Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (22%)
Jade (48%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (22%)
Freddy Krueger (8%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • October 15th, 2017
    Lost Kontent: Raiden Adventure Game Screenshot [Read On]
  • October 15th, 2017
    Raiden Strikes in Injustice 2 Mobile [Read On]
  • October 5th, 2017
    Xavier Woods is Raiden in WWE Immortals [Read On]
  • October 5th, 2017
    Hi-Res Injustice Raiden & Black Lightning Artwork [Read On]
  • October 3rd, 2017
    First-Look Trailer Introduces Atom to Injustice 2 [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 01/21/2017 12:02 AMStatus ::
Injustice 2 Console Beta Opens Sign-ups

For Injustice 2, NetherRealm Studios plans to employ a similar GGPO based rollback method added to Mortal Kombat XL. Before the game goes live in May, the developer is inviting players to join an open beta for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!

The Online Beta Registration forum is accepting submissions now via the Injustice 2 website. Fan accounts from the past MKXL Beta were largely positive.

Fans hoping to join the Beta should be prepared to accept a series of stipulated agreements as part of gaining access to a pre-build version of the game.

Have you gained access to the Injustice 2 Beta? Register to share your impressions with the kommunity on the DC Universe Injustice forum. Use the new submission form to submit your review directly to MK Online staff for possible use in publication.

unleash_your_toungePosted: 01/23/2017 10:43 AMStatus ::

Visits::5818
Nationality::United States
RE: Injustice 2 Console Beta Opens Sign-ups

I signed up.

Even though I'm not crazy about the DC universe, I have to admit that this game does look phenomenal. Plus, the Poison Ivy reveal was super hype even if she won't be in the beta.

Also hoping that with an open beta, and with the communities' help, nothing too broken or OP slips through the cracks upon release. Looking forward to trying out the game!

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle
Dragon Points:
DetoxPosted: 01/25/2017 08:50 PMStatus ::

Visits::4244

I signed up as well. Missed the first wave, sadly, but I'm sure I'll get a code soon. A lot of pro players like Pig and Reo have been streaming the beta. Liking what I see so far. Can't wait for my chance to play.

Photobucket

There are bigger sacrifices one might be asked to make than going a little mad.
Dragon Points:
Darkhound74Posted: 01/25/2017 09:24 PMStatus ::

Visits::5376

Detox Wrote:
I signed up as well. Missed the first wave, sadly, but I'm sure I'll get a code soon. A lot of pro players like Pig and Reo have been streaming the beta. Liking what I see so far. Can't wait for my chance to play.

At this point I'm thinking that only pro players and journalists have beta codes. I signed up as soon as it was announced and I haven't received a code yet, but I'm patient and I'm sure they'll start rolling out soon.

photo darkhoundsig_zps0f1vqozf.gif
Thanks MINION
DetoxPosted: 01/25/2017 09:34 PMStatus ::

Darkhound74 Wrote:
Detox Wrote:

At this point I'm thinking that only pro players and journalists have beta codes. I signed up as soon as it was announced and I haven't received a code yet, but I'm patient and I'm sure they'll start rolling out soon.

Haha, oh yeah. It's not lost on me that anyone that can/will stream the game got codes first. But, that's the way it is I suppose. They promised multiple waves and I'm a patient man. I'm expecting the next wave tomorrow. I have nothing concrete to back that...just a hunch.

Photobucket

Darkhound74Posted: 01/26/2017 12:09 AMStatus ::

Detox Wrote:
Darkhound74 Wrote:
Detox Wrote:

Haha, oh yeah. It's not lost on me that anyone that can/will stream the game got codes first. But, that's the way it is I suppose. They promised multiple waves and I'm a patient man. I'm expecting the next wave tomorrow. I have nothing concrete to back that...just a hunch.

Hopefully the next wave is soon. Every time I hear my email notification I get a little excited, then disappointed haha.

Thanks MINION
unleash_your_toungePosted: 01/26/2017 12:59 PMStatus ::

Visits::5818

^ You and me both. Constant F5 spam and constant disappointment.

I'm fairly patient though. Not to mention this is supposed to be a month-long running beta, so there's time. And it lasting a month makes me think we may also get a couple of characters added as well. Grodd and Aquaman would be my bets to fill out the E3 roster.

Also looking forward to my first experience with the gear system. Hopefully the beta will answer some of my own questions pertaining to the gear.

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle
BADASS6669Posted: 01/26/2017 03:44 PMStatus ::

Visits::5695

How big is the download?

I was on my phone on Twitter when it popped up I signed up instantly and didn't get a code. still hoping. I'm Loving the gear system. ketchup got 5 legendary items in a row.

Do we get to keep what we unlocked when the game launches?

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
DetoxPosted: 01/26/2017 09:38 PMStatus ::

BADASS6669 Wrote:
How big is the download?

I was on my phone on Twitter when it popped up I signed up instantly and didn't get a code. still hoping. I'm Loving the gear system. ketchup got 5 legendary items in a row.

Do we get to keep what we unlocked when the game launches?

From a screenshot I saw, it looks like it clocks in at just under 3GB. As for keeping gear...probably not. They specifically stated that the gear stuff that is there is just to give you a taste of the system.

Also...looks like my long streak of hunches being wrong continues, haha. Tyler Lansdown updated the code situation on the Injustice forums...

Updated beta info

Long story short, the first wave is out and they're going through the compiled data. They will be updating the beta once the data is analyzed. The second wave of codes will release along with that update.

If you must read the message on the Injustice forum, I don't suggest reading past Lansdown's message...pretty much eye cancer.

Photobucket

DetoxPosted: 02/03/2017 08:36 PMStatus ::

Well, Boon is making it sound like there may not be anymore waves of beta codes going out. He didn't come out and say it(he never does) but it's heavily implied. Anyone that signed up get one?

Photobucket

[Killswitch]Posted: 02/03/2017 09:24 PMStatus ::

Visits::19198

I signed up literally the day it mentioned they're having a closed beta and I've gotten nothing as of today.

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong
oraclePosted: 02/03/2017 11:06 PMStatus ::

Visits::9360

[Killswitch] Wrote:
I signed up literally the day it mentioned they're having a closed beta and I've gotten nothing as of today.
Same but it's so close to release anyway...

-sig by MINION Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Darkhound74Posted: 02/03/2017 11:29 PMStatus ::

I still find it strange that majority of people who signed up within the first hour haven't received codes yet. I know it's still early, but people on social media are pissed at the possibility of their code being given to a pro or a streamer. NRS claims people are chosen at random, but I'm not sure if I buy that 100%.

Thanks MINION
DetoxPosted: 02/04/2017 12:18 PMStatus ::

Darkhound74 Wrote:
I still find it strange that majority of people who signed up within the first hour haven't received codes yet. I know it's still early, but people on social media are pissed at the possibility of their code being given to a pro or a streamer. NRS claims people are chosen at random, but I'm not sure if I buy that 100%.

Haha, yeah, not a chance.

Photobucket

Page of 1

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.