Jump Force (Shonen Jump fighting game)
posted11/28/2018 04:31 AM (UTC)by
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
- Jump Force Gameplay Demo - IGN Live E3 2018

Shonen Jump fighting game in time for big anniversary. Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto.
Some nice differentiation from Dragon Ball FighterZ. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds!
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

06/14/2018 04:04 PM (UTC)
I want to see how Ryuk would play in this game because as far as I'm concerned he's who I'd pick to play as. I was hoping this would be a 2.5 fighter but you can't win them all. Hoping to see more as it comes along in the future.
$unknown
06/17/2018 02:23 PM (UTC)
[Killswitch] Wrote:
I want to see how Ryuk would play in this game because as far as I'm concerned he's who I'd pick to play as. I was hoping this would be a 2.5 fighter but you can't win them all. Hoping to see more as it comes along in the future.

Unlucky:

"As reported by Gamespot, producer Koji Nakajima confirmed that the Death Note characters such as Light Yagami are involved in the game’s plot, but aren’t there to actually fight. Specifically, Nakajima states (via a translator) “This game is going to feature a story around this unique situation, and that’s where Death Note comes into play. To kind of weave the story together. So, Death Note is not [going to have] a fighting game character.”

Additionally, Bandai Namco PR manager Nick O’Leary also confirmed as much in a separate interview with ComicBook.com. He stated that Light Yagami wasn’t exactly an action oriented character, while there would be certain limitations if they added Ryuk.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

06/17/2018 05:21 PM (UTC)
Well my excitement kinda dwindled after seeing that lol.
antbarring
11/28/2018 04:31 AM (UTC)
This is a game that I expect both in terms of image and quality. Wonderful.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.