Not to be the crazy Khrome guy, but we might get Khrome this game.....
posted12/17/2018 06:55 PM (UTC)by
Thugtional
We got Skarlet in MK9, and as much as a lot of people here hated Tremor they did something with him. Is Khrome the next step in taking low key fan obsession characters and making them a cool DLC??????
SmashK
12/07/2018 06:22 AM (UTC)
I'm cool with that. I loved Skarlet, and Tremor was my main in MKX. NRS did a fantastic job with these two, IMO. So I'm totally open to NRS bringing Khrome to life. I think they'd do a great job with the character.
Spaceman
12/07/2018 11:08 AM (UTC)
That would make that one guy very, very happy. Glad the NRS team can spend countless hours to satisfy that one. single. guy...

For real tho I could see it being a shader.
Thatoneguy
12/07/2018 12:31 PM (UTC)
Please no.
Asesino
About Me
12/07/2018 06:36 PM (UTC)
There's line bruh. Zebron is on it as well as many others from the concepts that didn't made it.
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

12/07/2018 07:39 PM (UTC)
I am pretty sure that NRS do not hnave the copyright for Khrome.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

12/07/2018 11:43 PM (UTC)
I seem to remember Paulo Garcia telling the Chrome guy(*redacted*, right?) on the TYM boards that he’d make it his life mission to make sure that never happened. I doubt it.
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

12/08/2018 07:25 AM (UTC)
DON'T. POKE. THE ALLIGATOR.

Please. It's like summoning Candyman or Bloody Mary. But you only have to say that numbskull's name once, and he will appear.
Detox
About Me

12/08/2018 01:14 PM (UTC)
frabn Wrote:
DON'T. POKE. THE ALLIGATOR.

Please. It's like summoning Candyman or Bloody Mary. But you only have to say that numbskull's name once, and he will appear.

Haha, very true...fixed.
Odemuitascastas
12/09/2018 01:22 AM (UTC)
Krome could work if he completely replaced Cyber Sub Zero and Cyber Smoke in the canon. Thus having three variations (Sub Zero, T1000, Smoke). And since they do not go for Triborg again as DLC, it can be the same Cyborg or Droid of the game.
Detox
About Me

12/09/2018 01:28 AM (UTC)
Odemuitascastas Wrote:
Krome could work if he completely replaced Cyber Sub Zero and Cyber Smoke in the canon. Thus having three variations (Sub Zero, T1000, Smoke). And since they do not go for Triborg again as DLC, it can be the same Cyborg or Droid of the game.

So...Triborg 2? Haha, man...I kinda wish this thread didn’t exist.
Odemuitascastas
12/09/2018 01:36 AM (UTC)
Triborg was not canonical. If this character was. It will release Sektor and Cyrax so that in the next game they do something useful with them (and by the account should be a catch of the MK9, MKX and MK11). And do not miss the great gameplay of Cyber Sub Zero and Cyber Smoke from the last game.
steffuz
12/16/2018 07:39 AM (UTC)
im kool with that
Odemuitascastas
12/16/2018 07:51 AM (UTC)
Come to think of it, we do not need a Krome or Triborg. Cyber Sub Zero can be absorbed as a variation of Cyrax and Cyber Smoke from Sektor easily. The variations of each can be Human, Classical and Update (sub zero for cyrax and smoke for sektor).
Darkhound74
12/16/2018 06:21 PM (UTC)
Fuck Khrome...On the sole basis that the guy who kept petitioning for him literally harassed Forums and NRS employees.
0RI0N
About Me

Mad Props to MINION, The SIG Sovereign!

12/17/2018 02:44 AM (UTC)
Khrome would basically be Glacius done right. I'd love to have him on the roster and yes, the odds are in his favor (Skarlet, Tremor, Blaze)... but like someone mentioned, there might be a copyright issue. Khrome was accidentally created by that action figure company and we dont know the status. But then on the other had, WBgames could just write them a check, just like they do to get Predator and Jason, etc.
KloseKuarters
12/17/2018 06:55 PM (UTC)
There is a difference. Skarlet and Tremor are in the lore of MK before their presence. Khrome is just a fan made character. So it's highly unlikely.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.