Odemuitascastas
12/11/2018 11:11 PM (UTC)
Pennywise, Michael Myers and Spawn.

If there was a room could be one for each console (being Bayonetta for the Switch).
trynax
About Me

717313=Rain Can Be Found In The Graveyard

12/12/2018 02:47 AM (UTC)
We all believe Michael Myers is a sure-win for a guest character due to his latest film being released. You cannot count out any franchises from Fox, Disney, etc. Alien and Predator were Fox characters (now Disney owned) yet they appeared in a WB project like MKX. So I don't think we have to worry about copyright issues that way so pretty much anything is wide open as long as permission would be granted to use them.

The sure no would be Jason Voorhees seeing as how it is now owned by Victor Miller and no longer Horror Inc., Paramount, New Line, Warner Bros. or Sean Cunningham. At least from what the lawsuit read without Victor Miller's approval, Jason won't be appearing anywhere anytime too soon unless all rights were bought from him.

To be honest I'd like to see ALL guest characters from MK9 to now make a comeback minus Kratos. The only one that would be cool to see but would suck not to see would be Jason. If we can customize them it'd be cool if they had all their different looks from each film.

My top 5 picks for new guests would be and number 5 is a BIG stretch but would be awesome to see

1. Michael Myers
2. Deadpool
3. Venom
4. Pinhead
5. Bruce Lee
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

12/12/2018 03:16 AM (UTC)
trynax Wrote:

The sure no would be Jason Voorhees seeing as how it is now owned by Victor Miller and no longer Horror Inc., Paramount, New Line, Warner Bros. or Sean Cunningham. At least from what the lawsuit read without Victor Miller's approval, Jason won't be appearing anywhere anytime too soon unless all rights were bought from him.

Miller’s rights are to the first film only. The Judge deliberating the case specifically refused to get into ownership of the Jason character and its many iterations. I don’t know where that leaves the franchise or anything regarding the licensing of the character for the foreseeable future.

Not that that matters. Boon isn’t into double dipping DLC.
TheOneAndOnlyDemonKing
About Me

There you go, finding a hidden advantage in an unfortunate circumstance; using pain to take you to the next level. Those are the things that turn players into kings.

12/12/2018 11:11 AM (UTC)
for shits and giggles id like mike tyson to be a guest. image the ear bite as a fataility

ScorpionEater12
About Me

As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Anagram of meat is team... I don't know what he's talking about.

12/12/2018 04:30 PM (UTC)
They said 6 so,
99.9% sure Spawn is in.
2 more guests (Pennywise to go along with IT Part 2 next year & Micheal Myers )
Shao Kahn
3 more MK alumni (hard to speculate since we don’t even know who is in the base game yet)
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

12/13/2018 12:09 AM (UTC)
Todd Macfarlane says that Spawn will be in MK11

https://twitter.com/Seantified/status/1073000938275786752

I can remember that he said that NRS permission for Spawn to be in MKX so I do not think this is confirmation by any means.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

12/13/2018 12:15 AM (UTC)
NoobMKXI
12/13/2018 01:30 AM (UTC)
6 DLC characters at this stage so safe bet is 3 will be guests so I will say Michael Myers, Spawn and Pennywise. I think we will get a second Kombat pack again with 4 more in it taking the total up to 10 DLC (11 with preorder) and in that pack we will see Terminator and one other guest but no idea who
ravendozier954
12/13/2018 01:40 AM (UTC)
Well I play dead by daylight and I know which monsters are easy license to acquire and which arent for the most part and the easiest ones are Jason, Freddy, Mike Myers and Leatherface in just about every single game made that has them. Pennywise is a pain to get a license but I think he was WB, I would love to see him. Michael Myers had a special rule where he could only have 1 skin and they didnt want him to be customizable at all in dead by daylight so im hoping with WB they can bring Michael myers in and give him all the mask options from the old movies, rob zombie movie and newest movie mask. Spawn already made it into Soul Calibur so I think MK will be able to get him and hes the most likely to me as he will be customizeable and the new engine will show him off perfectly.
----My guesses.

-Kabal
-Spawn
-Nightwolf
-Sindel
-Nitara
-Ermac (being the only ninja in the leaked roster to not be in the game)
-Jade
-Quan Chi
-Havik
-Taven, Daegon (I hope not).
-Michael myers with no customization. (please have the new and old mask as an option would be sick)
My bet is at least one of those on that list is one of the 6 characters, I couldnt think of any of possible picks
NoobMKXI
12/13/2018 02:38 AM (UTC)
6 DLC characters at this stage so safe bet is 3 will be guests so I will say Michael Myers, Spawn and Pennywise. I think we will get a second Kombat pack again with 4 more in it taking the total up to 10 DLC (11 with preorder) and in that pack we will see Terminator and one other guest but no idea who
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.