Kitana and Mileena Spin-Off (my idea)
posted11/16/2004 09:19 PM (UTC)by
Libra
i dont know where to put this so i'll put this in the General Forum. since Midway is making Shaolin Monk as a spin-off. wouldnt it be cool if they made one just for Kitana and Mileena.

the story could take place before MK2. when Kitana and Mileena (the twins) working for Shao Kahn as an assasin. going around and stealth kill soldiers and so. the story could be about Shao Kahn using the Twins to do his bidding or work. and the story will lead up to MK2 when Kitana realize the truth about Mileena (being a clone) and Shao Kahn is not her father. the gameplay could be like the Tenchu series (walking around stealthfully and instant kill an enemy from behind and so)

what do you think?
The-One
About Me

11/16/2004 12:00 AM (UTC)
Sounds cool to me.
Wisdom324
11/16/2004 07:22 PM (UTC)
That would be cool. I would really like to see how that would come off. Nice idea!
Keith
11/16/2004 08:57 PM (UTC)
woah, Psychic thing. I posted a topic like this at DMK not too long ago. grin
And yeas, I love the idea of playing Kitana and Mileena in a 3rd person adventure/fighting game. it would be brilliant because playing as such light characters would mean great controls and these two are the perfect example of solid characters. They play a major role in the Mortal Kombat story. besides, the last two adventure games had male stars, why not female stars this time.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
11/16/2004 09:19 PM (UTC)
I love the idea!

I can totally see it happening! Imagine stalkign your victim in the Living Forest. you're playing as Mileena and suddenly dive out of the treetops with you Sai in front of you ready to fight the enemy. If you were careless, a branch could knock you out of the sky and send you flying.

Imagine the same scenario, only you're Kitana this time. you use a fan to chop a branch and block your oppoennts path, eventually trapping them in an arena and forcing them to fight.

It'd be cool to see these two characters stories unfold. We can see the jealously of Mileena build. Kitanas turning. It'd rule! If done correctly of course.

Awesome idea!
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.