Along with the trailer reveal for Black Canary, NetherRealm Studios have updated Injustice 2 character art and bios. Brainiac, Robin, Bane and Poison Ivy aren't giving away all their secrets just yet, but detailed character renders give a great impression of what the DC heroes and villains will look like!

Injustice 2 Brainiac Character Art

Brainiac
"Such folly and futility in the grand design."

Brainiac is a megalomaniacal genius who roams the universe, collecting knowledge to increase his intellectual and scientific prowess. Obsessed with establishing his superiority, Brainiac captured Krypton’s greatest cities, then eradicated what remained…or so he thought. Tales of the “Last Son of Krypton” have reached far into the stars. Now, the Collector of Worlds comes to Earth to finish his accumulation of Krypton -- and discovers a new world worthy of his collection.

Injustice 2 Black Canary Character Art

Black Canary
"I couldn't be there to finish the fight against Superman. I'm damn sure finishing this one."

Dinah Lance nearly sacrificed everything in her fight against the Regime but was forced to flee, before the fight was done. Now, with Batman restoring order, Black Canary has returned home to set things right, vowing to never again silence her canary’s cry.

Robin
"I'm your only son, old man."

Raised from birth by the League of Assassins, Damian Wayne has always struggled with Batman’s non-lethal code of honor. Now in direct opposition with his father, Damian seeks a new mentor in Superman -- whom he considers to be more of a father than Batman ever was.
Bane
"Hate is the perennial motivator."

After Superman’s defeat, Bane was betrayed by the Regime and relentlessly pursued by Batman. Having already spent most of his life in prison, he his determined to take revenge against his former Regime masters and turn Gotham into a city where his rule is law.
Poison Ivy
"I have no more friends, all I have is the Green."

Dr. Pamela Isley was once an innovative, radical botanical biochemist with a singular goal: make the world safe for plant life to flourish. She joins the Society to further their common interest in bringing mankind to its knees, but at heart, Ivy’s desire is to ensure that in any new world order, flora dominates fauna.

[Related Article: Injustice 2: The Lines Are Redrawn Story Trailer]

Get a closer look at the other playable characters confirmed thus far by clicking here! See more of Brainiac and Robin in previously released high quality screenshots!

Injustice 2 arrives for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One starting May 16, 2017! Register to follow and discuss the news on the Injustice 2 forum! Like and share stories via @MK_Online and Facebook!