JasonVPred
About Me

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

06/10/2016 03:25 AM (UTC)
cpleck Wrote:
JasonVPred Wrote:
coltess Wrote:
The Spectre. That's the character I'm gonna jockey for this go 'round. Last time I was happy enough to have Shazam, I'm ok if he's left out this time.

Spectre sounds overpowered to say the least.

And Superman doesn't?

Alright, point taken.
Coltess
06/10/2016 05:01 AM (UTC)
JasonVPred Wrote:
coltess Wrote:
The Spectre. That's the character I'm gonna jockey for this go 'round. Last time I was happy enough to have Shazam, I'm ok if he's left out this time.

Spectre sounds overpowered to say the least.
If you can accept an underpowered Ares and happy pills from the last game, underpowering the Spectre wouldn't even be a 3 second concern.
DG1OA
06/10/2016 03:22 PM (UTC)
Lot of people want Captain Cold, so I have to ask: aside from him using tech, how different is he from Killer Frost, ability-wise? Can he do anything with his technology that KF can't do? And there's also Mr Freeze, who's similar to CC, but with a cooler design (pun intended) imo. Can CC do anything Mr F can't?

What I'm saying is, unless CC and/or Mr F can either be differentiated enough from KF or made into alts for her (and/or one another), I don't see the need for another ice-themed character. I do not want KF or anyone from the first game scrapped save for Scorpion (though I wouldn't miss Cyborg or Batgirl, to be honest).
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

06/10/2016 07:15 PM (UTC)
DG1OA Wrote:
Lot of people want Captain Cold, so I have to ask: aside from him using tech, how different is he from Killer Frost, ability-wise? Can he do anything with his technology that KF can't do? And there's also Mr Freeze, who's similar to CC, but with a cooler design (pun intended) imo. Can CC do anything Mr F can't?

What I'm saying is, unless CC and/or Mr F can either be differentiated enough from KF or made into alts for her (and/or one another), I don't see the need for another ice-themed character. I do not want KF or anyone from the first game scrapped save for Scorpion (though I wouldn't miss Cyborg or Batgirl, to be honest).

Captain Cold to me is the lowest tier of the cold ability users. You have Killer Frost who is magic-based, then Mr. Freeze who is tech-based like Captain Cold. CC seems to be the weakest among them, as he's far more vulnerable than Freeze and his power doesn't quite compare to Killer Frost. I'd rather see Freeze, or have Killer Frost return, rather than Captain Cold.
Coltess
06/11/2016 04:00 AM (UTC)
frabn Wrote:
DG1OA Wrote:

Captain Cold to me is the lowest tier of the cold ability users. You have Killer Frost who is magic-based, then Mr. Freeze who is tech-based like Captain Cold. CC seems to be the weakest among them, as he's far more vulnerable than Freeze and his power doesn't quite compare to Killer Frost. I'd rather see Freeze, or have Killer Frost return, rather than Captain Cold.

There is a lot wrong here. Killer Frost is a metahuman, not magic, and when it comes to cold Captain Cold is second to none. Killer Frost and Mr. Freeze's powers work a bit like Sub-Zero's in that they harness and cool the water vapor in the air. Captain Cold's cold gun is vastly more powerful because it doesn't make ice or harness water vapor, it slows the movement of atoms. Cold and ice are a biproduct of the weapon, not its intended creation. Cold's weaponry can reach absolute zero and total atomic cessation of movement. It's even been said he can go beyond absolute zero, stopping the movement of sub-atomic particles in the microverse.

As for Len Snart himself, the man is a genius. He stole the weapon and taught himself how to rebuild it so that he'd never be without it. He's conniving and clever and works out angles most wouldn't to achieve victory.

Captain Cold is the master of absolute zero. Even Mr. Freeze has admitted Cold's tech is the best.

Odemuitascastas
06/11/2016 04:02 AM (UTC)
Batman
Super man
Supergirl
Aquaman
Flash
Wonder Woman
Blue Beetle
Swamp monster
Ajax
Green Archer
Green Lantern
Raven
Doctor Destiny
Hawkgirl

Scarecrow
poison ivy
Brainiac
Master of Toys
Atrocitus
Deadshot
Black Manta
Cheetah
Gorilla Grodd
Arlequina
Felix Faust
Vandal Savage
joker
Lex Luthor
Morgana

Boss
Trigon.
ScorpionEater12
About Me

As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Anagram of meat is team... I don't know what he's talking about.

06/11/2016 05:05 PM (UTC)
coltess Wrote:
frabn Wrote:
DG1OA Wrote:

There is a lot wrong here. Killer Frost is a metahuman, not magic, and when it comes to cold Captain Cold is second to none. Killer Frost and Mr. Freeze's powers work a bit like Sub-Zero's in that they harness and cool the water vapor in the air. Captain Cold's cold gun is vastly more powerful because it doesn't make ice or harness water vapor, it slows the movement of atoms. Cold and ice are a biproduct of the weapon, not its intended creation. Cold's weaponry can reach absolute zero and total atomic cessation of movement. It's even been said he can go beyond absolute zero, stopping the movement of sub-atomic particles in the microverse.

As for Len Snart himself, the man is a genius. He stole the weapon and taught himself how to rebuild it so that he'd never be without it. He's conniving and clever and works out angles most wouldn't to achieve victory.

Captain Cold is the master of absolute zero. Even Mr. Freeze has admitted Cold's tech is the best.

Well I can see NRS studios going with more popular characters that is in DC other mediums. While Killer Frost was in Season 2 of Flash, Captain Cold has been in both seasons and is in Legends of Tomorrow. So they will probably just replace CC with Killer Frost, honestly.

Captain Cold is a more recognizable name to the casual DC fan. Up until Injustice, MOST people had never heard of Killer Frost
BADASS6669
About Me

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in.

I kill people for a living. Get over it.

06/12/2016 06:45 PM (UTC)
Ed said largest DC Roster ever so here goes

18 GOOD 18 EVIL

GOOD

1. Superman

2. Batman

3. Wonder Woman

4. Flash

5. Green Lantern

6. Green Arrow

7. Super Girl

8. Aquaman

9. Martin Manhunter

10. Cyborg

11. Robin/Nightwing

12. Static Shock

13. Black Carney

14. Firestorm

15. Swamp Thing

16. Hawkgirl

17. Shazam

18. Star Fire

EVIL

19. Darksied

20. Atroctious

21. Gorilla Grodd

22. Lex Luther

23. The Joker

24. Harley Quinn

25. Poison Ivy

26. Scare Crow

27. Cat Woman

28. Doomsday

29. Black Manta

30. Captain Cold

31. Deathstroke

32. Killer Croc

33. Ares

34. Lobo

35. Dr. Fate

36. Black Adam

DLC

37. Red Hood

38. Bane

39. Sinestro

40. Vixen

41. Brainiac

42. Circe

43. Raven or Power Girl

44. Blue Beatle
Dasher10
06/13/2016 12:33 AM (UTC)
I only really want to see Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Cyborg return. I want as many new characters as possible.

Heroes
Manhunter
Black Canary
Steel
Swamp Thing
John Constantine

Villains
Conduit
Circe
Poison Ivy
Hush
Arkillo
Captain Cold
Mirror Master
Scarecrow
Darkseid

That's my wishlist.
cpleck
06/13/2016 01:31 AM (UTC)
Dasher10 Wrote:
I only really want to see Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Cyborg return. I want as many new characters as possible.

Heroes
Manhunter
Black Canary
Steel
Swamp Thing
John Constantine

Villains
Conduit
Circe
Poison Ivy
Hush
Arkillo
Captain Cold
Mirror Master
Scarecrow
Darkseid

That's my wishlist.

I'm with you on most of these, especially Constantine. I can imagine that he would be a distance fighter with a lot of hexes and such.
MINION
About Me
Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
06/13/2016 05:44 AM (UTC)
Grifter is who I'd like to see in this game. Honestly he'd be perfect with the new gen tech. #TeamGrifter
kungkang12
07/04/2016 01:12 AM (UTC)
Returning:

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Cyborg
Lex Luther
Joker
Harley Quinn
Catwoman
Black Adam
*Static Shock (technically cause mobile)
*Dark Seid

New:

Super girl
Atrocious
Gorilla Grodd
Doctor Fate
Firestorm
Captain Cold
Red Hood
Black Canary
Killer Croc
Dead shot
Captain Boomerang
Katana
Poison Ivy

JasonVPred
About Me

07/06/2016 03:55 AM (UTC)
Icon, Victor Zsasz, Atom, Amazo, Red Tornado, Mongul, Larfleeze, Red Hood, Dr Fate, Libra, Alan Scott, Uncle Sam, Ray Terrill and Blue Devil.
KCJ506
07/11/2016 10:48 PM (UTC)
Heroes:

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Aquaman
6. Supergirl
7. Cyborg
8. Green Lantern
9. Green Arrow
10. Martian Manhunter
11. Black Canary
12. Vixen
13. Doctor Fate
14. Firestorm

Villains:

1. Atrocitus
2. Gorilla Grodd
3. Darkseid
4. Lex Luthor
5. Joker
6. Harley Quinn
7. Deathstroke
8. Captain Cold
9. Braniac
10. Killer Croc
11. Ocean Master
12. Circe
13. Star Sapphire
14. Katana

DLC:

1. Shazam
2. Starfire
3. Red Tornado
4. Swamp Thing
5. Blue Beetle
6. He-Man(guest)
7. Scarecrow
8. Cheetah
9. Red Hood
10. Captain Boomerang
11. Livewire
12. Spawn(guest)

DG1OA
07/15/2016 05:18 PM (UTC)
Lobo gameplay ideas

For his accessories, Lobo should have a variety of different weapons, like a chain hook, gauntlets with long claws coming out of them, and a mini-gun mounted on one of his arms.

Or, at the risk of being labeled a troll (so be it), and right out of the Lobo: Unbound miniseries, a pair of huge torn testicles that he'd use like chainballs. Don't worry, if you didn't know they were testicles, they'd really just look like they were oddly colored chainballs. They can even be referred as just balls to fool censors. Now that that's out of the way...

Special moves

The boot: Lobo rises his foot to stomp his opponent down. For the enhanced version, Lobo kicks them away afterwards.

Fishies: Lobo's beloved space dolphins come to assist him, either by attacking the opponent, or by shielding Lobo from attacks. When they do the latter, the opponent has to knock them away (the dolphins shouldn't bleed when attacked, just get knocked off)

His Injustice supermove should be converted into a regular special one, at least the part where he gets on his bike, flips off his opponent, and burns them with the bike's engine. It'd be a get-away special that can hurt the opponent.

Supermove: Two ideas.

1) Get over here, Bastich!: Lobo throws a chainhook at his opponent, says "Get over here, Bastich!" yanks them, stomps them, then, still hooked to his opponent, Lobo lifts them up and violently slams them behind him.

2) Got balls?: The aforementioned pair. Lobo smashes his opponent's face in with one ball, and smash the other one in their crotch. Imagine that one as an X-Ray in MKX with a male opponent's balls getting crushed by one of Lobo's, lol.

Outro: Lobo smokes a cigar in the company of his beloved space dolphins.

DG1OA
08/20/2016 04:26 PM (UTC)
Lobo in the first game had an underwhelming moveset. He could have been much more fun than that. He's taken on Santa Claus in a knife fight that lasted days, and he was such a pain in the ass for both angels and demons that he was banished from both heaven and hell and made immortal so that they wouldn't have to deal with him again. I want all of that factoring into his moveset if he returns.

I had this idea of him using Santa's corpse as a weapon, slamming him over his enemies, swinging him at them, and using him as a shield.

For one attack, Lobo should smother his foes with Santa's corpse, then sit on him with the opponent still underneath him and light a cigar.

For another, he'd strangle his opponent with Santa's beard, and for the enhanced version, wrap it so tightly around their neck that they fall on his corpse. Lobo will stomp them repeatedly afterwards.

Another supermove idea: Angels and demons appear, both wanting a piece of Lobo. Lobo mows them all down and the huge pile of corpses fall on the opponent.

That's it for now.
JasonVPred
About Me

09/05/2016 02:57 AM (UTC)
MacyG88 Wrote:
JasonVPred Wrote:
MacyG88 Wrote:
Plastic Man. Plastic Man. Goddamn Plastic Man.

Why the hell isn't anyone SUGGESTING PLASTIC-FRIGGIN-MAN?!?!?!

I am, it would be awesome to see Plastic Man and Martian Manhunter team up and choke/cutoff people's airways. Plastic Man in customised metal armor!

Yay! Someone agrees!

Besides being totally awesome, Plas could be a real visual treat to play as and against. He can morph into pretty much anything, so NR can go totally nuts with him.

I want to ask another person's opinion, how would people react to Woozy's possible inclusion in Injustice 2?

Would you prefer to see him as a stage transition, a background helper like Dex Starr but for Plastic Man or have him play a minor role in the story?
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.