PMStatus ::

Visits::0
Nationality::United Kingdom

We really need to pull through and try to get as much attention as possible. Back then, these games were the shit and there is not one day I don't reminisce about those days. Don't get me wrong, I really love this era of Mortal Kombat and the boundaries they had to cross to make it what it is, but myself and others really would like to play these classics again.

Kinda milked it at the end there xD

KoRnKombatPosted: 12/27/2015 12:29 AMStatus ::

Visits::170

MK: Shaolin Monks remastered in HD for the PS4 is a must.

If anything were to come with it MK: Deadly Alliance would be nice if it was giving the online treatment this time around. MK4 would be nice too of it was the Arcade version emulated with online play.

MindStrikesPosted: 12/27/2015 09:37 AMStatus ::

Visits::303
Nationality::Italy

KoRnKombat Wrote:

If anything were to come with it MK: Deadly Alliance would be nice if it was giving the online treatment this time around. MK4 would be nice too of it was the Arcade version emulated with online play.

I agree, MK4 arcade version with online play would be really neat. Instant buy for me.

immortalkombatPosted: 12/27/2015 09:48 AMStatus ::

Visits::9223
Nationality::Australia

MindStrikes Wrote:
KoRnKombat Wrote:

I agree, MK4 arcade version with online play would be really neat. Instant buy for me.

MK4 was PS1 wasn't it?

AugustPosted: 12/27/2015 11:35 AMStatus ::

Visits::636
RE: Vote for Mortal Kombat Klassics for PlayStation 4 Emulation

I'm hoping for an MK:Unchained remake as well since my PSP had been stolen long ago and I thus never got to play the game since then. My fav character is Kitana so I missed her in MKD a lot.

MindStrikesPosted: 12/27/2015 12:21 PMStatus ::

immortalkombat Wrote:
MindStrikes Wrote:
KoRnKombat Wrote:

MK4 was PS1 wasn't it?

Yeah but it was a crappy port of the arcade version. Arcade version had better graphics, more FPS, more animations, larger sprites. It's the best version by far

BobHardingPosted: 12/29/2015 06:56 AMStatus ::

Visits::654

KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
BobHarding Wrote:
Does anyone know if you will be able to play these games online?

If not, what's the big deal?

PS2 games on PS4 don't have online support. Twisted Metal Black doesn't and no online support has been added to games that don't have it.

Well that's crap.

mkreptile8860Posted: 12/29/2015 08:21 AMStatus ::

BobHarding Wrote:
KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
BobHarding Wrote:
Does anyone know if you will be able to play these games online?

If not, what's the big deal?

PS2 games on PS4 don't have online support. Twisted Metal Black doesn't and no online support has been added to games that don't have it.

Well that's crap.
But its possible to fight online likely over shareplay

mkreptile8860Posted: 12/29/2015 08:25 AMStatus ::

Pretty sad boon and Nrs do not acknowledge the many requests so far on twitter quite sad they don't listen to fans, Creator of tekken acknowledged the tekken 5 requests on ps4 tho.

kombat_kingPosted: 12/31/2015 05:02 AMStatus ::

Visits::1604
Nationality::Australia

Armageddon, Deception and Deadly Alliance should never be revived. They were simply awful.

Signatures are lame
mkreptile8860Posted: 12/31/2015 07:00 AMStatus ::

kombat_king Wrote:
Armageddon, Deception and Deadly Alliance should never be revived. They were simply awful.
Fully disagree they were not the best gameplay wise but are very fun and offer so much content and replay value unlike MKX's barebones release. ;(

MindStrikesPosted: 12/31/2015 01:39 PMStatus ::

mkreptile8860 Wrote:
Pretty sad boon and Nrs do not acknowledge the many requests so far on twitter quite sad they don't listen to fans, Creator of tekken acknowledged the tekken 5 requests on ps4 tho.
It's worse, they dont want anything related to the old MK lore. It conflicts with their new direction they took the series.

Still i hope MK shaolin monks gets an HD remake with ko-op online. But i dont see them making a HD remake for just one game. If its going to get a disc release atleast 2 games should be on the disc.

mkreptile8860Posted: 12/31/2015 01:49 PMStatus ::

MindStrikes Wrote:
mkreptile8860 Wrote:

It's worse, they dont want anything related to the old MK lore. It conflicts with their new direction they took the series.

Still i hope MK shaolin monks gets an HD remake with ko-op online. But i dont see them making a HD remake for just one game. If its going to get a disc release atleast 2 games should be on the disc.

Hmm sadly true and agreed id love that.

Tetra_VegaPosted: 01/01/2016 02:03 AMStatus ::

Visits::2419
Nationality::Canada

MindStrikes Wrote:
immortalkombat Wrote:
MindStrikes Wrote:
KoRnKombat Wrote:

MK4 was PS1 wasn't it?

Yeah but it was a crappy port of the arcade version. Arcade version had better graphics, more FPS, more animations, larger sprites. It's the best version by far

Also, Reptile's Lair had spiked mace balls scattered around that could be thrown like the rocks n skulls in other stages, but they weren't in the console versions.

Ka-Tra

13 YEARS! ^[2004-10 Komics Sig by Siklooted, tyvm]^ [2012-15 Komics *NEW 11/24/2015*] "Circling Vulture, Laughing Hyena" "All good things, in moderation..." "Mean what you say, and say what you mean. You never know, I could be a Djinn..." True story, it happened to a friend of a friend of mine... EVERYBODY!
MindStrikesPosted: 01/01/2016 10:37 AMStatus ::

Tetra_Vega Wrote:
MindStrikes Wrote:
immortalkombat Wrote:
MindStrikes Wrote:
KoRnKombat Wrote:

MK4 was PS1 wasn't it?

Also, Reptile's Lair had spiked mace balls scattered around that could be thrown like the rocks n skulls in other stages, but they weren't in the console versions.

Ka-Tra

Ok, i didnt knew that. Could be that MK Gold has it? Unfortunatly i dont own the MK4 arcade board. I hope one day i can buy it for a reasonable price.

Blade4693Posted: 01/01/2016 12:24 PMStatus ::

Visits::3252

They could if they wanted to though. Capcom gave SF3 online and Microsoft or whoever gave the original Killer Instinct games online too. They just don't want to take the time to do it.

KungLaodoesntsuckPosted: 01/01/2016 12:42 PMStatus ::

Visits::19710

Blade4693 Wrote:
They could if they wanted to though. Capcom gave SF3 online and Microsoft or whoever gave the original Killer Instinct games online too. They just don't want to take the time to do it.

It takes lots of money to pay for the servers as well. But even if NRS could make those games online I wouldn't want them to. The netcode would be shit anyway.

photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
mkreptile8860Posted: 01/01/2016 02:35 PMStatus ::

KungLaodoesntsuck Wrote:
Blade4693 Wrote:

It takes lots of money to pay for the servers as well. But even if NRS could make those games online I wouldn't want them to. The netcode would be shit anyway.
Pretty much NRS's netcode is f#cking trash

OrangatangKangPosted: 01/25/2016 04:59 AMStatus ::

Visits::519

Forget PS2 era!! We need MK Trilogy and MK 4 online!!

WATAHHHHHHHHH!!!
wdm6789Posted: 02/28/2016 09:35 PMStatus ::

Visits::22

Deception!

I would rather them work on a new adventure type game instead of redoing Shaolin Monks. Deception is one of the best MK games ever. It would be really awesome to see it updated with new graphics and everything.

Page of 3

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.