Coltess
05/21/2017 10:57 PM (UTC)
And I think that's /Thread.

Anybody else need to add anything?
Historical Favorite
05/22/2017 01:37 AM (UTC)
coltess Wrote:
I enjoy it in a sadistic sort of way. I like watching that vile worm squirm and try to lie to himself as much as he lies to everyone around him.

You've got a bad attitude, bro. There's nothing vile about championing a character as innovative and engaging as Khrome. If anything, you should be thanking Hype for taking time out of his day to visit a dying message board in an attempt to revitalize it by making it one of the central pillars of the new, frankly superior, Khrome fandom.
FROID
About Me

05/22/2017 11:15 PM (UTC)
Chimera Wrote:
This guy pretty much made Khrome his Mary Sue character. I remember at one point he wrote down Khrome is immune to fatalities. He giving random ideas for Khrome as long as Khrome was his hot topic.

Khrome isn't even a character. He's just a concept at this point because he lacks:
a) backstory
b) abilities
c) personality

The Khrome-pushing guy won't bother with any of those.

And MKHype, you kinda revealed you're hankypanky. Via your deviantART account.

https://youtu.be/m_djk1RQ2Ew?t=3s
Chimera
05/23/2017 07:50 AM (UTC)
MKHYPE Wrote:
Chimera Wrote:
This guy pretty much made Khrome his Mary Sue character. I remember at one point he wrote down Khrome is immune to fatalities. He giving random ideas for Khrome as long as Khrome was his hot topic.

Khrome isn't even a character. He's just a concept at this point because he lacks:
a) backstory
b) abilities
c) personality

The Khrome-pushing guy won't bother with any of those.

And MKHype, you kinda revealed you're hankypanky. Via your deviantART account.

I don't own Khrome, so I don't need to do anything really, I'm just a fan. You want a backstory here you go, I would like your feedback:

Khrome's organic metal skin, "liquid metal", or perhaps a super advanced Nanomachine suit of Powered Armor is fictional, either a virtually indestructible man-made (synthetically created) metal alloy kind of like Wolverine and his Adamantium skeleton and bone claws, where the substance is bonded to the character or it is magically made to be indestructible kind of like Wonder Woman and her Amazonium (magic metal) bracelets. Since it is not a naturally occurring (earth) metal, it does not dissolve in Tremor's lava, Reptile's acid etc.

Before I give you my opinion, first admit you were the original guy who ruined in the first place across the various gaming sites.

OptimusGrime Wrote:
coltess Wrote:
I enjoy it in a sadistic sort of way. I like watching that vile worm squirm and try to lie to himself as much as he lies to everyone around him.

You've got a bad attitude, bro. There's nothing vile about championing a character as innovative and engaging as Khrome. If anything, you should be thanking Hype for taking time out of his day to visit a dying message board in an attempt to revitalize it by making it one of the central pillars of the new, frankly superior, Khrome fandom.

It's the same guy who ruined the Khrome fandom in the first place.
Historical Favorite
05/23/2017 09:44 AM (UTC)
I know it's the same guy, but I must respectfully yet firmly disagree that he's ruined anything. His tireless efforts to bring Khrome from undisputed fan favorite to legitimate series character should be an inspiration to us all.
Maybe if he tried promoting Khrome without the massive trolling, and spam...

Ka-Tra
MKHYPE
05/27/2017 02:55 AM (UTC)
OptimusGrime Wrote:
I know it's the same guy, but I must respectfully yet firmly disagree that he's ruined anything. His tireless efforts to bring Khrome from undisputed fan favorite to legitimate series character should be an inspiration to us all.

You're the bright side!
Coltess
05/27/2017 07:05 PM (UTC)
MKHYPE Wrote:
OptimusGrime Wrote:

You're the bright side!

Christ, you're denser than Khrome's leaded asshole. He's not being sincere, he's clean-up trolling.
MKHYPE
05/28/2017 01:23 AM (UTC)
coltess Wrote:
MKHYPE Wrote:
OptimusGrime Wrote:

You're the bright side!

Christ, you're denser than Khrome's leaded asshole. He's not being sincere, he's clean-up trolling.

You would say that just because it opposes your view... anything to suit your agenda.
Coltess
05/28/2017 03:18 AM (UTC)
MKHYPE Wrote:
coltess Wrote:
MKHYPE Wrote:
OptimusGrime Wrote:

You're the bright side!

You would say that just because it opposes your view... anything to suit your agenda.

No, I say that because I have eyes and I've read the other troll threads Grime has posted the last few days
MKHYPE
05/31/2017 05:09 PM (UTC)
coltess Wrote:
MKHYPE Wrote:
coltess Wrote:
MKHYPE Wrote:
OptimusGrime Wrote:

You're the bright side!

No, I say that because I have eyes and I've read the other troll threads Grime has posted the last few days

Link me it, you made a claim so back it up.
Coltess
05/31/2017 05:56 PM (UTC)
MKHYPE Wrote:
coltess Wrote:
MKHYPE Wrote:
coltess Wrote:
MKHYPE Wrote:
OptimusGrime Wrote:

You're the bright side!

Link me it, you made a claim so back it up.

Uhh, you do have fucking eyes, right? But alright...

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=160439

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=120148

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=160042

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=160038

Then we can factor in the fact that he's apparently banned now AND that his Khrome thread has been expunged from existence.

He was a troll.
illu§ion
06/01/2017 07:54 AM (UTC)
Thread closed.
MindStrikes
06/03/2017 04:49 PM (UTC)
Silly discussions about who and what. Khrome is what we should discuss about, not who spammed him.

Khrome is a ninja so that should be part of his backstory. Maybe Khrome could have been one of the Shirai Ryu members back in the Hanzo Hasashi timeline? Rejected? Turned evil?

Nano suit fits more a futuristic type of character. With MKx i feel MK already has alot gadget/high tech inspired characters. I see no reason to make all characters turn into an Avengers team. Mk has plenty elements that can be used instead. Hence it's what makes MK a great series.

Example, Khrome was a less skilled fighter in terms of hand to hand combat. This made him look weak. So he focused more towards the secret skills that were used by the Lin kuei. Combining mind and matter....

Masr
06/03/2017 05:37 PM (UTC)
Khrome studied metamorphosis. This also allows capabilities of time travel, without devices or portals to outlast fighters. That's the only thing it has in common with Terminators and it's still not the same.
Coltess
06/03/2017 05:40 PM (UTC)
Khrome is nothing and will remain nothing. No use expending the creative energy.
MKHYPE
06/03/2017 08:58 PM (UTC)
coltess Wrote:
Khrome is nothing and will remain nothing. No use expending the creative energy.

Enough with the trolling! Khrome is nothing to you because you are CLOSED-MINDED and BUTTHURT! You will keep being BUTTHURT even after Khrome is in the roster kappa
Stay out the damn thread if you don't wanna help develop the character for the people that do wanna help develop him... have some self-respect and stop being so selfish for once in your life.
Coltess
06/04/2017 09:54 AM (UTC)
MKHYPE Wrote:
coltess Wrote:

Enough with the trolling! Khrome is nothing to you because you are CLOSED-MINDED and BUTTHURT! You will keep being BUTTHURT even after Khrome is in the roster kappa

Stay out the damn thread if you don't wanna help develop the character for the people that do wanna help develop him... have some self-respect and stop being so selfish for once in your life.

Hmm.... no. Fun to see the mask finally slip, though.

And why aren't you banned yet? It's been established that you are, in fact Hanky_Panky1, a banned user.
MKHYPE
06/04/2017 12:44 PM (UTC)
coltess Wrote:
MKHYPE Wrote:
coltess Wrote:

And why aren't you banned yet? It's been established that you are, in fact Hanky_Panky1, a banned user.

Aw poor Coltess is BUTTHURT because there are people who think Khrome is a GOOD IDEA. Can't wait to see Khrome become OFFICIAL and then see how BUTTHURT you get, that will be a great moment :D
Coltess
06/05/2017 06:58 AM (UTC)
MKHYPE Wrote:
coltess Wrote:
MKHYPE Wrote:
coltess Wrote:

Aw poor Coltess is BUTTHURT because there are people who think Khrome is a GOOD IDEA. Can't wait to see Khrome become OFFICIAL and then see how BUTTHURT you get, that will be a great moment :D

Oh yes it will be Hank. I'll put on a headscarf, search through my garish man-purse, pull out some over-priced cologne, splash it on, and head out to the discotheque to pick up some Swedish gals by using the patented Hanky_Panky1 technique of charming folks with complete racism. After I'm done there, it'll be off to the social anxiety forums to bother people about my ideas, and then onto fansites of games I don't really like to insult the fanbase who reject my ideas.

Then, it'll be time to call it a night! Before I snuggle down into my silk sheets, I'll thank God that I live in the UK because if I were an American, I'd've picked up a shotgun at a gun show, wrapped my lips around the barrel, and toed the trigger into oblivion.

EDIT: I'm editing this post to not extend this thread further. It looks like Hank has been banned again, and for that I thank you. I accept my skulls freely. I earned them for dragging this thread on. Though I won't act as if I didn't enjoy every second of screwing with Hank again.
Masr
06/05/2017 09:49 PM (UTC)
Before becoming Khrome it was covertly schooled in Seido. It then followed the wrong path and became a solo recluse training in polymimetic alloy arts, from unusual Chaosrealm clergymen.
Historical Favorite
10/25/2017 04:12 PM (UTC)
Then we can factor in the fact that he's apparently banned now

Was, palomino.
SwingBatta
10/28/2017 03:15 AM (UTC)
Stopped in this thread hoping for a good laugh. I wasn't disappointed.
MindStrikes
10/28/2017 02:53 PM (UTC)
MKx must be really dead if this is the only talked about topic.
Coltess
11/02/2017 06:33 AM (UTC)
OptimusGrime Wrote:
Then we can factor in the fact that he's apparently banned now

Was, palomino.

Was that worth the 4 month wait?
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.