Was that a BRUTALITY?
posted12/12/2018 03:32 AM (UTC)by
Asesino
About Me
What Raiden did before fking up Scorp's head looked very much like old school brutality to me. What ya think ?
Dark_MK
About Me

If you can see into my soul...Its already to late...Damnation arise...To become...Your fate. TRANSFORM!!! and FINISH HIM!!!

12/11/2018 02:59 AM (UTC)
Cant believe i missed thatwow
creed200569
12/12/2018 01:29 AM (UTC)
I hope they change brutalities to that but with option to change how we finish them like Raiden could do klassic MK1 head blow up or MK2 body explode and Sub Zero could do the spine rip . Yeah brutalities were cool in MKX but if they are able to allow us to do them this way, that would be way better
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

12/12/2018 03:22 AM (UTC)
creed200569 Wrote:
I hope they change brutalities to that but with option to change how we finish them like Raiden could do klassic MK1 head blow up or MK2 body explode and Sub Zero could do the spine rip . Yeah brutalities were cool in MKX but if they are able to allow us to do them this way, that would be way better

I’m confused. How was everyone else doing brutalities in MKX? Because I swear every time I pulled off a brutality it was an ender for a swaggy ass combo, which more or less is what we saw here.
Asesino
About Me
12/12/2018 03:32 AM (UTC)
The brutalities I have seen in MkX looked lame and just like mini 2d fatalities. We're talking about dark screen, pumping music and sick, sick, sick beating like in the trailer.

I think we will see crazy brutalities because of the GoreTech system for fatality customization.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.