Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2016!
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- Kountdown: Top 10 DLC Klassic Skin Packs for Mortal Kombat X
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- MKX DLC: More Clues Point to Return of Klassic Pit Arena
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List
- Kountdown: 10 Klassic Arenas
For Mortal Kombat X DLC

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Most Anticipated Premier?
Powergirl (45.9%)
Green Lantern (18.3%)
Reverse-Flash (35.6%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • April 24th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Brainiac Gameplay Trailer [Read On]
  • April 20th, 2017
    Injustice 2: Shattered Alliances Trailer 5 - Brainiac [Read On]
  • April 18th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Sprouts Poison Ivy in New Trailer [Read On]
  • April 13th, 2017
    Scarecrow is Fear Itself in Injustice 2 Trailer [Read On]
  • April 11th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Gear System Spotlight Trailer [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Mortal Kombat X

Discussing Mortal Kombat X and all things Kontemporary to it.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 03/02/2016 04:13 AMStatus ::
Mortal Kombat XL Out Now!

The super-sized, all-in-one Mortal Kombat XL experience is officially out now! 2015's best selling fighting game gets the komplete edition treatment, jamming in all-new extras including Kombat Pack 2 fighters, Stage Fatalities, and Apocalypse Skins!

Mortal Kombat XL contains all downloadable content released, including bonus characters: Tremor, Tanya, Bo' Rai Cho, Tri-Borg, Predator, Alien, Jason Voorhees and Leatherface!

Those who've already purchased the extensive range of downloadable content for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One can complete their XL experience with Kombat Pack 2 add-ons! Plus: The Pit arena and Medieval Skins are available as free bonuses!

All console players will also be privy to a brand new enhanced online experience using the modified GGPO system. Reviewing the beta preview, Mortal Kombat Online User TemperaryUserName says: "From the standpoint of a match, the upgraded netcode is near perfect. Combos are rarely affected by lag. Anti-airs can be performed on reaction. If I lost a match, it was because my opponent made better decisions than me. That's the way fighting games should work." Reacting to the initial improvements, redman noted: "It feels a LOT better. Unlike with the previous netcode when the match can feel delayed or "underwater", that doesn't happen with this. The inputs feel very solid, almost as good as offline."

Have you got Mortal Kombat XL? Register to have your say and share your thoughts on the Mortal Kombat X forum. Get hardcore and organize online play sessions by taking advantage of the Gameplay & Matchmaking forum!

Spirit_WolfPosted: 03/02/2016 07:38 AMStatus ::

Visits::1201
Nationality::Belgium
RE: Mortal Kombat XL Out Now!

Damn, already a Komplete version of MKX and still no PS4 slim spoken of. It's getting harder holding off. Not even my pc is up to the task to run MKX. Btw, what is that Apocalypse pack? Didn't hear of that before.

Blade4693Posted: 03/02/2016 11:03 AMStatus ::

Visits::3252
Nationality::United States

Yeah I am glad I didn't buy the retail version of XL. Apparently you still have to DL all the DLC, like it comes with it for free as advertised, but it isn't the on the disc lol

Anyway yeah the netcode is pretty great. It can still get nasty when you or your opponent have a a bad connection or experience a drop (like with any game) but when both players are on a decent connection it feels fantastic, you can actually do your combos, block/react properly, and "online shenanigans" are all but gone...its nice lol

JAX007Posted: 03/02/2016 12:05 PMStatus ::

Visits::8581
Nationality::Canada

Loving the shit out of XL. The improved online...and Triborg...fucking Triborg, he is amazing.

JAX007Posted: 03/02/2016 12:19 PMStatus ::

Visits::8581

Blade4693 Wrote:
Yeah I am glad I didn't buy the retail version of XL. Apparently you still have to DL all the DLC, like it comes with it for free as advertised, but it isn't the on the disc lol

I have the retail disk and I'm pretty sure I wasn't connected on the internet...Someone correct me if I'm wrong. The game installs content in the background on your drive, just like the original vanilla MKX. I think that's where the missinformation is coming from. You might be locked out of content/characters for a little while when you first boot it up.

xysionPosted: 03/02/2016 12:33 PMStatus ::

Visits::260
Nationality::Italy

All accounts I have read suggest the DLC is on the disk. Some people got MKXL way early and were leaking stuff before the patch rolled out. There is no way those people got the patch early or whatever. The DLC must have been on the disk for them.

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.
Blade4693Posted: 03/02/2016 12:50 PMStatus ::

Oh really? I saw a few people on another site saying its just base MKX, and it downloads all the DLC when you put the game in. If it is all already on the disc with no DLing needed (Like MK9 Komplete and Injustice Ultiamte) id probably pick up a copy just to have in case I want to take it to a buddy's house that doesn't have the game or have to play on another PS4 for whatever reason.

ShaolinChuanPosted: 03/02/2016 01:02 PMStatus ::

Visits::14891

I literally play until my head hits the floor. This game just got way way more amazing.

The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 03/02/2016 01:05 PMStatus ::

Visits::2359

I guess the data is on the CD and it's just installed from the CD on your console like if you downloaded it?

KoldKombatPosted: 03/02/2016 01:56 PMStatus ::

Visits::731

So does Tanya, Tremor, Jason, etc have alts now or was that whole Black Mamba, Corpse, Classic costume talk bs?

Jonin01Posted: 03/02/2016 03:39 PMStatus ::

Visits::7673

Nice, a few more additions tossed in there I didn't see before, like the Tentacle stage fatality.

ps - the "post comment" link isn't working, redirects to an "invalid forum" error page.

=Jonin01=

My DeviantArt Site - Check out my Artwork here
Gillbob316Posted: 03/04/2016 06:40 PMStatus ::

Visits::4339

Someone tell me if I'm understanding this right, I'm not complaining, I just want to make sure I understand what I'm buying correctly. Need a second eye.

I already own all the Pre-XL DLC. Bought it all, small packs included. None of that matters to me anymore.

SO...

If I buy just the characters, it'll cost me $20 (5 a piece) and I get just the characters.

If I buy Kombat Pack 2, It'll cost me $20, and I get the 4 New Characters + The Apocalypse Pack + A Bunch of old crap I already own

If I buy the XL Pack, It'll cost me $25 and I get the 4 New Characters + The Apocalypse Pack + The Cosplay Pack + A Bunch of old crap I already own

So there's basically zero reason to buy the DLC individually, and if I want to pay 5 bucks extra I can get the Cosplay Pack... that about the long and short of it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BADASS6669Posted: 03/04/2016 08:02 PMStatus ::

Visits::5693

Cossplay pack is free still if you buy Kombat Pack 2 on Xbox One

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
Blade4693Posted: 03/04/2016 08:45 PMStatus ::

If you own the base disc of MKX and all of the pre-XL DLC your best bet is two either buy KP2, or just pick and choose what you want by buying it individually, the XL update is pretty much pointless unless you have not bought all the previous stuff, and the disc version would be for people who haven't even bought the game at all yet.

So if you have MKX + all pre-XL DLC, KP2 will net you everything you don't have yet.

Gillbob316Posted: 03/04/2016 10:41 PMStatus ::

Visits::4339

But Kombat Pack 2 doesn't say it includes the Cosplay pack. The XL pack does. And when you try to download the Cosplay Pack individually, it says, "Bundle Only"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
subzertPosted: 03/05/2016 02:39 PMStatus ::

Visits::2022

someone should sue the publisher over false advertising. They said every skin in the trailers yet the gold scorp and blue steel sub and even crimson ermac are not included.

Blade4693Posted: 03/05/2016 05:23 PMStatus ::

KP2 is what I bought, and I have the cosplay skins. I did pre-order though.

corayforPosted: 03/07/2016 08:05 PMStatus ::

Visits::527

Great to see Sub Zero on the box cover.

Police350Posted: 03/13/2016 09:52 PMStatus ::

Visits::10

Hi everyone. I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that would be willing to loan me their login info just long enough to unlock the 2 new mobile unlock costumes? Im not able to earn them myself on my slow ass phone. I promise I will be discrete with your login info and will delete it immediately after I unlock them. I would GREATLY appreciate any help I can get. Also would anyone be willing to use my account information i can trust to earn me the costumes you earn in multiplayer matches? (Hotshot Johnny Cage, Revenant Kung Lao, Revenant Lui Kang etc.? I am NOWHERE near good enough to earn those costumes.It would mean the world to me and the kids,Thanks!

JadedReignPosted: 03/18/2016 12:24 PMStatus ::

Visits::1603

I only bought Bo and Triborg.

Triborg is....okay. I never really was a fan of the robots, I simply bought this character to put my chips in the "MK characters only, please" pot.

That said, I love playing Bo Rai Cho. The Dragon Breath variation's flame carpet is ridiculously fun and straight up caning a muthafucka is quite satisfying. Drunken Master thematically fits the character, but I ain't pro enough to sustain a timed buff that penalizes you by leaving you vulnerable when it wears off.

ThePredator151Posted: 03/24/2016 05:59 AMStatus ::

Visits::1542

I may go pick this up actually. Just to have everything all in one place.

The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play :Story :F-Design :Cutout :Get Sig :Raiden :Fans [1] [2] :#LegendaryArts
Page of 1

© 1998-2016 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.