Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 1 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • December 16th, 2018
    Presenting Concert Footage & Interview with Kung Lao & Others! [Read On]
  • December 16th, 2018
    Motion Capture Artists Share Behind-The-Scenes Pics, Vids [Read On]
  • December 14th, 2018
    Best Buy Remove Liu Kang & Sub-Zero From MK11 Listing [Read On]
  • December 13th, 2018
    Record Speedrunner Beats MK3 In Under 5 Minutes [Read On]
  • December 13th, 2018
    Todd McFarlane Thinks Spawn Will Be in Mortal Kombat 11 [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

MK11 Trailer MVP?
Raiden (31.7%)
Scorpion (20.5%)
Shao Kahn (21.4%)
Mystery Character (26.1%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 06/10/2016 10:18 AMStatus ::
Injustice 2 Promotional Tee Hints at More Characters

As previously reported; the world will get its first glimpse of Injustice 2 gameplay this weekend during a live presentation by NetherRealm Studios Creative Lead Ed Boon [full story]! Those in attendance will also receive swanky new promotional t-shirts for the DC Comics fighter - which appear to hint at some of the heroes we'll be seeing soon!

Click To Enlarge: ESL's Joshua Gray wearing the tee via Ed Boon.

Fans who've seen the Injustice 2 Announce Trailer will already be familiar with the slightly retro wireframe display style seen on the tee. Nine objects allude to iconography familiar to any DC Comics fan!

Aquaman, Batman, Flash, Supergirl and/or Superman all appeared in the trailer and can be easily identified by their trident, armored cowl, winged boot, and S shield, respectively.

Wonder Woman's shield, Harley Quinn's mallet, the helmet of Doctor Fate, a Red Lantern power battery. and an unidentified gun all appear to hint at as yet unseen fighters. The Red Lantern leader Atrocitus was announced with the trailer, along with Flash villain Gorilla Grodd.

Captain Cold! The Rogue was alluded to recently in a fan character poll posted by Ed Boon and has gained greater attention as one of the recurring characters of TV's Legends of Tomorrow.

Stay tuned for follow-up stories on these characters and more! Register to discuss all things game and DCU in the DC Universe Injustice forum! Stay in touch with the home team by voting for your favourite characters in the 2016 Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament!

oraclePosted: 06/10/2016 12:37 PMStatus ::

Visits::9442
Nationality::United States
RE: Injustice 2 Promotional Tee Hints at More Characters

Wonder Woman and Harley are as good as confirmed anyway. If only because Tara Strong seems to have constant employment at NRS and WB. Doctor Fate would be nice. I wouldn't be opposed to Zatana or Klarion either.

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
cpleckPosted: 06/10/2016 01:05 PMStatus ::

Visits::1125

Dr. Fate! Love it!

ProfesserAhnkaPosted: 06/10/2016 03:57 PMStatus ::

Visits::6197

I really hope all of the characters from the original game return. No reason for character cuts. Just keep adding new ones.

Leader Of Rain's Minions & Tanya's Titans. Thx Minion!  photo ProfesserAhnkaSig_zpsoi5spq99.gif
riomarzPosted: 06/10/2016 06:31 PMStatus ::

Visits::1850

ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
I really hope all of the characters from the original game return. No reason for character cuts. Just keep adding new ones.

This is NRS.... I would love for them to just make additions, while keeping who they started with but... fuck the fans right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol. i'll keep my fingers crossed anyway though.

Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.