Wishlist
posted12/10/2018 09:10 PM (UTC)by
Odemuitascastas
What do you expect from the gameplay, features, customization, variations and game modes for Mortal Kombat 11?

Do not say anything about cast, story or boss on this topic.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

12/09/2018 01:55 AM (UTC)
Odemuitascastas Wrote:
What do you expect from the gameplay, features, customization, variations and game modes for Mortal Kombat 11?

Do not say anything about cast, story or boss on this topic.

Brutalities and stage fatalities to return.

Two official variations for tournament/competitive play, one custom variation for casual matches/single player.

No loot boxes. Should they return, at the very least, I’d like them not to be so shoehorned into the experience.

Actual alternate costumes available other than customization pieces.

More arenas than MKX.

More battle damage. Not necessarily to the extremes of MK9 but not the understated damage from MKX.

Chapters for good AND evil characters in story mode.

A theatre mode to watch cinematics without having to replay fights(admittedly that’s a story nerd request)

That’s all for now. May add to the list later...
J-spit
About Me
Twilight Muthafuckin' Sparkle

Sig by TheCypher
12/09/2018 02:57 AM (UTC)
Behind the scenes footage in the goddamn Krypt.
For the game to have a similar style to mk9. I hated the mechanics of mkx. It was very clunky imo. Of course the game with a lot of practice you could be great at it but I just didnt like the feel off it. Wasnt fluid and smooth like 9. It felt too stiff.
creed200569
12/09/2018 04:15 AM (UTC)
1.minimum 30 kharacters to start. They up it every game so makes sense

2.DLC seasons with kharacters, finishers, stages, story chapters, game modes like puzzle kombat

3.alternate costumes besides the customization, love to have all the old school outfits

4.bring back mercy from MK3

5.Brutalities from MKX and also that finisher by Raiden looked like an old school brutality lol

6.Stage fatalities

7. With the timeline happening, it would be awesome to see some old school stages remastered and have a lot more stages than MKX.

8.finishers should be 2 fatalities, stage, brutalities and friendship

9.instead of quitalities, I’d like to see Hara Kiri’s instead

10.tag teams

akashia
12/10/2018 05:50 AM (UTC)
1 no 3 variations for characters anymore just 1 character movelist with m ore to it and combos and such.

2. more stages than mkx with stage fatalities.

3. no guest characters. I don't ever use em I know plenty that do and I know they make tons of money for NR, but I would just love to have a new mk just feature mk content.

4. Room for more custom combos

5. Mileena and scarlet :)

6. and hoping to get the crypt, adventure mode (like in the leak mentioned) and maybe that full redone mk 1 remastered or remake game that the company was told to stop working on till they were brought in by NR for some work ;)
trynax
About Me

717313=Rain Can Be Found In The Graveyard

12/10/2018 06:56 AM (UTC)
1. If create a Fatality returns as well as create a fighter do it better justice than Armageddon had done. Let us truly customize a Fatality with certain elements. If we want a finisher that decapitates a body part or parts a certain way it'd be cool to be able to make that happen. If create a fighter ever returns give us at least 100 empty slots to use to create.

2. I kind of want to see the return again of Babalities. They were funny in MK9. I'd also like to see the return of Friendships, Animalities and Brutalities.

3. Bring back a revamped Pit II that was seen in Mortal Kombat II. We haven't had a pit that cool since MKII.

4. Bonebreakers from MK4 is something else that would be neat to return and from the video perhaps it is happening as well as a weapon for each fighter?

5. Hoping this will happen because it did not in MK9. Let Shang Tsung morph into other fighters.

6. Being able to be knocked into another arena from one like in MK3

7. A dedicated RUN button.

8. I'd like to see someone have MK3's Scorpion's Scorpion Pack Fatality uncensored.

9. More alternate attires for older characters.

10. Hara-Kiri
Kitsune
12/10/2018 08:24 AM (UTC)
1. 15+ stages

2. Stage fatalities

3. Alt. costumes for DLC characters.

4. Better lighting of character faces. MKX was too dark. I2 was a step in the right direction.

5. No more variation exclusive costume details. I want my Kitana to have a mask in all her variations, Erron Black - his hat, etc.

6. QLOC making the PC version

7. DLC for the PC ver. without delay

8. MK4/Deception inspired music

9. Max. 4 new characters.

10. Once again Fujin as NPC in Story Mode. No Fujin for DLC. j/k smile

11. Hara-Kiris instead of quitalities

12. More 3D era characters.
Thatoneguy
12/10/2018 11:48 AM (UTC)
Fckmkonlineforums9889 Wrote:
For the game to have a similar style to mk9. I hated the mechanics of mkx. It was very clunky imo. Of course the game with a lot of practice you could be great at it but I just didnt like the feel off it. Wasnt fluid and smooth like 9. It felt too stiff.

I agree with this entirely.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

12/10/2018 03:08 PM (UTC)
Thracian_Tsar Wrote:

5. No more variation exclusive costume details. I want my Kitana to have a mask in all her variations, Erron Black - his hat, etc.

THIS. So much, THIS.
1. Fujin
2. Ganeplay similar to mk 9. Gameplay that is more fluid and non clunky.
3. More 3D era characters in the roster.
Malaraz
12/10/2018 08:19 PM (UTC)
My only wish:

Release date 12/11/2018
TheOneAndOnlyDemonKing
About Me

There you go, finding a hidden advantage in an unfortunate circumstance; using pain to take you to the next level. Those are the things that turn players into kings.

12/10/2018 09:10 PM (UTC)
three alternate fatality options for each kharachter. i feel like they can do those if they really wanted to.

new elder gods

ed boon as a guest dlc fighter
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.