Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Remaster?
posted04/12/2018 12:56 AM (UTC)by
SynjoDeonecros
About Me

"Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?" "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

So, with remasters being all the rage, now, do you think that now may be the perfect time for Netherrealm Studios to remake Shaolin Monks? I know there's been interest in it since 2013, if not earlier, in the studio. If they do remake it, what would you like changed or fixed? Personally, I'd like a somewhat better story to fit with the gameplay; I distinctly remember not being a fan of how gullible the titular Kombatants were, how competent they made Johnny Cage, to compensate, and just how convoluted Shang Tsung's plan was. It was specifically the story that turned me off on the game, not the gameplay or graphics, from what I can tell.
Guilherme-0
02/26/2020 07:11 PM (UTC)

Its my dream a remaster of MKSM...

Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.