Kotal Kahn rival.
posted01/04/2017 07:46 PM (UTC)by
Johnes

If Kotal Kahn had a rival, I think a character inspired by a character from another culture would be ideal, as Kotal Kahn is inspired by the Aztec Indians of Mexico, so a being inspired by Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead would be ideal, but the Mortal Kombat's Anubis would be a leader of a race of beings half human and half jackal, who should live in a kingdom based on ancient Egypt. Anubis would fight against Kotal Kahn and win him to free his kingdom from merging with Outworld, and thereby gain independence from his kingdom and his people, the jackals.
Masr
12/19/2016 10:22 AM (UTC)
Onaga, furthermore Blaze. I wouldn't of seen Kotal Kahn having a rivalry with Shao Kahn.
Masr
12/19/2016 08:39 PM (UTC)
Johnes Wrote:

If Kotal Kahn had a rival, I think a character inspired by a character from another culture would be ideal, as Kotal Kahn is inspired by the Aztec Indians of Mexico, so a being inspired by Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead would be ideal, but the Mortal Kombat's Anubis would be a leader of a race of beings half human and half jackal, who should live in a kingdom based on ancient Egypt. Anubis would fight against Kotal Kahn and win him to free his kingdom from merging with Outworld, and thereby gain independence from his kingdom and his people, the jackals.

This warrior (god) looks Seidan. Seido already has the Egyptian lineaments, like the futuristic pyramids and refined hieratic.
mattteo
About Me

12/26/2016 05:55 PM (UTC)
Reiko and Rain are more than enough rivals for Kotal Kahn.

I'd like to see these rivalries explored.
Especially the one with Reiko, as they've been war comrades and best buddies in the reign of Shao Kahn. The court life there must have been interesting.
lastfighter89
12/28/2016 11:06 PM (UTC)
Kotal Kahn has a score to settle with Raiden and D'Vorah. D'Vorah would be such a perfect Nemesis for Ko'atal...
mattteo
About Me

01/04/2017 07:46 PM (UTC)
lastfighter89 Wrote:
Kotal Kahn has a score to settle with Raiden and D'Vorah. D'Vorah would be such a perfect Nemesis for Ko'atal...

Nah. They love eachother. He could never hurt her. And she'll realize he's a champion and she was wrong going for Shinnok.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.