Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (21.8%)
Jade (45.4%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (25.4%)
Freddy Krueger (7.2%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • November 23rd, 2017
    Mortal Kombat X Mobile - Punk Cassie Challenge [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Mortal Kombat Funko Store Signing - Sunday [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Justice League Gear & Events Hit Injustice 2 [Read On]
  • November 11th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 3 Reveals Enchantress & TMNT [Read On]
  • November 10th, 2017
    ELEAGUE Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 3 Reveal Tonight [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 08/17/2017 02:25 AMStatus ::
Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 2 Reveal Next Week

News of Fighter Pack 2 is coming next week at Gamescom! The second trio of Injustice 2 DLC characters will be a feature of a special stream during Day 2 of the event, August 23rd!

The release of Starfire early this month concluded the first wave of add-on characters, following June's Red Hood, and July guest kombatant: Sub-Zero.

Ed Boon shared a teaser image for FP2 via Twitter [above], revealing only a dimly lit scene of urban damage, and a sliver of purple clad appendage. Foreground rubble slightly reminiscent of Solomon Grundy obscures the featured figure, whose purple and flesh tone evokes Starfire, or somebody new.

A spear planted in the wreckage could link to various offending characters, including DLC possibilities: Fatality, Circe, Hawkman, or Black Manta. The latter was seemingly confirmed in an Xbox Marketplace update published in July.

The existence of six further characters was teased in the first Fighter Pack 1 reveal trailer, where stand-out silhouettes all but announced Mortal Kombat's Raiden, and Black Manta. Further in-game teaser shadows supported these conclusions, along with diminutive Justice League hero: Atom. Speculation over the remaining figures has been wild and varied, to include: purple wearing Huntress, magic menace Enchantress, hooded zealot Azrael, and returning god of war Ares.

Answers will come during the live stream reveal, which is also set to feature an exhibition bout between electronic music producers Steve Aoki and Don Diablo. The action will commence 11:00am EST via the NetherRealm Twitch stream.

Who do you think will be next? Register to share your speculation on the DC Universe Injustice forum! Spread the word by liking & sharing this story via @MK_Online and Facebook!

frabnPosted: 08/16/2017 04:56 PMStatus ::

Visits::539
Nationality::United States
I2 Fighter Pack 2 to be Revealed Week of 8/20

It was announced this week that Fighter Pack 2 would officially be revealed next week during a European "internet celebrity" I2 matchup on August 23rd. The reveal will be at approximately 5am Central US.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
Dragon Points:
DetoxPosted: 08/16/2017 05:43 PMStatus ::

Visits::4247
RE: I2 Fighter Pack 2 to be Revealed Week of 8/20

Indeed! It will be a part of Gamescom which takes place in Cologne, Germany, August 22-26.

Boon tweeted a tease on his Twitter...

And for those more curious about what celebrities are going to be prolonging the agony until the reveal, here ya go...

[Admin Note: See main article above for images.]

Photobucket

There are bigger sacrifices one might be asked to make than going a little mad.
Dragon Points:
MrMephistophelesPosted: 08/19/2017 12:54 AMStatus ::

Visits::0

Purple glove Batman confirmed.

frabnPosted: 08/19/2017 01:48 PMStatus ::

You're kind of grasping at straws here...first off, they aren't going to put a character that was on the main roster in the first game into the second as DLC. That's bad for business. I just see rubble instead of a "silhouette" but if we ARE going to try and assume:

The hulking figure in the original teaser image, on the select screen and possibly silhouetted here on this image is, in my opinion, undoubtedly Killer Croc. Manta is (maybe?) confirmed as upcoming DLC, and I will be extremely disappointed if he is not part of this upcoming pack. But my rationale is that there are only 2 notable characters in the game that are currently part of transitions - Croc and Manta. Manta's in-game appearance was recently changed, becoming far more detailed and possibly to reflect his default look as a playable character. It would strike me as odd if one, not both, of these characters makes it in as playable DLC. Plus, the "pipes" coming off could be leather straps (he sported leather straps on his arms in multiple incarnations. And if you zoom up toward the leftest part of the image, you can almost make out the rope harness he is sporting during the transition.

The spear on the right - there's a couple of possibilities here. There are several spear/lance wielding characters in DC. A few notables - Vandal Savage, possibly wielding the Spear of Longinus as Cain. Rip Hunter, which would be a longshot and very obscure. Could be Manta, but Manta wields a trident like Aquaman, not a spear. If you look closely, there is a very faint silhouete next to it that does not look like Manta. It looks like a tall figure wit a tattered hood or stringy hair.

The "purple foot" - Fatality. I mean come on, it's a game by the makers of Mortal Kombat. A character named Fatality wouldn't exactly be out of place. Also, possibly Huntress, which would make an interesting female counterpart to Batman.

We'll see.

JasonVPredPosted: 08/20/2017 02:28 AMStatus ::

Visits::900

No, Cyclone probably means no Red Tornado. An Etrigan skin for Atroictus would have been nice.

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.
DetoxPosted: 08/20/2017 11:27 AMStatus ::

Visits::4247

I'm personally hoping the "hulking" figure in the silhouettes is either Azrael of Clayface. I'd hype out for either one. Other than those two, I'm not sure what who could get me excited other than an unexpected guest character.

Photobucket

There are bigger sacrifices one might be asked to make than going a little mad.
frabnPosted: 08/23/2017 09:12 AMStatus ::

Well.....I was waaaaaay off

Page of 1

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.