Possible Gamestop leak
posted12/18/2018 05:40 PM (UTC)by
creed200569
https://testyourmight.com/threads/italian-gamestop-leaks-mortal-kombat-11-premium-edition-details.67552/

“Mortal Kombat is back and is more fit than ever in this new and fantastic evolution of the iconic title. Now you can customize the variants of your fighters down to the smallest detail, gaining unprecedented control over the aesthetics of the characters. The new graphic engine renders in the smallest details every crushed skull and torn heart, immersing yourself completely in the action of the most bloody scenes. In addition, the new list of fighters includes unpublished characters and the Klassics of the series, protagonists of fantastic movies in the story mode of the epic saga that has been going on for more than 25 years.

- New game engine, with even more bloody and bloody scenes
- New personalization system, with clothes, accessories and move sets never seen before
- New Fatality as well as a new GoreTech system to make the performances even more brutal
- Very strong multiplayer component, entirely oriented towards the esports: personalization systems, daily news, constantly updated rewards and an improved matchmaking

Additional Contents
The Premium Edition includes:
- Steelcase
- Kombat Pass: 6 characters & 6 Battlepass"

xysion
About Me

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.

12/10/2018 10:43 PM (UTC)
Most of that is marketing mumbo jumbo but 6 characters in the first wave of DLC is interesting.
QueenAhnka
About Me

Rebel. Outsider. Fan Of The Obscure. Politically Incorrect. Spitfire!

12/10/2018 10:44 PM (UTC)
creed200569 Wrote:
https://testyourmight.com/threads/italian-gamestop-leaks-mortal-kombat-11-premium-edition-details.67552/

“Mortal Kombat is back and is more fit than ever in this new and fantastic evolution of the iconic title. Now you can customize the variants of your fighters down to the smallest detail, gaining unprecedented control over the aesthetics of the characters. The new graphic engine renders in the smallest details every crushed skull and torn heart, immersing yourself completely in the action of the most bloody scenes. In addition, the new list of fighters includes unpublished characters and the Klassics of the series, protagonists of fantastic movies in the story mode of the epic saga that has been going on for more than 25 years.

- New personalization system, with clothes, accessories and move sets never seen before
- New Fatality as well as a new GoreTech system to make the performances even more brutal
- Very strong multiplayer component, entirely oriented towards the esports: personalization systems, daily news, constantly updated rewards and an improved matchmaking

Additional Contents
- Steelcase

So I guess Shao Kahn gets an alternate costume? Nice. Hopefully that means all the DLC characters will finally start getting alternates.

Or does that have anything to do with the customization/variations? All that stuff is still confusing to me.
AJBlue
12/11/2018 12:14 AM (UTC)
I bet they're going to microtransaction the hell out of this game.
lastfighter89
12/11/2018 01:26 AM (UTC)
Well, I originally posted this story on the Mk reddit, not that I expected a cookie, but at least mention one of my nicknames (AlexCampy89 or Lastfighter89) as the first one to found it out on that shitty Gamestop Italy site (actually the site is good, they simply forget that NDAs exist).
wdm6789
12/11/2018 01:57 AM (UTC)

I really like Shao Khan’s costume.
creed200569
12/11/2018 04:00 AM (UTC)
Not sure what they plan on doing with the battle pass
12/11/2018 04:02 AM (UTC)
I like the sound of it!

MK11 is looking good so far. Hopefully the roster matches.
RyanSeabass
12/11/2018 04:27 AM (UTC)
ProfesserAhnka Wrote:
creed200569 Wrote:

Additional Contents
- Steelcase

So I guess Shao Kahn gets an alternate costume? Nice. Hopefully that means all the DLC characters will finally start getting alternates.

Or does that have anything to do with the customization/variations? All that stuff is still confusing to me.

Hoping we get multiple skins and costumes for the kharacters like in MKX, on top of all the variation options.
Ravenbez
About Me

'Your soul is MINE!'

everything crossed for Reiko

12/11/2018 06:47 AM (UTC)
New fatality sounds interesting. Maybe they means new type of fatality?
I really liked the Brutalities in MKX. They worked well :)
steffuz
12/16/2018 02:43 AM (UTC)
this sounds great !
AgentK
About Me
12/17/2018 10:44 PM (UTC)
Ravenbez Wrote:
New fatality sounds interesting. Maybe they means new type of fatality?
I really liked the Brutalities in MKX. They worked well :)

The brutalities in MKX were really awful. They weren’t even true brutalities like from days past. I want the classic brutalities back. I want to punch and kick the shit out of my opponent until they explode.
creed200569
12/18/2018 05:12 PM (UTC)
Nah I wanna punch and kick the crap out of them and then end it with a finisher of our choosing depending on the kharacter like Raiden electrocutes the head or scorpion ends with his klassic slice and dice fatality from MK2
dengoline
12/18/2018 05:40 PM (UTC)
creed200569 Wrote:
Nah I wanna punch and kick the crap out of them and then end it with a finisher of our choosing depending on the kharacter like Raiden electrocutes the head or scorpion ends with his klassic slice and dice fatality from MK2

yup want the same :)
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.