Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (22%)
Jade (48%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (22%)
Freddy Krueger (8%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • October 15th, 2017
    Lost Kontent: Raiden Adventure Game Screenshot [Read On]
  • October 15th, 2017
    Raiden Strikes in Injustice 2 Mobile [Read On]
  • October 5th, 2017
    Xavier Woods is Raiden in WWE Immortals [Read On]
  • October 5th, 2017
    Hi-Res Injustice Raiden & Black Lightning Artwork [Read On]
  • October 3rd, 2017
    First-Look Trailer Introduces Atom to Injustice 2 [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

DC Universe Injustice

Discussing DC Injustice and Mortal Kombat versus DC Universe.
Page of 1

Mick-LuciferPosted: 08/23/2017 08:21 AMStatus ::
Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 2 Trailer Reveals Raiden & More!

The trailer for Fighter Pack 2 is here and it packs one god almighty hellacious punch! Watch the reveal of the next three Injustice 2 downloadable characters below:

Black Manta and Mortal Kombat's Raiden won't surprise any one who spotted their distinctive silhouettes in teaser images from the first Fighter Pack trailer and in-game updates. The dramatic arrival of Hellboy as a second guest entering the DC Comics fighting game should cause much more of a stir!

Created by writer/artist Mike Mignola, Hellboy is a demon fighting on the side of good as a member of the Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense (BPRD). He fights monsters, demons and general forces of darkness with a workman-like attitude in a wide range of series published by Dark Horse Comics. He's double tough, and with his trademark RIght Hand of Doom should cause a whole lot of pain for the heroes!

It looks like NetherRealm Studios have taken special care to bring the unique look of the character into the world of Injustice 2. Fans should appreciate the relative accuracy of his appearance, particularly the unique dimensions of his face. All that remains is to see how the gun toting, fist fighting brawler makes the transition to the fighting game arena!

[Related Article: E3 2017: Sub-Zero Battles Batman in Injustice 2 Trailer]

There will, of course, be less mystery to the methods of the thunder god Raiden. MK fans have had good reason to anticipate the god among us, who has an interesting new look for the DC Universe. If Sub-Zero is anything to go by, his lightning based powers should provide an interesting highlight reel!

It looks like Black Manta will be reeling in plenty of big fish, too. The classic Aquaman villain is bringing his hi-tech marine munitions to the battlefield, with missiles and harpoon at the ready! A thorn in Aquaman's side since first appearing in 1967, he's been one of the most anticipated new Injustice characters since appearing in stage transitions!

Register to discuss Fighter Pack 2 on the DC Universe Injustice forum! Spread the word by liking & sharing this story via @MK_Online and Facebook!

ragnarökPosted: 08/23/2017 08:07 AMStatus ::

Visits::31
Injustice II Fighter Pack 2 Reveal Trailer

Fuck Raiden..Fuck yeah Hellboy,Black Manta was already known but great inclusion.

]{0MBATPosted: 08/23/2017 08:28 AMStatus ::

Visits::13770
Nationality::United States
RE: Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 2 Trailer Reveals Raiden & More!

Raiden looks badass!

frabnPosted: 08/23/2017 08:52 AMStatus ::

Visits::539

Wow...I could not have been anymore wrong about fighter pack 2 teaser. Hellboy...now THAT is how you do a guest character. For the first time, NRS has found a guest character that fits very well into the setting. A fellow comic book character that is beloved by many. Too bad Ron Perlman isn't voicing hin, haha. As far as Raiden is concerned....eh. Sub Zero was more than enough MK representation. I find the inclusion unnecessary and a waste of a spot that could've gone to a DC character. Manta...I've been waiting for Manta since he showed up as a transition. Can't wait to try him out in september.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
DetoxPosted: 08/23/2017 10:19 AMStatus ::

Visits::4244

FUCKING HELLBOY!!! What even is life, right now? NRS is bringing the pain with these character packs, man. Not one terrible choice so far. Absolutely incredible. So hype for Hellboy right now.

Photobucket

There are bigger sacrifices one might be asked to make than going a little mad.
Human-Smoke-4-everPosted: 08/23/2017 12:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::1785
Nationality::Ireland

3 Guest characters [and no doubt climbing] So much for the whole "We listen to our fans" stuff. You figure they would learn after the backlash of X's.

1 guest character is enough.

Why couldn't this ending have happened?
J-spitPosted: 08/23/2017 02:24 PMStatus ::

Visits::7200
RE: Injustice II Fighter Pack 2 Reveal Trailer

May 27?

Hope they mean August, but even then, a Sunday Watchtower?

Are those usually the day? I just watch later and don't keep up too well.

Twilight Muthafuckin' Sparkle

Sig by TheCypher
MKKitanaPosted: 08/23/2017 05:27 PMStatus ::

Visits::5555
Nationality::Scotland

One MK character was enough.

They really dont listen at all at NRS.

Hellboy i dont mind so much as at least hes a guest from a dofferent franchise. He looks pretty good.

Manta looks good too interested to see his gameplay.

Raiden lools awful like hes wearing some sort of bondage gear.

Dennis1980Posted: 08/23/2017 07:47 PMStatus ::

Visits::131
Nationality::Netherlands

Hellboy is cool, Black Manta looks fun, Rayden looks nice!
To be honest(sorry Injustice-lovers ) I dont really care what characters NRS puts in.
I will buy the complete-edition next year and have a shitload o fun

But if this fighterpack contains 2 guest characters, there will probably be a 3rd pack

mmm...

frabnPosted: 08/23/2017 07:54 PMStatus ::

Visits::539

I'm a bit perplexed at Manta wielding a harpoon gun rather than his signature trident. They could differentiate him enough from Aquaman to the point where the both of them wielding tridents wouldn't be an issue.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
JasonVPredPosted: 08/23/2017 08:31 PMStatus ::

Visits::899

Raiden, Hellboy and Black Manta: this is how you make a Fighter Pack! Until today, I did not realize Hellboy was from Dark Horse Comics.

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.
FROIDPosted: 08/24/2017 11:12 AMStatus ::

Visits::2097

MKKitana Wrote:
One MK character was enough.

They really dont listen at all at NRS.

Hellboy i dont mind so much as at least hes a guest from a dofferent franchise. He looks pretty good.

Manta looks good too interested to see his gameplay.

Raiden lools awful like hes wearing some sort of bondage gear.
Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)
*coughsareena sucks asscough*

Loved every second of these reveals, especially Hellboy.

JohnBoyAdvancePosted: 08/24/2017 11:52 AMStatus ::

Visits::13164
Nationality::United Kingdom

Maintain that it should have been Shao Kahn.

I really thought they gave Raiden's hat to someone, or that it was Plastic Man stretching himself into that silhouette.

But here we are now. Raiden.

Oh well.

Hellboy and Black Manta look cool. shame its not The Pearlman as the voice though. Could have doubled as a Deathstroke premiere skin for Robin or Deadshot.

lastfighter89Posted: 08/26/2017 04:49 PMStatus ::

Visits::5298
Nationality::Italy

To all people complaining of too many mk characters in Injustice: no guys, MKX was ruined by stupid and useless guests, Injustice deserves the same shit if not more.

ragnarökPosted: 08/26/2017 09:54 PMStatus ::

Visits::31

lastfighter89 Wrote:
To all people complaining of too many mk characters in Injustice: no guys, MKX was ruined by stupid and useless guests, Injustice deserves the same shit if not more.

Tales from your ass.

MrMephistophelesPosted: 08/31/2017 12:21 AMStatus ::

Visits::0

lastfighter89 Wrote:

Did somebody order the spiteful turd? Two wrongs dont make a right! But its a fighting game made by the MK team so i dont really mind. Raiden looks funny though. That mask is okay but his face is like a sad old man. Cheer up Raiden!

IamTheSPosted: 09/01/2017 02:55 AMStatus ::

Visits::1986

Human-Smoke-4-ever Wrote:
3 Guest characters [and no doubt climbing] So much for the whole "We listen to our fans" stuff. You figure they would learn after the backlash of X's.

Listening to fans doesn't mean doing everything they tell you to.

They have other people to make happy.

Ion3008Posted: 09/10/2017 06:10 PMStatus ::

Visits::8799

IamTheS Wrote:

Who was Raiden supposed to please?

lastfighter89Posted: 09/15/2017 05:05 PMStatus ::

Ion3008 Wrote:
IamTheS Wrote:

Who was Raiden supposed to please?

I bet that in the stupid mind of WB and NRS management, they truly believe that the MK and DC/Injustice fan base is pretty much the same and interchangeable just because Ed Boon is attached to both.

No, the MK fan base is very different from the DC one. And I wouldn't be surprised if Injustice 2 sold less than MK X.

Plus, Ed Boon on his Twitter will make one of his mature and reliable comments on how the guest character is the best selling DLC. As if people didn't realize it's pure bullshit.

JasonVPredPosted: 09/15/2017 08:46 PMStatus ::

Visits::899

lastfighter89 Wrote:I bet that in the stupid mind of WB and NRS management, they truly believe that the MK and DC/Injustice fan base is pretty much the same and interchangeable just because Ed Boon is attached to both.

No, the MK fan base is very different from the DC one. And I wouldn't be surprised if Injustice 2 sold less than MK X.

Plus, Ed Boon on his Twitter will make one of his mature and reliable comments on how the guest character is the best selling DLC. As if people didn't realize it's pure bullshit.

I thought it was gradual push for the gear/variation system which caused 2 MK characters to be added into Injustice, after all Triborg was so well received: putting SZ in is an easy way out so ninja fans can palette swap SZ. Injustice 2 has wonderful gear and skins but had this feature never been implemented I highly doubt 2 MK guests would have been DLC.

I still maintain the idea that Raiden was only allowed into the game as he or Black Lightning will end up being a Premier Skin.

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.
lastfighter89Posted: 09/15/2017 09:08 PMStatus ::

JasonVPred Wrote:
lastfighter89 Wrote:I bet that in the stupid mind of WB and NRS management, they truly believe that the MK and DC/Injustice fan base is pretty much the same and interchangeable just because Ed Boon is attached to both.

I thought it was gradual push for the gear/variation system which caused 2 MK characters to be added into Injustice, after all Triborg was so well received: putting SZ in is an easy way out so ninja fans can palette swap SZ. Injustice 2 has wonderful gear and skins but had this feature never been implemented I highly doubt 2 MK guests would have been DLC.

I still maintain the idea that Raiden was only allowed into the game as he or Black Lightning will end up being a Premier Skin.

A weak argument because in the base Roster thete is already a god with thunder/electric power, they could have made Raiden just a premier skin for Black Adam and Sub-Zero a premier skin of Captain Cold/Mr Freeze.

The issue is that nobody cares. I don't mind guest characters as long as there is one or two of them, but putting 4, four, FOUR, of them as DLC in MK X was unforgivable and unbearable.

I just want.some MK related things to talk about. During.the "Injustice" promotion, NRS could throw a bone to the MK fans and make a comic book.series, a new web series, but don't force the MK fans like on a two years fast.

moneyguyPosted: 09/21/2017 08:24 AMStatus ::

Visits::1387

So Black Lightning is going to be throwing the MK logo around?

KenshiMaster16Posted: 09/21/2017 02:44 PMStatus ::

Visits::10115

moneyguy Wrote:
So Black Lightning is going to be throwing the MK logo around?

Thankfully, no. His is almost the same, and a little shorter, He flies the opponent up into the air in front of the moon and creates a massive lightning fist that takes the opponent back down causing massive damage.

Page of 1

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.