Anyone willing to share WBID to get new MKXL Mobile Unlocks Please
posted11/13/2016 10:42 AM (UTC)by
djlaw2310
I am wondering if anybody would be willing to share their WBID with me once they unlock the new mkx mobile skin unlocks. I no longer have the ability to play the MKX mobile game as my Ipad/tablet is broken. I am wanting to get those new skins for Cassie Cage and Jacqui once they are released for my xbox one and PS4. If anyone is willing to do so, please message me on here or if you want, send me a message to my email at djlaw2310@yahoo.com. You could even send me a message on my xbox one gamer tag ScorpionsWar or on Playstation 4 gamer tag Perfect23Legend. Any help would be great but I understand if not. Thanks.
Odemuitascastas
02/27/2016 04:16 AM (UTC)
What are all the Skins that needs to have the mobile game?
The_TooCool_Master
02/27/2016 04:27 AM (UTC)
1. Wait until the Cassie & Jacqui challenges are released.
2. Find a thread by me.
3. ???
4. Profit!
lordkirac
About Me

God of War is Back!

02/27/2016 07:17 AM (UTC)
The_TooCool_Master Wrote:
1. Wait until the Cassie & Jacqui challenges are released.
2. Find a thread by me.
3. ???
4. Profit!

Will keep an Eye out
djlaw2310
02/27/2016 05:38 PM (UTC)
The skins for the mobile game to unlock for the console are the Klassic Kitana, Klassic Mileena, Farmer Jax, Ninja Mime Johnny Cage, Injustice Scorpion, Cyber Jacqui Briggs, and Undercover Cassie Cage. Those are the only ones that I know of.
The_TooCool_Master
02/27/2016 05:41 PM (UTC)
That's indeed all of them.
djlaw2310
02/27/2016 06:20 PM (UTC)
I will keep an eye out for that thread. Really appreciate the help in this matter. Can't wait to play MKXL. Looking forward to having all of the new skins to complete my collection.
PickleMendip
About Me

STATE FED LIES CHARM EMPTY EYES. Anon.

02/27/2016 06:41 PM (UTC)
This might sound like a dumb question, but when it comes to technology there's just so much i have no idea about.

Anyway, can a mobile device connect to more than one console? I really wouldn't have thought so, but if so i can help. If not, well it's already connected to a friend of mine.
Sonya since 92
About Me

Bladdy lovely Sig by Minion. PSN -rlg24 LIVE -WestcountryBlud

02/27/2016 07:18 PM (UTC)
PickleMendip Wrote:
This might sound like a dumb question, but when it comes to technology there's just so much i have no idea about.

Anyway, can a mobile device connect to more than one console? I really wouldn't have thought so, but if so i can help. If not, well it's already connected to a friend of mine.

It's not the device it's the account. You can sign in on any device, unlock the costumes and then log out. Costumes stay put smile
djlaw2310
02/27/2016 09:56 PM (UTC)
Any help in this is appreciated. Thanks for all of those willing to help me complete my MKX skin collection.
Telekinesiz
02/29/2016 04:03 AM (UTC)
I'm in for a threat too! Thanks in advance. Any help would be appreaciate.
PickleMendip
About Me

02/29/2016 05:53 PM (UTC)
SlickRick82 Wrote:
PickleMendip Wrote:

It's not the device it's the account. You can sign in on any device, unlock the costumes and then log out. Costumes stay put smile

So could i log in to someone else's account, link with them to give them costumes (and get their rewards), and then re-link back to the account i'm currently linked with?

Oh god this is confusing. Use great detail to explain.
djlaw2310
03/01/2016 12:26 AM (UTC)
It is just like you said. You are simply borrowing their WBID to get the rewards (so long as they don't mind of course). You can then simply logout of their WBID and log back into your's if you wish(you would keep the rewards that you had received in doing this). It's not hard to do. I think that it is great that people are willing to share these with us less fortunate gamers like myself that cannot otherwise access these rewards without their help. I see it as a great thing to be willing to help me complete my collection on mkx or now mkxl. Cannot wait to hopefully get those new mobile skin unlocks.
PickleMendip
About Me

03/01/2016 04:36 PM (UTC)
Ok look when these new skin challenges get released i'll take names/emails to help people get the mobile -> console unlocks.

I don't promise it will be quick though because i haven't got access to reliable wifi. There's always something... *sigh*
keyara412
03/01/2016 06:57 PM (UTC)
just unlocked the cassie and jacqui skins for console. you just have to beat 3 multiplayer ladders with cassie and jacqui on mobile. I just used my level 50 Kano and put my level 32 cassie and level 8 jaqui on the same team. i did 3 quick battles with those 3 and won each time i didnt even need to use cassie and jaqui kano was enough. If u want to unlock them on the mobile then on the console just do 3 stage fatalities with cassie on someone and do 3 stage fatalities against jacqui :)
JAX007
About Me

03/01/2016 08:28 PM (UTC)
keyara412 Wrote:
just unlocked the cassie and jacqui skins for console. you just have to beat 3 multiplayer ladders with cassie and jacqui on mobile. I just used my level 50 Kano and put my level 32 cassie and level 8 jaqui on the same team. i did 3 quick battles with those 3 and won each time i didnt even need to use cassie and jaqui kano was enough. If u want to unlock them on the mobile then on the console just do 3 stage fatalities with cassie on someone and do 3 stage fatalities against jacqui :)

Sweet, sounds really easy to get, as long as you have a Cassie and Jacqui card...which I do!
djdmac24
About Me

[URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/view/2313162/kung-lao-fatality.html][IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2313162&t=o[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/]GIFSoup[/URL]

03/01/2016 11:52 PM (UTC)
I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on this thread also, as I really don't have much time to play the mobile game, at all. Thanks to all those that are willing to help out.
Dreadykrueger
03/03/2016 02:26 AM (UTC)
There's a guy on reddit helping people out with the skins. Send this guy a pm on reddit and he'll help ya out. Don't know how to hyperlink if someone can post that for people on their phones.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/48iijq/still_helping_out_with_wbid_crossplatform_unlocks/
Telekinesiz
03/07/2016 03:48 PM (UTC)
Still no update here? If someone is willing to share his wbid account would be severely appreciated. Only thing i want is classic Mileena and Kitana, as i am a bug MK2 fan. Thanx in advance.
Blade4693
03/07/2016 04:26 PM (UTC)
As much as I dislike the site's community since I think its a toxic breeding ground for trolls and morons...gamefaqs has a few nice users who will send you their info no questions asked. I wasn't even going to ask for anyone's info for the mobile unlocks but somebody had a thread pretty much saying "Come here if you want mobile unlocks" so I did and got them within 10 minutes lol

So yeah, I would go over there to the MKX boards and look for a thread about sharing info, somebody will hook you up.
The_TooCool_Master
03/07/2016 04:55 PM (UTC)
I'm working on getting a brand new account ready. A few more days and I should be ready to share it.
Warbro666
03/08/2016 07:21 AM (UTC)
Honestly just patrol Gamefaqs MKX boards. There have been dudes sharing their accounts for over a week now. I got both skins and all I had to do was ask nicely wink
PickleMendip
About Me

03/09/2016 10:46 AM (UTC)
Telekinesiz Wrote:
Still no update here? If someone is willing to share his wbid account would be severely appreciated. Only thing i want is classic Mileena and Kitana, as i am a bug MK2 fan. Thanx in advance.

That i can do, if anyone still needs it.

I've got all the requirements unlocked for all skins except injustice Scorp, but that one is just a matter of time and grinding.

Just PM me witht the email
MaxCelicaTRD
03/09/2016 02:50 PM (UTC)
PM sent wink
PickleMendip
About Me

03/12/2016 03:09 PM (UTC)
Major apologies to everyone but i tried it and it doesn't work the way i thought it did, so i can't link to anyone else's profile and get those skins, sorry. Will post about this so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

Try one of the other people offering help, i expect they know the technology way better than i do.

What happened was i am already linked to my friend's WBID, so i can't connect to anyone else's with my save profile without it replacing my progress with theirs. I almost lost all my progress from the past 3 months and i'm not willing to risk that again.
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.