BrianMinor25s Fatality Idea Komics
posted07/10/2016 05:04 AM (UTC)by
BrianMinor25
Hello, everyone! It's been several years since I've been on forums and probably none of you remember me, but if you DO know me, then have no fear! I'm not dead, just been busy with life!

So for the longest time I've had a DeviantArt website I've sporadically posted to over the years, but I haven't really shared any of it off-site. So I thought I'd post some of it here!

BrianMinor25 DeviantART Page

Most of my work is meant to be humorous and nonsensical. There's not really a method to my madness. Just madness.

SO these are a little old, but I still think they stand pretty well as good concepts, and I still find myself liking some of these more than other Fatalities that have ACTUALLY made it into the game.

Let's start with a pretty brutal one that's probably my favorite!

Johnny Cage's Reproductive Rip FATALITY

10 POINTS TO WHOEVER GETS THE "GOSKIES" REFERENCE. (And no, it's not just the name of Tony Goskie or that he works for NRS)

Ermac Fatality Idea #1

Ermac Fatality Idea #2

Kano Fatality Idea #1 (#2 was never created... yet)

All placement and edits of the sprites and backgrounds were done completely by me. ^_^
I tried to make them as up-to-date as possible, with extra blood effects and glowing, "enhanced" backgrounds. The Kano Idea was posted around MK9 so I updated his hair and beard along with Jax's pants to look closer to their look at the time.

Let me know what you think!! grin

UPDATE: Sub-Zero (Noob Saibot Fusion) Fatality Koncept
balkcsiaboot
07/03/2016 01:36 PM (UTC)
awesome stuff. hope to see more... even though its apparently been years since your last komic
BrianMinor25
07/03/2016 03:49 PM (UTC)
Thanks!

Well it has been years, but I DO plan on picking back up on posting new things, and I think I'll be continuing new versions of these as part of that. So hopefully you'll be seeing more soon!
balkcsiaboot
07/03/2016 08:32 PM (UTC)
All good news to me.

If "life happens" it's cool... being now 30 (geeez, it feels so depressing to say that considering I'm on a video game forum - oh well a hobby is a hobby), I completely understand. I can't post as often as I used to when I was in my prime.
WeaponTheory
About Me

"BEER ME!" - Noob Saibot

07/04/2016 03:31 PM (UTC)
Holy shit, I saw a few of your work in one of my Group feed, I even recommended a few of your content to another Group I'm in. You're funny dude.

I kinda like your Ermac #2 fatality. Just the thought of the organs floating in a clock-like motion around Ermac.
BrianMinor25
07/06/2016 01:27 AM (UTC)
blacksaibot Wrote:
All good news to me.

If "life happens" it's cool... being now 30 (geeez, it feels so depressing to say that considering I'm on a video game forum - oh well a hobby is a hobby), I completely understand. I can't post as often as I used to when I was in my prime.

Yeah. Well I used to really be into the MK forums back when I was 13-17, or "in my prime", but then, you know how life goes. A couple of years go by, you get a full time job, get a fiancee, etc etc. =P

I actually plan to post another Fatality Koncept later this week! Already mostly finished with my next one. So look forward to that.

WeaponTheory Wrote:
Holy shit, I saw a few of your work in one of my Group feed, I even recommended a few of your content to another Group I'm in. You're funny dude.

I kinda like your Ermac #2 fatality. Just the thought of the organs floating in a clock-like motion around Ermac.

Haha, awesome! Glad my humor could appeal to somebody. XD

Thanks for the recommendation!
BrianMinor25
07/10/2016 05:04 AM (UTC)
I'm back, with another Fatality Koncept comic! This time, we have old classic ninja Sub-Zero, but different!

Sub-Zero (Noob Saibot Fusion) Fatality Koncept

"This is a Fatality Koncept idea comic that, for the first time, is not based on a pre-established version of a character.

Here, we have an imagined Fatality for Bi-Han in a Sub-Zero/Noob Saibot Fusion state. Inspired by the result of Noob Saibot's Mortal Kombat: Armageddon ending, we have a version of Sub-Zero that is darker than usual with pale white skin that controls both the power of ice and shadow. Despite this however, he still identifies as "Sub-Zero", as he is mostly restored back to his older self.

[Panel 1-3] Sub-Zero deep freezes his enemy in an icy chill!

[Panel 4-5] Sub-Zero then summons a shadow portal above and below the frozen opponent. They fall through the portal that is on the ground.

[Panel 6-7] The victim falls back down from the ceiling and yet again through the portal below. They continue to fall faster as if they are falling several miles.

[Panel 8] Sub-Zero reaches out his hand in control of his shadow powers, and with the flick and clutch of his wrist, closes the ground portal off from the falling opponent.

[Panel 9-10] The frozen, free falling enemy smashing to pieces upon the hard ground into bloody chunks of ice and body parts! They become nothing more than a slushy puddle of bones and ligaments, with their head laying on top.

FATALITY!

I hope you enjoy this comic! Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions. =)"
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.