Ghost of Tsushima
posted07/03/2018 10:18 AM (UTC)by
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
- Ghost of Tsushima - E3 2018 Gameplay Debut | PS4

In 1274, the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the Japanese island of Tsushima and slaughters its legendary samurai defenders. Jin Sakai is one of the last survivors of a noble samurai clan. To combat his overwhelming foes, he must pioneer deadly new fighting techniques--the way of The Ghost--and wage an unconventional war for the people of Japan.

A little stiff, but looking pretty interesting. Might scratch the itch for MK fans who weren't sated by Sony's E3 conference. Kinda picking up the tab on a lot of games that used to be more common.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

06/12/2018 10:29 PM (UTC)
This game had my jaw dropped...until the actual gameplay. This may be one of the most beautiful games I’ve ever seen but combat seems way to stiff. The stealth stuff looked good, though.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.