Mortal Kombat is about life
posted12/22/2017 10:02 AM (UTC)by
JasonVPred
About Me

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

Scratch the surface and I am quite a sad person, various conditions in my life range from bad to extremely troubling; by a strange turn of events I found Mortal Kombat's world and then after lurking for a year I joined MKO. My stay here has been very welcoming and it has helped me cope with some of my troubles; now I partially adopt Mortal Kombat's unofficial cheesy motto: "Mortal Kombat is not about death, but rather the preservation of life."

I am taking this opportunity to thank all in this community, as you have inadvertently added a lot of value to my life; I hope to participate on this forum for the foreseeable future.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

11/29/2016 12:50 AM (UTC)
This is truly a great sentiment, and a nice reminder of why I keep coming back. Thank you.
OrangatangKang
About Me

WATAHHHHHHHHH!!!

12/01/2016 01:29 PM (UTC)
MK is life....MK is bae.
Poasty-Guy
About Me
We've got chicken tonight. Strangest damn things. They're man made.
12/01/2016 07:28 PM (UTC)
yeah we're pretty great. me especially.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
12/02/2016 04:34 AM (UTC)
Are you alright? The tone of your post suggest you recieved bad news, like a potentially life threatening diagnosis.

I'm sure the kommunity is behind you, whatever the case. Hope to see you in the future.
It's always nice seeing familiar faces around.

Ka-Tra
Quanchi9
About Me

why

12/06/2016 12:39 AM (UTC)
Poasty-Guy Wrote:
yeah we're pretty great. me especially.

^ the greatest
Alexjuvion
About Me

Quality Assignment – top leading assignment help UK services provider consultancy.

08/16/2017 09:36 AM (UTC)
Very interesting fact of life which add a lots of value in life and welcoming new things that helped cope with some of trouble.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.