Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 0 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • November 20th, 2018
    Rumor: Spanish Voice Actor Exits Unannounced MK Game [Read On]
  • November 8th, 2018
    Kung Lao and the Scorpions - Music and Interview! [Read On]
  • October 30th, 2018
    Pics and Video from Shang Tsung's Fight Night 2018 [Read On]
  • October 26th, 2018
    Prepare Yourself: Shang Tsung's Fight Night & MKO Meet & Greet [Read On]
  • October 16th, 2018
    Tomorrow’s MKO Twitch Stream to feature speedrunning champ, Outworld! [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

Kombat Kon 2018?
Get over here! (57.1%)
Out of kredits. (42.8%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Media & Merchandise

Discussing Mortal Kombat in Movies, Television, New Media and Merchandising.
Page of 1

]{0MBATPosted: 06/29/2018 11:00 PMStatus ::
Jasco Games to Release MKX Collectible Card Game

Jasco Games, the game publishing and design company who created the Universal Fighting System (UFS) Collectible Card Game, has offically announced that it will release a series of Mortal Kombat X cards! They have released this announcement trailer:

Not only does has the Mortal Kombat fighting game experience been faithfully translated to a 2-player card game, but in addition, the game is fully compatible with all other licensed cards that are part of the UFS, such as Street Fighter, DarkStalkers, Dragon Ball Z, and others. Here is a small preview of some of the upcoming cards (though the final design may be subject to change):

There are also upcoming pre-release and release tournaments, and entrants will receive enough booster packs to assemble a card deck. Winners will receive limited edition Mortal Kombat X themed playmats. For dull details, check out:

Thanks go to MK Online user Scorpio for the word on this! Feel free to join the discussion by registering so that you can post over on the forums!

JacquIreBriggsPosted: 06/30/2018 12:13 PMStatus ::

Visits::152
Nationality::United States
RE: Jasco Games to Release MKX Collectible Card Game

Dang, I want these. Too bad I'm low on money.

Mortal Kombat and Total Drama Nut. Major crush on Jacqui Briggs. Creator of an fanseries:Mortal Kombat Armageddon All-Stars. Found on Youtube by typing the exact name.
BADASS6669Posted: 06/30/2018 12:47 PMStatus ::

Visits::5695

Awesome when's it releasing? Also it's about 3 years late but I'll still get it.

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in. I kill people for a living. Get over it.
frabnPosted: 07/02/2018 03:51 PMStatus ::

Visits::692

That's pretty cool...I rather enjoy the "vs" style card games so I'll definitely give these a shot. Though, after looking at the cards I will definitely need to read the instructions thoroughly to even remotely understand what those terms mean, lol.

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
frabnPosted: 07/20/2018 06:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::692

I'm not fond of the fact that boosters don't come in sets, and that you have to buy "chance packs" which will probably contain dozens of duplicates. That may turn me off to this entirely

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?
Page of 1

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.