SneakyLizard
05/24/2016 06:16 PM (UTC)
I voted for Mr. Saibot. LOL. Sorry, I couldn't resist saying that.
Warbro666
05/24/2016 06:42 PM (UTC)
Noob Saibot. Bi-Han is the best character in the MK universe. I love Sindel though
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

05/24/2016 08:12 PM (UTC)
Noob, hands down.

Honestly? I just want to see Sindel be....Sindel. The real Queen Sindel. Not the mindless puppet niche they've nestled her into.
Deception era Sindel was the tits. Cool, calm, but powerful and ready to take action on behalf of all things good.

Maybe then I'd like the gal a bit more than I have in recent years.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

05/24/2016 10:00 PM (UTC)
Moveset: Noob Saibot.

Personality: Noob Saibot. I find Sindel annoying, personally.

Design: Noob Saibot.

Finishers: Noob Saibot.

Backstory: Tie.

In a fight: Sindel, considering how she single-handedly offed a shit load of characters.

Noob wins 4-1-1.

Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

05/25/2016 12:24 AM (UTC)
My vote goes to Noob Saibot. I've got more than a few reasons, but I'll always say this is the biggest...

His Deception ending still stands as one of the coolest "full circle" moments this series has ever known. Sadly, the reveal felt marginalized in MK9(story mode will never be the best way to advance the story), but, so did many other things. Noob Saibot is awesome, and I look forward to what's next for the character.
Poasty-Guy
About Me
We've got chicken tonight. Strangest damn things. They're man made.
05/25/2016 01:06 AM (UTC)
voted noob because i identify with the character

cause i'm a noob lol!
Yet another tough choice...

Screamin banshee or deadly shadow... I do like both. Sindel's MK3 fireball looked cool.

Voting for the OG Bi-Han though.
I'd type more, but I had eye surgery thismorning.

Ka-Tra
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
05/25/2016 09:50 AM (UTC)

A generational grudge match! Ermac was created by the dark magic of Shao Kahn. Assembled from the souls of defeated warriors he became one of The Emperor's deadliest enforcers! Jacqui Briggs is a second generation member of the Special Forces. As daughter of Jax, it was as if fate demanded she face the creature who brutalized her father. Can one young soldier beat a one-man army? Choose their destiny!... FIGHT!

MacyG88
05/25/2016 10:05 AM (UTC)
Unlike the majority, I much prefer Ermac as a wizard-type character than ninja. It makes much more sense. I don't see someone made of thousands of souls flip-flopping everywhere, instead, I see a Doctor Strange/Fate mystic who is more of an energy-based fighter rather than hand-to-hand. This could also explain his slightly thin arms.
Demon_0
About Me

Avatar is part of fanart created by Esau13

05/25/2016 10:52 AM (UTC)
Ermac
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

05/25/2016 11:36 AM (UTC)
Ermac, because Jacqui is near Cassie level awful.

Aww damn, indeed.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

05/25/2016 11:48 AM (UTC)
Ermac.

Still not sure how I feel about his newer base design (skinny waist), But regardless, he's still 637890 miles ahead of Jacqui for me.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

05/25/2016 02:04 PM (UTC)
Moveset: Ermac, hands down.

Personality: Ermac.

Design: Ermac. He has some of the best designs in the entire franchise.

Finishers: Ermac. The one where he lifts the opponent into the air and pulls out all of their organs is amazing.

Backstory: Ermac.

In a fight: Ermac losing to Stryker and Jacqui was story mode bullshit and you know it, so Ermac.

Ermac wins 6-0-0.
Ninja_Mime
05/25/2016 02:38 PM (UTC)
I'm not crazy about Ermac in MKX but the legacy of his character is worth a vote much more than the really weak debut of Jacqui. Maybe Jacqui could be good one day if they give her a stronger gimmick and design (Cybernetic legs... think about it...) but she's by far the weakest of the newcomers and one of my least favorite MK characters.
Blade4693
05/25/2016 03:19 PM (UTC)
Lmaooo poor Jacqui didn't stand a chance XD

Ermac x10000000

SneakyLizard
05/25/2016 04:31 PM (UTC)
MacyG88 Wrote:
Unlike the majority, I much prefer Ermac as a wizard-type character than ninja. It makes much more sense. I don't see someone made of thousands of souls flip-flopping everywhere, instead, I see a Doctor Strange/Fate mystic who is more of an energy-based fighter rather than hand-to-hand. This could also explain his slightly thin arms.

I tend to think of Ermac as more of a Templar, much like Zeratul from StarCraft. Also, Ermac gets my vote.
Poasty-Guy
About Me
05/25/2016 06:28 PM (UTC)
ERROR-MACRO

ALL CAPS POST

Warbro666
05/25/2016 06:45 PM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:
Ermac, because Jacqui is near Cassie level awful.

Aww damn, indeed.

Say my name, bitch!

But nah Jacqui is god-tier terrible. Ermac all the way.
Poasty-Guy
About Me
05/25/2016 08:59 PM (UTC)
An idea brought up in the IRC chat was that Frost could have completely replaced Jacqui in the MKX storyline, without missing a beat.

If Frost were the love interest to Takeda it would make the relationship a lot more interesting, with the Shirai Ryu and Lin Quei implications.

Jacqui's story was really about Jax, and they could have still pulled off the major points in Jax's character arc.

Jacqui was a big missed opportunity. Mime is right, CYBER LEGS
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

05/25/2016 11:24 PM (UTC)
Poasty-Guy Wrote:
An idea brought up in the IRC chat was that Frost could have completely replaced Jacqui in the MKX storyline, without missing a beat.

If Frost were the love interest to Takeda it would make the relationship a lot more interesting, with the Shirai Ryu and Lin Quei implications.

I couldn't possibly think of a better use of the character than that. It's 100% spot on...Frost could've easily replaced Jacqui. The "union" of the Shirai Ryu and Lin Kuei could be further cemented (as if it could be possibly more strengthened after Hanzo and Kuai going full bro with each other).
Quanchi9
About Me

why

05/26/2016 06:40 AM (UTC)
And to think I used to be a troll on this site purposely using bad grammar and rage in my comments.

I grew to like this community.

You guys are awesome!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
05/26/2016 11:29 AM (UTC)

A grudge match between enforcers! Tremor is the elemental powerhouse whose special talents serve the whims of the Black Dragon clan. In conflict with the Shokan Empire, a single gesture let him lay waste to an entire army! Kintaro is no mere Shokan soldier. Chosen as Shao Kahn's personal bodyguard for his ferocity, the tiger striped warrior manipulates flesh with his four arms. The ground trembles beneath their feet - but who will be standing when they go one-on-one?... FIGHT!

krajax
05/26/2016 01:04 PM (UTC)
Yea Kintaro would be crushed by Tremor's earthbending powers. Win goes to the brown "ninja."
MacyG88
05/26/2016 01:07 PM (UTC)
I was impressed with Tremor, considering all the annoying fan requests.

Kintaro still hasn't evolved since 1993.
The_TooCool_Master
05/26/2016 01:40 PM (UTC)
Gotta go with my (former) Black Dragon guy here. His return in MKX was nothing short of incredible. Kintaro was turned into a lackey in MK9. Hardly the monster from before.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.