newt27
02/10/2016 06:54 AM (UTC)
Anyone have any idea when this replaces the current online play? I watched a video by Ketchup that said it is on PS4 but not yet on Xbox, yet I didn't notice a difference when I played online today. Maybe when KP2 drops?
newt27 Wrote:
Anyone have any idea when this replaces the current online play? I watched a video by Ketchup that said it is on PS4 but not yet on Xbox, yet I didn't notice a difference when I played online today. Maybe when KP2 drops?

I believe everything will hit the game with MKXL on March 1st.
The_TooCool_Master
02/10/2016 02:37 PM (UTC)
newt27 Wrote:

He was probably talking about the latest beta update. It launched on PS4 without being announce before coming to XBox One.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

02/10/2016 04:11 PM (UTC)
I need to get my ducks in a row lol.

I know I'm going to iron the hell outta BRC first and foremost, but after that I'm so torn on which cyborg to learn first. I love all three!

I may have to do Smoke first. That way, I'll have two characters that utilize invisibility.

But my god Sektor's and Cyrax's combos look so damn swaggy.
newt27
02/12/2016 02:36 AM (UTC)
Jinn and TooCool, Thanks for the input.

unleash_your_tounge Wrote:I know I'm going to iron the hell outta BRC first and foremost, but after that I'm so torn on which cyborg to learn first. I love all three!
But my god Sektor's and Cyrax's combos look so damn swaggy.

I agree 100%. I never bought anything in KP1 but I am tempted to pick up BRC and Tri-borg this time around. BRC has always been one of my favourites, but after seeing Cyrax's bomb combos, I'm leaning heavily towards him just cause of how sick his combos look.

I feel like I am missing out big time by not having the Beta right now. I have a shit connection and I am wondering how much better it will be.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.