Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 1 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2016!
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- Kountdown: Top 10 DLC Klassic Skin Packs for Mortal Kombat X
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- MKX DLC: More Clues Point to Return of Klassic Pit Arena
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List
- Kountdown: 10 Klassic Arenas
For Mortal Kombat X DLC

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Evo 2017?
Mortal Kombat X (40.2%)
Injustice 2 (12.1%)
Both (47.5%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • January 21st, 2017
    Injustice 2 Console Beta Opens Sign-ups [Read On]
  • January 20th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Comic Tie-In Begins April [Read On]
  • January 19th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Release Editions & Premier Characters [Read On]
  • January 19th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Character Render Art - Flash & More [Read On]
  • January 18th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Screenshots Spotlight Brainiac, Robin & Box Art [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Fan Koliseum

The arena for Mortal Kombat Fantasy Fights and Kommunity Kombat!
Page of 49

AgentKPosted: 07/04/2016 05:07 PMStatus ::

Visits::39
Nationality::Argentina
RE: Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2016!

I only like one character more than Johnny, and that's Kitana.

Cage for me.

MacyG88Posted: 07/04/2016 05:58 PMStatus ::

Visits::2244
Nationality::Australia

My av represents me after Jax's loss.

Anyway, this is the first time I flipped a coin on who to vote as both characters are my favorites.

Raiden wins.

SwingBattaPosted: 07/04/2016 10:00 PMStatus ::

Visits::1563
Nationality::United States

My original fave character in the MK series.

Cage for me, but his descendant-of-an-ancient-race angle just doesn't click, unfortunately.

Fujin over Jax? *sigh*

redmanPosted: 07/04/2016 11:29 PMStatus ::

Visits::4622

Two of my favorites, but I gotta go with Cage. Was my main in 9 and the character is just fantastic. I love Raiden, and even though he had a great showing in X, I didn't care for his gameplay and his appearance in 9 still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

frabnPosted: 07/05/2016 01:29 AMStatus ::

Visits::530

SwingBatta Wrote:

Fujin over Jax? *sigh*

Word. The usual "absence makes the character more desirable" syndrome.

Had he actually been in MKX, he wouldn't have even gotten out of the first round. It would've been 100% - 0%, Fujin loss.

I look forward to the day he returns to the series, but Jax beats Fujin any day.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
Mick-LuciferPosted: 07/05/2016 02:46 AMStatus ::

Visits::19046

The Quarter Finals! Sub-Zero was a loyal servant of the Lin Kuei clan until his own leaders turn against him. Freed of his mechanical confines in the Netherrealm, he returned to take control of the Lin Kuei and reform them for a new era. Mileena was a loyal daughter and assassin for the Emperor Shao Kahn until his death by the Elder Gods. With the Outworld throne vacant, she begins a civil war against would-be conquerors to claim the Kahnum by birthright! They've risen to power within their own ranks, but which is Supreme Champion? There's only one way to decide!... FIGHT!

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. No whining!
JasonVPredPosted: 07/05/2016 03:02 AMStatus ::

Visits::582

Mileena, she has never looked better! It was interesting to see her rule and lead a rebellion under the tactical guidance of Reiko, Goro and Rain.

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.
PickleMendipPosted: 07/05/2016 03:25 AMStatus ::

Visits::29
Nationality::United Kingdom

Dammit, i missed Raiden vs Cage.

Sub-Zero vs Mileena is a real tough one for me. She's been a favourite of mine ever since MK2, but in MKX i feel Sub is stronger, so i'll go with him.

STATE FED LIES CHARM EMPTY EYES. Anon.
KenshiMaster16Posted: 07/05/2016 03:49 AMStatus ::

Visits::9893

frabn Wrote:
SwingBatta Wrote:

Fujin over Jax? *sigh*

Had he actually been in MKX, he wouldn't have even gotten out of the first round. It would've been 100% - 0%, Fujin loss.

Why people can't seem to grasp that a character can have a large fanbase without being used all the time is mind-boggling to me. Not that hard of a concept to grasp. It's like a disease that some of this fanbase (not necessarily you or any others in this thread), and especially NRS themselves, think mass popularity is due to mass usage. Partly the reason we're always mostly stuck with the same faces game after game after game. Oh well.

As for this round, voted Subby. The biggest underdog of the entire season since he's the one constantly getting shit on in all forms of media and trailers.

Warbro666Posted: 07/05/2016 04:58 AMStatus ::

Visits::211
Nationality::New Zealand

KenshiMaster16 Wrote:
frabn Wrote:
SwingBatta Wrote:

Fujin over Jax? *sigh*

Why people can't seem to grasp that a character can have a large fanbase without being used all the time is mind-boggling to me. Not that hard of a concept to grasp. It's like a disease that some of this fanbase (not necessarily you or any others in this thread), and especially NRS themselves, think mass popularity is due to mass usage. Partly the reason we're always mostly stuck with the same faces game after game after game. Oh well.

As for this round, voted Subby. The biggest underdog of the entire season since he's the one constantly getting shit on in all forms of media and trailers.

Yeah, this.

I'm honestly getting pretty sick of people bitching and whining. Not everyone likes your favourite characters.

GET OVER IT

frabn, SwingBatta and matteo are amongst the worst when it comes to complaining about people's votes. Just make your pick, comment why and move on.

Quanchi9Posted: 07/05/2016 05:19 AMStatus ::

Visits::1796
Nationality::Scotland

Sub-Zero. I've never really liked Mileena.

Warbro666 Wrote:
KenshiMaster16 Wrote:
frabn Wrote:
SwingBatta Wrote:

Fujin over Jax? *sigh*

Yeah, this.

I'm honestly getting pretty sick of people bitching and whining. Not everyone likes your favourite characters.

GET OVER IT

frabn, SwingBatta and matteo are amongst the worst when it comes to complaining about people's votes. Just make your pick, comment why and move on.

I'm surprised I'm not mentioned, considering you called me obnoxious in the first few pages.

Oh, and you're clearly not able to make your pick, comment why, and move on either, considering you also complain about other users as well. FUCK, you didn't even mention who you voted for!

Look buddy, there's no rules against complaining. If you're so utterly annoyed by them, then ignore them and MOVE ON, like you said.

photo worst_zpsmvtrzxzf.gif
Demon_0Posted: 07/05/2016 05:27 AMStatus ::

Visits::4658
Nationality::Afghanistan

Sub-Zero

Avatar is part of fanart created by Esau13
MacyG88Posted: 07/05/2016 05:40 AMStatus ::

Warbro666 Wrote:<GET OVER IT

I read that in Scorpion's voice.

Sub-Zero for me.

MrMephistophelesPosted: 07/05/2016 06:19 AMStatus ::

Visits::0

PickleMendip Wrote:
Dammit, i missed Raiden vs Cage.

Sub-Zero vs Mileena is a real tough one for me. She's been a favourite of mine ever since MK2, but in MKX i feel Sub is stronger, so i'll go with him.

Wow. I think now is definitely the time to get behind Mileena. She was really good in MKX and in the comics. Would definitely like to see her make the final! Sub-Zero is good but hes been better.

SneakyLizardPosted: 07/05/2016 07:00 AMStatus ::

Visits::1052

Sub-Zero gets my vote.

Also, I'm surprised that Johnny Cage beat Raiden. Not saying like it's a bad thing. I think Cage deserved the win.

Ninja_MimePosted: 07/05/2016 07:26 AMStatus ::

Visits::20768
Nationality::Sweden

KenshiMaster16 Wrote:
It's like a disease

I agree. Fujin voters need help.

The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 07/05/2016 09:21 AMStatus ::

Visits::2355
Nationality::Canada

I voted for Fujin because in MKX Fujin was defending the Jinsei Chamber while Jax was at home farming.

I vote for Mileena. I dig her outfit so much in MKX. She rose to power and was a force to be reckoned with, at least temporarily.

unleash_your_toungePosted: 07/05/2016 10:35 AMStatus ::

Visits::5793

Lol I just can't wait until Fujin becomes playable again to see how it alters the status quo.

Voted Mileena this round. I was completely blown away by her in MKX. It wasn't perfect, but it was still pretty glorious.

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle
KenshiMaster16Posted: 07/05/2016 12:54 PMStatus ::

Visits::9893

The_TooCool_Master Wrote:
I voted for Fujin because in MKX Fujin was defending the Jinsei Chamber while Jax was at home farming.

Lmao. That is pretty true, why they made him into a semi sorta pacifist all of a sudden I'll never understand. It was a pretty weird transition.

diirecthitPosted: 07/05/2016 01:46 PMStatus ::

Visits::4333
Nationality::Mexico

Sub-Zero, Mileena is trash.

Warbro666Posted: 07/05/2016 02:29 PMStatus ::

Visits::211
Nationality::New Zealand

Quanchi9 Wrote:
Sub-Zero. I've never really liked Mileena.

Warbro666 Wrote:
KenshiMaster16 Wrote:
frabn Wrote:
SwingBatta Wrote:

Fujin over Jax? *sigh*

Yeah, this.

GET OVER IT

I'm surprised I'm not mentioned, considering you called me obnoxious in the first few pages.

Oh, and you're clearly not able to make your pick, comment why, and move on either, considering you also complain about other users as well. FUCK, you didn't even mention who you voted for!

Look buddy, there's no rules against complaining. If you're so utterly annoyed by them, then ignore them and MOVE ON, like you said.

You're right. I did call you obnoxious. And then you cried about it.

But seeing as you asked so nicely, I voted Sub-Zero.

frabnPosted: 07/05/2016 02:35 PMStatus ::

Visits::530

Sub-Zero.

Mileena's really coming into her own although I thought the fact that her origin was retconned in MK9 was a very bad move. The original timeline had it so that Kitana and Mileena were always "twins", but MK9 flipped it to make Mileena a new creation prior to the invasion of Earthrealm. IT killed the entire backstory and history between the characters.

Sub-Zero has gone through several evolutions throughout the history of the game. He went from being an assassin to a hero of earthrealm to a leading force in the fight against the Deadly Alliance and the Dragon King. After that, in the new timeline he found a new fate as a cyber ninja, but was restored and once again became a protector of Earthrealm, while his brother became Noob Saibot. The Zero brothers have always been iconic characters within the series.

Mileena suffered from "meh" backstory for many years until the 3d era when they started fleshing out individual character stories more. The new timeline sees her as empress, which is a huge step forward for her. There's hints in the game that she uses clone decoys, so Mileena may not even be dead. If she is however, her fate was frustrating as she never had a chance to develop more int he new timeline.

Both are personal favorites, but nobody beats Sub-Zero.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
Poasty-GuyPosted: 07/05/2016 04:03 PMStatus ::

Visits::2318
Nationality::Canada

SUB ZERO RAISING AND RIDING ICE DRAGONS WOO WOO

god i love earthrealm based ninja characters. prob the best characters imo. anyone agree?

We've got chicken tonight. Strangest damn things. They're man made.
AgentKPosted: 07/05/2016 04:33 PMStatus ::

Visits::39
Nationality::Argentina

Whatever. Fujin still sucks a$$. He's nothing special.

Mileena this round.

MacyG88Posted: 07/05/2016 05:07 PMStatus ::

KenshiMaster16 Wrote:
The_TooCool_Master Wrote:

Lmao. That is pretty true, why they made him into a semi sorta pacifist all of a sudden I'll never understand. It was a pretty weird transition.

Wasn't Jax a revenant then?

Page of 49

© 1998-2016 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.