Scarecrow Injustice 2 Mobile
posted02/20/2017 09:46 PM (UTC)by
AcidSpit95
KenshiMaster16
02/14/2017 09:32 PM (UTC)
Well thats.....not what I was expecting at all. This one will have to grow on me, I think.
AcidSpit95
02/14/2017 10:15 PM (UTC)
KenshiMaster16 Wrote:
Well thats.....not what I was expecting at all. This one will have to grow on me, I think.

Agreed, however the possibilities with his gear makes me extremely excited. I'm hoping personally for his trademark hat and gas mask.
Warbro666
02/14/2017 11:01 PM (UTC)
I'm not digging the face so much (I'm sure gear will fix that) but the emaciated body is pretty cool!
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

02/14/2017 11:12 PM (UTC)
Hmm...interesting. Where did this pop up from?
AcidSpit95
02/14/2017 11:16 PM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:

From here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npv3OIV8bo8
Detox
About Me

02/14/2017 11:26 PM (UTC)
AcidSpit95 Wrote:
Detox Wrote:

From here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npv3OIV8bo8

Appreciate it.

Apparently, somehow Injustice 2 is on the App Store in certain territories.
Tekunin_General
About Me

Twitter~Facebook~Youtube~~~~~PSN: Casselman/LockUpYourBones
02/16/2017 07:58 PM (UTC)
Yeaaaaaa!

I was wondering how Scarecrow would work if he was in this game. SO happy to see him! This might actually be the one hope I had for this and I knew it was a long shot.

I wonder... is his trait the fear toxin and maybe that's what he looks like while using it?
Human-Smoke-4-ever
About Me

Why couldn't this ending have happened?

02/16/2017 10:02 PM (UTC)
Just what the game needed. Another Bat character.
Detox
About Me

02/16/2017 10:40 PM (UTC)
Human-Smoke-4-ever Wrote:

Hard not to pluck from the greatest rogues gallery of all time.
Darkhound74
02/17/2017 12:12 AM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:

We're going to possibly end up with 11 Batman characters, which includes official reveals, leak list ,and its it's almost guaranteed Red Hood will be DLC. I know some people will argue that it's what people want and it will bring the casuals in, but I'm already seeing the "storm" brewing over the amount of Batman characters.

I mean yeah we have a larger roster, but more Batman characters, which doesn't make sense because they caught a lot of flak for that in Injustice 1. I mean Ed even mentioned it on the first watchtower, but I'm sure WB had a part to play in the whole grand schemes of things.
Detox
About Me

02/17/2017 01:16 AM (UTC)
Darkhound74 Wrote:
Detox Wrote:

We're going to possibly end up with 11 Batman characters, which includes official reveals, leak list ,and its it's almost guaranteed Red Hood will be DLC. I know some people will argue that it's what people want and it will bring the casuals in, but I'm already seeing the "storm" brewing over the amount of Batman characters.

I mean yeah we have a larger roster, but more Batman characters, which doesn't make sense because they caught a lot of flak for that in Injustice 1. I mean Ed even mentioned it on the first watchtower, but I'm sure WB had a part to play in the whole grand schemes of things.

For sure, I get where you're coming from with that. I'm on the fence, honestly. Sure, variety is the spice of life, but I'm not offended by more bat characters.
Tekunin_General
About Me

02/17/2017 02:21 PM (UTC)
I honestly just look at them all as DC characters. I don't think of anything further than that.

There's also 9 DLC. If they aren't skin clones, I'm sure we'll be very happy.
Human-Smoke-4-ever
About Me

02/17/2017 05:05 PM (UTC)
Darkhound74 Wrote:
Detox Wrote:

Just more for the "Ed Boon is full of shit" file. Especially when he says he listens to the fans [remembers him bullshitting for months about releasing the story characters as DLC. Only to release that atrocious KP2 pack with 2 more guest characters]
Detox
About Me

02/17/2017 11:15 PM (UTC)

Just more for the "Ed Boon is full of shit" file. Especially when he says he listens to the fans [remembers him bullshitting for months about releasing the story characters as DLC. Only to release that atrocious KP2 pack with 2 more guest characters]

...he never, not even once, promised a story pack. I admit, the man's no saint when it comes to trolling, but 98% of the disappointment that this community harbors over shit like this is generally self inflicted.
Human-Smoke-4-ever
About Me

02/19/2017 01:59 PM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:

...he never, not even once, promised a story pack. I admit, the man's no saint when it comes to trolling, but 98% of the disappointment that this community harbors over shit like this is generally self inflicted.

The PC version will be just as good as the console.
Detox
About Me

02/19/2017 03:01 PM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:

The PC version will be just as good as the console.

He DID say that and deserves the shit he gets for it.
unleash_your_tounge
About Me

"Life, for all it's anguish, is ours Miss Ives. It belongs to no other." - Ferdinand Lyle

02/19/2017 03:27 PM (UTC)
Eh I have no shame. The majority of who I play will be Batman jobbers. Played The Bats and Catwoman in the first game and Crow and Ivy will certainly be getting my attention in this game.

As I've said before, I'm not well versed in DC characters and lore. However, I do thoroughly enjoy NRS' FG design and community, so any characters I know and like or liked once upon a time take priority.

Really looking forward to how they've designed Crane. I think a 3 staged trait similar to DM BRC's drinking antics could be interesting. More fear gas>more potent abilities.
mkmileena
About Me

Ethereal, ravenous, piercing. It's Mileena bitch.

Lovely signature by MINION

02/20/2017 03:52 AM (UTC)
more scarecrow pics

Tekunin_General
About Me

02/20/2017 09:46 PM (UTC)
^^^

Sold
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.