finalfreak1
01/13/2008 11:14 AM (UTC)
flawks_48 Wrote:
is the temple in the village a quest or side quest or is it even a quest????????

flawks_48 Wrote:
hey i don't know if i come here or not but is the "temple in the village" a quest even???

I personally think that if you collect all the colored keys, you can get back in town, then the temple since you are a monk now. That's my theory anyway. But other than that, ther's nothing to do with the village temple.smile
but i think that the 6 keys are questionable.they are the same color as the koins.maybe just MAYBE you can get in the village with the keys.

can someone tell me where you find all the keys?
finalfreak1
01/25/2008 08:50 AM (UTC)
All these keys are found in the town in earthrealm, except for the onyx and possibly the jade keys.

The red key is given buy the kid who asks you to teach Mekko a lesson, after you punch Mekko go back and talk to the kid.

The gold key is on an old lady in front of the 1st dojo, just punch her.

The silver key is given after you find the ninja boy in the park.

The blue key, you have to talk to the boy at the end of the first street (he lost his key) it's also in the park. Use it to get into the house to the left of him for 250 red koins, and DON'T talk to him again or you'll lose the blue key.

The onyx key is in a corner of the town in the netherrealm. Punch out the 3 oni and search the body.

I don't know where the green key is yet, or if they even have one. I keep searching the fallen Sheeva but w/no luck. In netherrealm in a house.

I hope this clears it up for you. If not let me know.smile
there has to be a green key...somewhere.
tonshaad1230
About Me

http://gametalk.netforums.us Join the greatest website ever Obama Or Fatality!

01/29/2008 02:38 AM (UTC)
hey crow can u please tell me how to make a sticky thread because i want to sticky my threads so if any needs any needs hgelp with like mortal kombat deception or mortal kombat deadily alliance.sadgrin
can someone help me?
Jerrod
About Me
MKO Moderator, Story Writer, Actor
Signature by Pred
02/18/2008 03:58 PM (UTC)
It's been proven time and time again that there is no Jade/Green Key in Konquest, so don't worry about having to find it.
DarkBringer
09/03/2008 08:19 PM (UTC)
Man i am having a hell of a time enjoying MK Deception Konquest because of the numerous Sidequests and the very difficult location in which most items are. How did you guys beat konquest 100%? i am kurrently using a Walkthrough and am getting somewhere, righte now i just have to traverse into outworld for the first time. But in the Earth village outskirts, there are 1 sidequest i didnt get, the one in which u have to find the dude's lost promise ring. I was gonna say 2 sidequests because i almost didnt find the shirai ryu scorpion because the guide said to go to A-8 but its actually E-8. so thats that.

i think they overdid konquest a bit too much, its great tho, but seeing as how its a game within a game, they could have made sidequests a LOT LESS and with more importance.
nightwolf14
08/26/2010 11:31 AM (UTC)
hy!

I downloaded an USA version of Mortal kombat deception.(SLUS 21410)
and saw the menu.
Shujinko is 13 years old in the Orderrealm,when talking RAIDEN,but in the game is many older.
How it's possible this?
This is Patch,or code?
wowwowwowwowwow
DeadmanWalking
About Me

"Pyscho Crusher!!!!!!!!!!" - M.Bison 1992-2010

02/15/2011 11:51 PM (UTC)
Someone already did this at MKSecrets.net
kilnkilagn
12/06/2011 09:19 PM (UTC)
Where's the MKD Character Guide?
legoslayer10
07/10/2012 05:31 PM (UTC)
~Crow~ Wrote:

Please feel free to inform me of missing locations or co-ordinate errors.
A VERY little known fact which needs to be researched, in the inside of the young Shujinko's Earthrealm gates, behind a house which I cannot remember near the monastery guarded by monks,(I am sorry, as I haven't played the game in ages and cannot remember the exact location) one can see Jarek run behind a house in his classic MK4 jacket. A very small cameo, like Sub- Zero behind the tree or Ermac by the gates, but a cameo nonetheless. There may also be a time at which he appears. I'm sorry I can not be of more help, but I can remember a Jarek cameo. You will probably think I'm insane for posting this, or I may have bumped the thread by accident, in being stupid enough to not care to look before posting, but please hear me out.
legoslayer10
07/23/2012 04:59 PM (UTC)
I obtained the official coordinates. Jarek makes an appearance in the Earthrealm Village in B-3, between the bridge and the house. He runs by in about 1.5 to 2 seconds, and is never seen there again.

Hi. I'm playing the Xbox version and I have a problem. I completed the Konquest and returned to do the Kabal's mission hiding the map in Chaosrealm, but the Mokap does not appear near the blue portal. I'm playing the Xbox version. What to do?

Guilherme-0
02/26/2020 08:00 PM (UTC)

Find characters in MK Deception its a hard task without a guide. I finally know how to unlock again. :D

Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.