Story mode
posted08/14/2016 09:57 AM (UTC)by
DG1OA
If we get one, how would you want it done, which characters should be involved, etc?

If they go with character chapters again, then give Catwoman one if she returns. Neither MK Vs DC Universe's nor Injustice's story mode did her any favors.

I want Lobo to be part of it, even if he's strictly a cutscene character like Stryker and many others in MKX. His complete absence from Injustice's Story mode was predictable. Give him more than a small cameo. I'd prefer him to be playable and get his own chapter, but a worthwhile cameo could do, too.

Have generic NPCs to fight, just to avoid jobbing out playable characters as often as possible.

Finally, I wouldn't mind if the story mode was more like Street Fighter V's, with everyone, even the jobbers, being playable at least once.
KcinTnarg
07/24/2016 07:49 PM (UTC)
Well since Injustice and MKX both had 12 chapters, I'm guessing Injustice 2 will also have that as well. Here's the chapters that I would like to see:

Chapter 1: Wonder Woman
Chapter 2: Blue Beetle
Chapter 3: Gorilla Grodd
Chapter 4: Catwoman
Chapter 5: Green Lantern
Chapter 6: Lobo
Chapter 7: The Flash
Chapter 8: Atrocitus
Chapter 9: Aquaman
Chapter 10: Doctor Fate
Chapter 11: Batman
Chapter 12: Supergirl
JasonVPred
About Me

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

08/14/2016 09:57 AM (UTC)
Well if NRS went all out, I want more numerous but shorter chapters; something like this:
1. Lobo, who pays Superman an unpleasant visit; starting Injustice 2's story off with a bang
2. Despero seeks his revenge
3. Metal Men join Batman's cause
4. Victor Zsasz returns and terrorizes all sides or Red Hood challenges Nightwing
5. Atrocitus challenges the Sinestro Corps
6. Icon confronts the regime
7. Gorillia Grodd
8. Atom works with Batman
9. Amazo or Red Tornado's chapter
10. Mongul brings Warworld
11. Dr Fate intervenes
12. Zod attacks
13. Martian Manhunter
14. Plastic Man
15. Blue Beetle
16. Supergirl

If it were up to me: Power Girl, Aqualad, Zatanna, Felix Faust, Black Lightning, Static, Vandal Savage, Red Arrow or Arsenal, Booster Gold, Firestorm and Vixen should get at least get important cameos in the storymode.

The only returnees who get chapters would be Martian Manhunter and Lobo; all the focus should go to new characters.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.