Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • September 16th, 2018
    MKO Live Stream to Feature Author of NBA Jam: The Book [Read On]
  • August 6th, 2018
    MKO's Interviews with the Film Cast: Coming Thursday [Read On]
  • July 29th, 2018
    MK Online Stream to Host Movie Star Q&A Friday [Read On]
  • July 23rd, 2018
    Kombat Kon Date Announced: October 27, 2018 [Read On]
  • July 23rd, 2018
    SDCC: Paris Jackson Cosplays Sonya at Comic-Con [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (54.2%)
Out of kredits. (45.7%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Fan Koliseum

The arena for Mortal Kombat Fantasy Fights and Kommunity Kombat!
Page of 19

Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/28/2018 11:16 AMStatus ::
Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2018!

It's been four years since Mortal Kombat X was first announced and unveiled at E3 2014!

Along with a couple of series favourites; initial previews thrust a mysterious new generation of fighters into the spotlight. Their stories were told in MKX, a mobile game, comic book tie-ins, and the expanded edition of Mortal Kombat XL. A couple of franchise legends even made the leap into Injustice 2 in time for last year's 25th Anniversary celebration!

At every step of the way, MK Online has invited fans all over the world to take stock of characters new and old. This year our annual tradition is turning our attention towards the future of the series! We're thinking about what happened last, and what will happen next, while asking the eternal question: Who is the Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion?

You'll decide the answer as the ultimate fan voting tournament returns to Mortal Kombat Online for another year! We're inviting every fan to make their voice heard in the Fan Koliseum as we speculate about the future of the series! Read on to learn more about the ins and outs of this year's unique tournament! Keep scrolling for regularly updated results and links to each battle!

Like previous years, the tournament will assemble sixty-four kombatants in a single elimination bracket. The top sixteen characters based on previous results will be seeded at the ends of each rung. Each result will be determined one fight at a time by regularly unlocked updates to the MK Online User Poll [located top left]. This means it's up to you to determine which character will defeat their opponents to become Supreme Champion!

Top ranked past winners Sub-Zero (2012, 2017) and Noob Saibot (2016) have been seeded at the top and bottom positions of the bracket. Because we're speculating about the future, this year's bracket will feature some unexpected inclusions -- and shocking omissions! All bets are off as we draw inspiration from the conclusion of Mortal Kombat X, and re-discover forgotten warriors from previous tournaments!

Criteria for voting is up to you, but we recommend taking into consideration the most recent iterations of characters. Consider where we last saw them, and how they might impact the future! As always, we encourage voting for characters -- not against!

Voting is key to the process, but we want to know your opinions as well! Get creative and show your support of a favourite character by adopting forum avatars and custom signatures! User Settings will allow you to select from hundreds of character avatars in the User Icon Library, or upload your own. You can show your support by posting in the Fan Koliseum - the home of fantasy fights and kommuntiy forum games! Above all else - get involved and have fun speculating about what might be next!

To be eligible to vote, you must be a registered member of Mortal Kombat Online. Users must adhere to forum and account rules and a basic code of conduct. Users found registering multiple accounts, or attempting to ballot stuff, will be disqualified and banned indefinitely. New accounts may face voting restrictions, but should be encouraged to share their thoughts on the forums to unlock voting privileges.

• Round 1: Sub-Zero (67.7%) d. Goro (32.2%)
  • Round 1: Reptile (82.3%) d. Blaze (17.6%)
  • Round 1: Rain (67.7%) d. Tremor (32.2%)
  • Round 1: Mileena (65.7%) d. Skarlet (34.2%)
  • Round 1: Erron Black (56.2%) d. Takahashi Takeda (43.7%)
  • Round 1: Jarek (62.9%) d. Kobra (37.0%)
  • Round 1: Kotal Kahn (62.8%) d. D'Vorah (37.1%)
  • Round 1: Johnny Cage (53.8%) d. Sheeva (46.1%)
  • Round 1: Kenshi (78.0%) d. Ferra/Torr (21.9%)
  • Round 1: Kano (55.2%) d. Li Mei (44.7%)
  • Round 1: Frost (70.0%) d. Wu Lae (30.0%)
  • Round 1: Scorpion (66.6%) d. Chameleon (33.3%)
  • Round 1: Shang Tsung (84.2%) d. Triborg (15.7%)
  • Round 1: Cassie Cage (75.6%) d. Kira (24.3%)
  • Round 1: Tanya (83.3%) d. Tasia (16.6%)
  • Round 1: Ermac (66.6%) d. Khameleon (33.3%)
  • Round 1: Raiden (86.3%) d. Darrius (13.6%)
  • Round 1: Bo' Rai Cho (73.9%) d. Delia (26.0%)
  • Round 1: Nitara (51.5%) d. Jax (48.4%)
  • Round 1: Cyrax (51.2%) d. Ashrah (48.7%)
  • Round 1: Kung Lao (75.0%) d. Stryker (25.0%)
  • Round 1: Kung Jin (60.0%) d. Shujinko (40.0%)
  • Round 1: Liu Kang (66.6%) d. Jacqui Briggs (33.3%)
  • Round 1: Kabal (54.3%) d. Fujin (45.6%)
  • Round 1: Kitana (63.4%) d. Jade (36.5%)
  • Round 1: Sareena (76.4%) d. Jataaka (23.5%)
  • Round 1: The Dragon King (69.6%) d. Daegon (30.3%)
  • Round 1: Sindel (51.2%) d. Shao Kahn (48.7%)
  • Round 1: Smoke (68.5%) d. Kai (31.4%)
  • Round 1: Sonya Blade (83.7%) d. Kia (16.2%)
  • Round 1: Nightwolf (85.1%) d. Ruutuu (14.8%)
  • Round 1: Noob Saibot (56.4%) d. Taven (43.5%)

• Round 2: Sub-Zero (54.7%) d. Reptile (45.2%)
  • Round 2: Rain (51.2%) d. Mileena (48.7%)
  • Round 2: Erron Black (68.4%) d. Jarek (31.5%)
  • Round 2: Kotal Kahn (55.8%) d. Johnny Cage (44.1%)
  • Round 2: Kenshi (63.8%) d. Kano (36.1%)
  • Round 2: Scorpion (60.9%) d. Frost (39.0%)
  • Round 2: Shang Tsung (78.3%) d. Cassie Cage (21.6%)
  • Round 2: Tanya (51.2%) d. Ermac (48.7%)
  • Round 2: Raiden (78.3%) d. Bo' Rai Cho (21.6%)
  • Round 2: Cyrax (52.3%) d. Nitara (47.6%)
  • Round 2: Kung Lao (67.5%) d. Kung Jin (32.4%)
  • Round 2: Liu Kang (60.4%) d. Kabal (39.5%)
  • Round 2: Kitana (63.8%) d. Sareena (36.1%)
  • Round 2: Sindel (55.0%) d. The Dragon King (45.0%)
  • Round 2: Sonya Blade (51.2%) d. Smoke (48.7%)
  • Round 2: Nightwolf (51.4%) d. Noob Saibot (48.5%)

• Round 3: Sub-Zero (53.3%) d. Rain (46.6%)
  • Round 3: Kotal Kahn (57.7%) d. Erron Black (42.2%)
  • Round 3: Scorpion (51.0%) d. Kenshi (48.9%)
  • Round 3: Shang Tsung (69.7%) d. Tanya (30.2%)
  • Round 3: Raiden (62.7%) d. Cyrax (37.2%)
  • Round 3: Kung Lao (54.7%) d. Liu Kang (45.2%)
  • Round 3: Kitana (62.8%) d. Sindel (37.1%)
  • Round 3: Sonya Blade (68.2%) d. Nightwolf (31.7%)

• Quarter Final: Sub-Zero (55.5%) d. Kotal Kahn (44.4%)
  • Quarter Final: Shang Tsung (63.6%) d. Scorpion (36.3%)
  • Quarter Final: Raiden (60.5%) d. Kung Lao (39.4%)
  • Quarter Final: Kitana (64.5%) d. Sonya Blade (35.4%)

• Semi Final: Shang Tsung (59.5%) d. Sub-Zero (40.4%)
  • Semi Final: Kitana (53.3%) d. Raiden (46.6%)

• Championship: Shang Tsung (56.6%) d. Kitana (43.3%)

To be eligible to vote, make sure you've registered to Mortal Kombat Online and visit regularly to stay up-to-date with the latest poll battle. You can discuss all the tournament match-ups and voting in the Fan Koliseum. We want this to be a massive event, with every self-respecting MK fan having their say in the overall tally! Follow us @MK_Online and like us on Facebook to help spread the word to the entire fanbase! There can only be one Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion - only the strongest will survive!

Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/28/2018 11:18 AMStatus ::

Visits::20010
RE: Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2018!

TOURNAMENT BATTLE - ROUND 1:
Sub-Zero versus Goro
#1 Supreme Ranking #25
27 wins 4 losses Record 5 wins 6 losses
Champion (2017) Best Result Round 3 (2012)

Having shed both his revenant and cybernetic shells, Sub-Zero has ascended to the role of Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei! Directing his clan to be a force for good, Kuai Liang was last seen standing against Kotal Kahn in an effort to drive him out of Earthrealm! There's no love lost between Kotal Kahn and the Shokan Prince Goro, either! Last seen in MKX comics; Goro lost his four arms in battle with the new conquering Emperor, forced to watch as Kotal Kahn also slay his father - King Gorbak. His humiliating injuries cost Goro his right to the throne, but he remains a formidable threat. Last seen pledging allegiance to Daegon, he seeks the regenerative powers of Onaga. Something he presumably found before appearing as a playable DLC character in MKX!

MKX arcade endings show Sub-Zero mastering ice dragons, but will he impose his will on a 500 year old Shokan man-dragon? From his guest appearance in Injustice 2, we pit Kuai Liang's future against Outworld's former Mortal Kombat Champion - Goro! Will the four-armed fighter reclaim his crown? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
GoDisNotHereTODAYPosted: 05/28/2018 12:08 PMStatus ::

Visits::7506
Nationality::United States

A touch match up of legends!

Ultimately, I gave my vote to Subby. He has been a staple of one of my favorite franchise characters since 1992. Goro has always had this presence though that was really terrifying to me as a young kid in the 90s.

I was really excited to see Goro fleshed out into his own character whom I felt was actually a blast to play in X. Really excited to see the future of the character.

But when it comes to my OG ninjas, they always take the cake!

[Killswitch]Posted: 05/28/2018 12:17 PMStatus ::

Visits::19267

Hey guys. Let's a have a good clean finish until the end! I'm voting Goro. I know Sub is as classic as classic gets but I was always on the Scorpion side of the fence when it came down to those two. Goro is a badass in his own right so I thought this was pretty simple.

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong
DAEGON1Posted: 05/28/2018 01:50 PMStatus ::

Visits::1500
Nationality::Mexico

Yeah, Subby was always my main until I started playing Mileena in MK9, so I gotta go with him.

MCPeePantsPosted: 05/28/2018 02:09 PMStatus ::

Visits::173

Goro will tear Sub Zero to pieces.

Cages_ShadesPosted: 05/28/2018 02:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::1483

Goro . . .dude lost his arms, but luckily never skipped leg day

Props to MINION
Noob7SmokePosted: 05/28/2018 07:28 PMStatus ::

Visits::1667

Sub-Zero

big thanks to flameshang for the sig.
Ninja_MimePosted: 05/28/2018 09:58 PMStatus ::

Visits::21014
Nationality::Sweden

Gotta go with Goro this time. A deserving champion for sure, too bad he hasn't won a year yet. Hope he's back in the next game, though a bit more context would be appreciated.

SorcererPosted: 05/28/2018 11:43 PMStatus ::

Visits::4
Nationality::India

Batman wins

geneiryodanPosted: 05/28/2018 11:50 PMStatus ::

Visits::3
Nationality::Algeria

Sub ziro the grand master

MrMephistophelesPosted: 05/28/2018 11:51 PMStatus ::

Visits::11

Goro was really good in MKX I hope he comes back in MK11. If theres a tournament it would be crazy for him to win and be MK champ again. Please no ice dragons.

Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/29/2018 03:30 AMStatus ::

Reptile versus Blaze
#22 Supreme Ranking #61
6 wins 6 losses Record 1 win 5 losses
Round 3 (2015) Best Result Round 2 (2014)

Reptile was quick to devote his loyalty to Kotal Kahn as the new Emperor of Outworld. His natural abilities proved valuable during their incursion of Earthrealm. As tensions build between the two worlds, will Reptile once again lurk the periphery of kombat -- or will he finally reconnect with his lost race?

The exact whereabouts of Blaze remains unknown. In the original timeline, he was diverted from his mission by holy men who worshipped the deceased Dragon King. They enslaved the elemental, forcing him to stand guard over the Great Dragon Egg in its moltenous incubation chamber. Will Blaze remain lost, or be freed from his bondage to begin a path toward Armageddon?

In another reality, Reptile's accidental intervention freed Blaze and set about a chain of events that threatened all of existence! Will the past be doomed to repeat itself, or is there a new fate that awaits these warriors? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
SlickRick82Posted: 05/29/2018 05:03 AMStatus ::

Visits::2584
Nationality::England

Gotta go with Reptile here

Bladdy lovely Sig by Minion. PSN -rlg24 LIVE -WestcountryBlud
frabnPosted: 05/29/2018 01:48 PMStatus ::

Visits::658

The good ol' green ninja gets my vote. Frankly, ANYONE would get my vote over Blaze...except Mokap.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
[Killswitch]Posted: 05/29/2018 10:00 PMStatus ::

Picking Reptile because he's
Spoilers: (Highlight to reveal)
best ninja

Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/30/2018 02:30 AMStatus ::

Rain versus Tremor
#23 Supreme Ranking #45
5 wins 6 losses Record 1 win 4 losses
Round 3 (2014) Best Result Round 2 (2016)

The Edenian demi-god Rain served Mileena during civil conflict in Outworld, but secretly coveted the Outworld throne for himself. His scheming self-interest was exposed to Tanya, but the fate of the last son of Argus remains unknown. As an enemy of Kotal Kahn, his options seem limited, but Rain has proven a resourceful survivor.

The Black Dragon warrior Tremor became playable reality in Mortal Kombat X DLC. In tie-in comics, Tremor's power over sediment and stone was powerful enough to topple a Shokan army. He was captured by Sonya and the Special Forces, but as his in-game profile reveals, the elemental warrior nor harbours animosity towards Kano, as well!

His MKX ending described a mission to a Dream Realm that gifted Tremor the powers of an elemental demi-god -- but can he defeat a natural born demi-god who controls the element which brings life? Is there a forecast of Rain or an earthquake coming? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

ErmaScoPosted: 05/30/2018 03:36 AMStatus ::

Visits::5086

I'll have to give it to Tremor.

Personally I think he was by far the best DLC character in MKX and he is definitely a character I'd like to see becoming a regula. A lot can be said and done in his story going forward and I really like.the design .

Rain.... He is interesting, great stuff can be done with him, but he just pales in comparison to Tremor. I definitely want to see him again if more Edenia /Armageddon is happening .

frabnPosted: 05/30/2018 08:56 AMStatus ::

Visits::658

This is actually a good matchup. As I was never able to wrap my head around the fact that Tremor was arguably the most popular unplayable character in the history of this franchise, I nearly abstained from getting the DLC package when I found out he was part of it. I couldn't believe NRS had caved.

When he released, I was impressed. He played well, and his design was excellent. Instead of being just a big brown ninja, he became his own type of character. The arcade ladder ending was the purest form of hand jobbing for his rabid fanbase (He goes into the "dream realm" and becomes the most powerful earth elemental in the universe? lol), but he played and looked great. NRS made a believer out of me. If he gets a regular spot on the next roster, good for him . Though if Skarlet didn't make it, I doubt he will.

Rain has been hanging around since UMK3/MKT. The core of his story has always been the same (demi-god crown prince of Edenia from one of the former royal families) but his motivations have shifted constantly between games. He was yet another ninja, but received a drastic redesign in MKA, which was revisited in MKX. He was clearly established as an upcoming power player. Conceptually he's a very cool character, and despite slight similarities to Sub-Zero, his move set is unique enough to call his own.

I'm going with Rain because he's more established and relevant to the franchise. Tremor's debut pulled some respect from me, but Rain has more meaning to the franchise.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
[Killswitch]Posted: 05/30/2018 11:23 AMStatus ::

My gut tells me to pick Rain but I ultimately went with Tremor. He just had so much more going for him. I do like Rain and what he's brought to the table as of late. Hopefully he'll get another shot at a game without being a dlc guy.

DAEGON1Posted: 05/30/2018 11:31 AMStatus ::

Visits::1500

This one is hard, I like them both a lot but I wanted Tremor to be playable for so long, so I think I gotta go with him.

Ninja_MimePosted: 05/30/2018 05:23 PMStatus ::

Visits::21014
Nationality::Sweden

My last votes went to Reptile and Rain. I was down on Reptile after MK9 but I thought he was quite improved in X. I even think they've found a great spot for him in terms of character design, something I think they had been struggling with for a while.

I think Rain has been pretty cool since Armageddon and I'm still disappointed he wasn't on the main roster of X. Tremor sadly didn't do anything for me, but I'm hoping he gets another shot in the next game so he isn't just forgotten.

ErmaScoPosted: 05/30/2018 06:40 PMStatus ::

Tremor looks amazing, his movements are good,has the best brutalities in MKX. I can't believe he is losing to Rain whoes latest presence wasn't that good honestly.

I hope they both land on the next game, but that's wishful thinking.

ErmaScoPosted: 05/30/2018 07:08 PMStatus ::

Tremor looks amazing, his movements are good,has the best brutalities in MKX. I can't believe he is losing to Rain whoes latest presence wasn't that good honestly.

I hope they both land on the next game, but that's wishful thinking.

IsidroPosted: 05/31/2018 02:01 AMStatus ::

Visits::76

Rain to me is a much more powerful character, yeah Tremor takes the L on this one

Page of 19

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.