Post new patch brutalities, etc. here when found
posted10/07/2016 04:31 PM (UTC)by
Bloodfang
Not even 100% sure if there are or if it was just a rebalance but if anyone knows/discovers anything please share for the rest of us, lol.
BADASS6669
About Me

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in.

I kill people for a living. Get over it.

10/04/2016 09:15 PM (UTC)
Wasted opportunity on Netherealm not adding anything to bring people back to there game.
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

10/05/2016 05:38 PM (UTC)
There's supposed to be new Brutalities. I saw a claim on another website that the Crossroads finally become a Fatality/Brutality, but the player claims "I forgot how I did it". The post was removed later. I've yet to find anything myself.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

10/07/2016 04:31 PM (UTC)
In all honesty, with all the move changes to so many characters, I expect at least 10 new brutalities to surface.

Possibilities include Goro, Kenshi, Reptile, Shinnok, Raiden, Liu Kang, D'Vorah (she has a new one anyway in Venomous since they changed EX bug spray), Predator, or Sub Zero. There could very well be some for other characters, but these seem like the likely candidates given how much their moves or gamelan in general has changed in the recent patch.

Also wouldn't be surprised to find another stage fatality/brutality.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.