Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

12/08/2018 11:02 PM (UTC)
barakall Wrote:

Havik being out would be a huge disappointment, because he has so much potential. Also because this time-line mess screams chaos!

Agreed! Fingers crossed for his inclusion.
xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

12/08/2018 11:06 PM (UTC)
barakall Wrote:
It's a very safe roster, I'll give you that. Still, I don't see how the claim the dead are not coming back like Shinnok, Quan Chi, Baraka, Nightwolf etc. yet we see the return of Shang Tsung, Smoke, Rain and with the alternate time-line and or messing with time ANYTHING is possible. It's also a game and NRS is not known for consistency in their MK plots and they can also do whatever they feel like and just find a way to explain it or not.

Havik being out would be a huge disappointment, because he has so much potential. Also because this time-line mess screams chaos!

I personally do not see the point of Shinnok or Quan Chi coming back. Their story arcs got wrapped up in MKX.

Shang Tsung was heavily hinted to be coming back since he was in several arcade ending. It lends credence to him coming back.
BADASS6669
About Me

Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is forgiven, so Sex is in.

I kill people for a living. Get over it.

12/08/2018 11:18 PM (UTC)
Havik is my favorite 3D era Kharacter I want him in also. What is cut off from the screens is the date of the post. I believe it's from October.

The detail on the Pre Order Character, Oracle lady and time bending is enough for me to believe this is the game were getting. Amazing Roster. I really hope we get the Shaolin Monks Adventure Mode. It sounds like endless replay ability!!!!!

DLC Predictions I think we get a commination of 12 of the below.

1. Havik
2. Johnny Cage
3. Blaze Small super Fast Version
4. Sonya
5. Kabal
6. Mileena
7. Baraka
8. Skarlet
9. Nightwolf
10. Drahmin
11. Nitara
12. Taven
13. Deagon
14. Ermac

Guests

1. Penneywise
2. Michael Myers
3. Nun
4. Spawn
5. Freddy Kruger
6. Annabel & Chucky Team
7. Terminator
8. Freddy
QueenAhnka
About Me

Rebel. Outsider. Fan Of The Obscure. Politically Incorrect. Spitfire!

12/09/2018 12:12 AM (UTC)
BADASS6669 Wrote:
Havik is my favorite 3D era Kharacter I want him in also. What is cut off from the screens is the date of the post. I believe it's from October.

The detail on the Pre Order Character, Oracle lady and time bending is enough for me to believe this is the game were getting. Amazing Roster. I really hope we get the Shaolin Monks Adventure Mode. It sounds like endless replay ability!!!!!

DLC Predictions I think we get a commination of 12 of the below.

1. Havik
2. Johnny Cage
3. Blaze Small super Fast Version
4. Sonya
5. Kabal
6. Mileena
7. Baraka
8. Skarlet
9. Nightwolf
10. Drahmin
11. Nitara
12. Taven
13. Deagon
14. Ermac

Guests

1. Penneywise
2. Michael Myers
3. Nun
4. Spawn
5. Freddy Kruger
6. Annabel & Chucky Team
7. Terminator
8. Freddy

I can't see them going an entire game with no Mileena. Sure she wasn't in MK3 or MK4, but both were remedied with her being added to UMK3 and MKG quickly after. The only two games that I feel she legitimately didn't make the cut for was Deadly Alliance and MKVSDC. She'd probably easily outsell any of the other cut vets as DLC. Totally gonna happen.

I have a STRONG feeling you're right about Pennywise and Michael Myers both being DLC. IT(2017) has rocketed Pennywise to the top of the pop-culture heap and considering he's OWNED by Warner Bros- he's in-house.

As for Michael Myers- they've done Jason, Freddy, and even fucking Leatherface- Michael is a no brainer- ESPECIALLY after the latest Halloween movie became one of the most successful slasher films of all time this past October.

I swear, if NONE of this stuff in this thread doesn't happen I'm going to throw up my hands and give up. Neatherealm Studios will officially be 100% goddamn unpredictable. And when it comes to the roster this is one time where I truly wish they weren't....I truly miss being excited for Mortal Kombat.
Detox
About Me

12/09/2018 12:17 AM (UTC)
I 100% do not see the appeal for Pennywise. Extremely meh.
AgentK
About Me
12/09/2018 01:04 AM (UTC)
The MKX lame ass kiddy crew are back, but no Reiko? I am pretty sure nobody asked for Jacquie to be back. What a waste.

Put Reiko in a fucking game already.

Also, Johnny for DLC please.
Asesino
About Me
12/09/2018 01:06 AM (UTC)
No way they are bringing those trash characters back (the kids).
BADASS6669
About Me

12/09/2018 01:08 AM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:

Owned by WB and IT 2 comes out this year. He'll be in look how good the other Horror Karacters turned out. I have faith in NR.

Would I rather a MK only game yes but guest Karacters help sell more games.
Odemuitascastas
12/09/2018 01:15 AM (UTC)
I think they're going to do Mileena, Tanya and Skarlet the same as they did with the Cyborgs in Triborg. I imagine Khameleon coming with ninja as a variation on her.

Quan Chi will come back for sure in the next game. But I believe he will definitely be gone. And I believe without a percentage in this leaked list.
BADASS6669
About Me

12/09/2018 01:30 AM (UTC)
BADASS6669 Wrote:
Not a bad roster

Who's is the biggest surprise?

Sareena

Who's would you want to replace?

J. Briggs

Who would you replace him/her with?

HAVIK!!!!!
Detox
About Me

12/09/2018 01:34 AM (UTC)
BADASS6669 Wrote:
Detox Wrote:

Owned by WB and IT 2 comes out this year. He'll be in look how good the other Horror Karacters turned out. I have faith in NR.

Would I rather a MK only game yes but guest Karacters help sell more games.

I get the business side of it. But as a character, he’s lower on the totem pole than Leatherface as far as I’m concerned. But Leatherface turned out awesome, so what the fuck do I know?
Odemuitascastas
12/09/2018 01:43 AM (UTC)
Kotal Kahn Minister. It will be Ferra adolescent. After Torr dies and before finding someone and start acquiring Torr's strength. She's likely to change her name, but it's her. It strikes with history and with racial characteristics perfectly the description.
ErmaSco
12/09/2018 03:28 AM (UTC)
I hope.we don't get the kombt kids... Not all of them at least.
MacyG88
12/09/2018 04:40 AM (UTC)
Really damn ecstatic if Bo' Rai Cho appears. Him being chosen as DLC in MKX was a miracle enough, but (possibly) making the cut on the main roster for the next game? I'll be as happy as the jolly fat man himself.

Still, I'm not giving my hopes up.
QueenAhnka
About Me

12/09/2018 06:14 AM (UTC)
AgentK Wrote:
The MKX lame ass kiddy crew are back, but no Reiko? I am pretty sure nobody asked for Jacquie to be back. What a waste.

Put Reiko in a fucking game already.

Also, Johnny for DLC please.

Reiko was brutally killed by Havik even before the start of MKX- so why in the world would he take precedent over the Kombat Kids?
confused
SmashK
12/09/2018 08:13 AM (UTC)
IF this list is true, then of all the DLC characters to come back, it's Bo Rai Cho? Seriously? One of the most disliked characters for the last 15 years? That's crap.

What about Tremor? What about Skarlet? What about Tanya? And Triborg?
wdm6789
12/09/2018 01:09 PM (UTC)

Frost? Li mei? Can we get Tanya in the main roster please?
QueenAhnka
About Me

12/09/2018 02:07 PM (UTC)
SmashK Wrote:
IF this list is true, then of all the DLC characters to come back, it's Bo Rai Cho? Seriously? One of the most disliked characters for the last 15 years? That's crap.

What about Tremor? What about Skarlet? What about Tanya? And Triborg?

If Bo'Rai Cho was THAT disliked then I highly doubt he would've even been DLC in MKX. We know how NRS treat characters they and the fans truly dislike- see Hsu Hao.

While Bo'Rai Cho's initial appearance in Deadly Alliance was quite controversial back in the day, I thought by the time Deception rolled around most of the fanbase had grown to enjoy the character. Even if that's not true, then it's pretty obvious NRS seems to like him considering the fact he was able to score a spot in Deception, a roster with very little Deadly Alliance returnees, as well as being referenced quite a bit in MK9 and then of course scoring a DLC spot in MKX over the likes of other highly requested characters like Fujin/Baraka/Rain ect.

Not to mention, his ending sets up a potentially vital role in MK11- he's training Outworlders to defend themselves against Dark Raiden. If that doesn't warrant a return then I don't know what does.

That being said I totally think Tanya being dropped is pretty sucky. That's the only way I would be OK with this roster not being 100%- if it allows for Tanya to actually be in the default roster. Because as we have learned with Rain- if a character is already DLC then chances are they won't be again- either they've been upgraded to starting player or demoted to not appearing at all- let's hope the former is the case with Tanya.
ErmaSco
12/09/2018 02:08 PM (UTC)
Hope this list is utter Krap.
The kids over Tanya, Tremor and Kabal ?

sleep
Detox
About Me

12/09/2018 03:58 PM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:

Not to mention, his ending sets up a potentially vital role in MK11- he's training Outworlders to defend themselves against Dark Raiden. If that doesn't warrant a return then I don't know what does.

Absolutely this. Huge story potential should Kotal, invoking the Mortal Kombat tournament, turn out to be a thing.
barakall
12/09/2018 04:00 PM (UTC)
Something to think about it: with customisation, you could really do something with Baraka since many find him basic as well as all 'ninjas'.
diirecthit
12/09/2018 06:03 PM (UTC)
I think it's fake. The leak that seemed to get everything right, including details about the story, says that Johnny Cage is indeed playable.

Anyway, I don't see why'd they have someone like Frost or Li Mei in over Tanya.
seanay
12/09/2018 08:48 PM (UTC)
I hope Shang Tsung has his original mk2 souls steal fatality where the opponents turns to a green burnt gooey skeleton ... all the other remakes of his fatality were never as good
QueenAhnka
About Me

12/10/2018 12:19 AM (UTC)
diirecthit Wrote:
I think it's fake. The leak that seemed to get everything right, including details about the story, says that Johnny Cage is indeed playable.

Anyway, I don't see why'd they have someone like Frost or Li Mei in over Tanya.

I don't see why it should be an "either or" situation amongst the three of them anyway. I'd want them all in, Sareena too. (And also Ashrah and Nitara- girl power for the win lol)

But Frost and Li Mei aren't random curveballs- they have a place in the current story and their roles in MKX's story mode definitely hint at *possible* further involvement in MK11.

Tanya, if her ending is true, would probably be in jail during MK11. Which would explain her absence in the playable roster.

Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.