Why does everyone assume the New Character a she?
posted12/13/2018 02:43 AM (UTC)by
Seasrmar
Hi everyone. I've been rewatching the trailer, and watching videos and reading posts of others speculating who the New Character is. I notice that many speculate the New Character is a woman. I am just curious, has it been confirm that this is a woman? Did I missed something? I am looking at a screen shot picture of the New Character as I type this. To me, it look the New Character is bald with electrical hair encircle the baldspot. The New Character looks like has long nails. But I've seen dudes with long nails. And the nails don't appear in all fingers. The pinky doesn't look like it has nails. Makes me wonder if what I think are long nails are just part of the hourglass.
MkSwitchBlade
12/12/2018 07:09 AM (UTC)
Due to the curvature of her body.
Kitsune
12/12/2018 07:18 AM (UTC)
People often say there's no such thing as a stupid question. I strongly disagree.
Thatoneguy
12/12/2018 09:30 AM (UTC)
Because it looks effeminate.
TheOneAndOnlyDemonKing
About Me

There you go, finding a hidden advantage in an unfortunate circumstance; using pain to take you to the next level. Those are the things that turn players into kings.

12/12/2018 11:09 AM (UTC)
MkSwitchBlade Wrote:

maybe the charachter is trans? we are in that day and age now
DAEGON1
12/12/2018 01:22 PM (UTC)
TheOneAndOnlyDemonKing Wrote:
MkSwitchBlade Wrote:

maybe the charachter is trans? we are in that day and age now

We Live In A Society.

Thread Closed.
Asesino
About Me
12/13/2018 01:00 AM (UTC)
Its a shemale.
BADDBILL
12/13/2018 02:43 AM (UTC)
Well said ! LMAO !
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.