Oh no, not again...
posted12/10/2018 06:09 PM (UTC)by
UltimateRyu
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

12/10/2018 03:12 PM (UTC)
UltimateRyu Wrote:

Is this confirmed? If so, I mean, it is what it is. It’s kinda scummy for sure, but as long as it’s just stupid things like insta-fatalities and match skips, I won’t complain.

Loot boxes are my main concern.
UltimateRyu
12/10/2018 03:54 PM (UTC)
No it’s not confirmed. Just thought I’d poke some fun to help deter the feature in MK11.
newt27
12/10/2018 06:09 PM (UTC)
UltimateRyu Wrote:
Is this confirmed? If so, I mean, it is what it is. It’s kinda scummy for sure, but as long as it’s just stupid things like insta-fatalities and match skips, I won’t complain.
Loot boxes are my main concern.

I agree with this. Insta-fatalities were perfectly fine. I could save up the ones they give you for free and then tell my friends to use them when they fight so they can get the fatality experience without having to hit pause and fail at the input lmao.
IF there are in-game loot boxes, I really hope its only for visual customization. If there are certain variations/weapons/skills that are behind loot boxes I will be extremely unhappy.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.