AceKombat
About Me

Mortal Kombat , is not about death , but cheating in mame32 . Need Mame32 cheats ? Go Here .
I grew up playing Mortal Kombat.. I guess Mortal Kombat didn't grow up with me.
- JandS -

03/26/2008 03:50 AM (UTC)
MKM Pallete code arrived . Its basic purpose is to rip Sub-Zero sprites .

Mortal Kombat S-Z Player Looks Tile Mod

1st Version 800E8165 ????
2nd Version 800E827D ????
9800 = Colors Mixed , go up for more
C000 = Default

* I think the 1st version works with every level except for the Earth stage , and I believe the 2nd Version works for that stage .

Heres how it works to rip the Sub-Zero sprites .

I will recommend the last stage ( The fortress level startout ) by using the password code to go to that stage easily . After that take snaps of the sprites you would like to rip . Then put the code on and have the data as 9800 and take the snaps of what sprites you riped last time only this time with the pallete code . Open up Adobe Photoshop with the the sprites you want to rip , you would want to open up the messed up color pallete first . Select the white box area of the sprite making sure its right making sure you dont leave a pixel off the sprite , then while highliting , use the magic eraser filler thing and have its tolerence at 0 % and the contiguous checked off since the colors of the messed up sprite doesn't present white . Now copy the image and then open the actual sprite of the real pallete , and paste the messed up pallete and try to match its position ( Use the eye icon on the layers window in the bottom right and turn off and on and see if its right ) , once it is , highlite the outline area of the messed up pallete layer ( Idk how to trace it that quick , originally I press select all of the messed up image and press ctrl up and then ctrl down and it should highlite its outlines ) and then go to the original pallete image , and then copy , then paste to see results and it should paste a sprite of the correct pallete of the sprite you want ripped . Repeat this steps for the rest images , it should be easier once you know how to do this method . If you know how to make a perfect like animation position stuff for example jasc animation 3 , just do the same thing , but when your at the end where you got your sprite , position the sprite and match where the original location of the sprite is at , and then erase all the previous layers and make bkg to pink except for the good sprite you pasted last . This should help people who want to rip MKM characters . As always , I would like some credit for this : ) . Also I may probably do more revisions of ripping the sprites in the future ( Meaning I may eventually find the remove bkg and bkg color modifier code ) .
Enjoy !
SimpliBand
04/24/2008 05:22 AM (UTC)
AceKombat,can you find codes to remove background.Change its color.Play the character anywhere (if possible) and do special moves with the characters?
AceKombat
About Me

Mortal Kombat , is not about death , but cheating in mame32 . Need Mame32 cheats ? Go Here .
- JandS -

04/25/2008 12:31 PM (UTC)
I already have every arcade mk to remove bkg and change its color , but the character thing I kind of have as well but not like switching moves , its more of switching body/move set thing , meaning with this enabled , your body/move set gives you the sprites and moves while depending what character you choose , you have that character's pallete still . Good for having Scorpion with Sub-Zero's moves .
SimpliBand
04/25/2008 01:41 PM (UTC)
It sounds interesting.But what I'd like is the final code (the one who takes four lines) to play as Sareena,Jataaka and Kia.Even if it's just in their room where it loads them.These codes are missing.
fartboy
04/27/2008 12:36 PM (UTC)
MAME32? Why are you doing these cheats for an outdated, archaic version of MAME? I'm sure it doesn't even use the current MAME ROM set for MK games.

The people who make MAME32, just scrapped the project and made MAMEUI, which is just normal MAME with a front-end built in to it. http://mameui.classicgaming.gamespy.com/

Also, these cheats don't work with the newest version of MAMEUI.
AceKombat
About Me

- JandS -

04/30/2008 12:59 AM (UTC)
Thats because the person that is currently updating mame is messing with the cheat engine somehow , making it hard to not only search for a cheat , but to make it actually show my cheats and make it work , it's engine rather changed and I really don't know why it happened . Use .100's mame32 for my mk cheats to work , the cheat engine for the new MAMEUI32 now is fucked up and the author needs a conversion to make some codes like this work with the new one , then maybe I would have 2 cheat.dats . Only my MK4 cheats should be used on the MAMEUI32 as its the only emu that supports MK4 emulation .
fartboy
05/11/2008 03:16 AM (UTC)
Thanks for the reply. Are you still making those character change Mythologies codes? Those are the coolest!
AceKombat
About Me

- JandS -

05/31/2008 02:55 AM (UTC)
New update has came for the MKM side of PSX NTSC U . I added Wind God as a character to play as now :) . Enjoy !

Player 1 Wind God

800E8140 0008

Player 1 Wind God Sprite Load Out ( Part 2 of Player 1 Wind God )

800E815F 8400
800E8160 2184
800E8161 1921
800E8162 8019

If you remembered , this code is only possible to do at the stage where he shows up . Doing this with other stages or parts where his sprites aren't really loaded will give you weird results .
SimpliBand
06/11/2008 01:40 AM (UTC)
Alright!If I would have had this while I was ripping him I would have save sooo much time!I gotta try this right now!
Any background removal code? lol sorry to be such a pain.
Another code that would be useful is code to make the boss characters stop moving.Or codes to perform their special moves.
Thanks Ace.
AceKombat
About Me

- JandS -

06/11/2008 05:26 AM (UTC)
Removing Bkg is there , however certain enemies get removed and also the bkg color is always black . Apparently I can't find the bkg color modifier , and I know its in the game somewhere . It probably wouldn't be hard if the Cheat engine that is for now only supported ( PEC ) would of had a cheat function IN GAME like Mame and is fast like the one in mame , then maybe I could get it faster . This is something that would take a very long time . Even the bkg remove code needs work as it removes some enemies and little missle effects . I have however made a code to remove the backdrop picture , and I will update that later . I also have disable blood and walk trough enemies also .
Terradyhne
06/16/2008 06:27 PM (UTC)
Hello AceKombat can you please give me your MKM background remove code even if its not perfect, i have found some wired code for the PAL version that sometimes canges the background color or make it black and in most other levels than first stage it freezes the whole game
I even habe the character change code for the PAL version but not that for their combos and such
AceKombat
About Me

- JandS -

06/16/2008 11:35 PM (UTC)
Bkg remove code NTSC-U
800E80CB 0001

I have no pal version of MKM , but if the codes are different , I can tell you a way how to get the code , then maybe you could submit it as your cheat .
Terradyhne
06/17/2008 08:53 AM (UTC)
thanx AceKombat
i have both versions PAL and NTSC-U and telling me how to find the code for the PAL version would be great, more help, thanx again
AceKombat
About Me

- JandS -

06/29/2008 03:02 AM (UTC)
Do you mind if you can post the cheat here ? I will put in front and give you credit for making the PAL version of Bkg Removed cheat if you decide to .

Anyways new cheat of MKM NTSC-U , disable blood and enabling ( I never tested enabling , but I'm guessing it should work ) :P . Good use for ripping sprites that have blood in front of the sprite .

Disable Blood

800D7AEF FFFF

Enable Blood

800D7AEF 0000
RoGE9
06/29/2008 06:35 PM (UTC)
Dude, you are awesome! grin
thecoolscorpion
07/09/2008 06:57 AM (UTC)
awww do you have any cheats for xbox acekombatsad
AngelOfTheFallen
07/10/2008 04:17 PM (UTC)
The topic is MAME32 cheats, a windows arcade game emulator. Not a thread for XBOX cheats. Go to cheatcc or something if you want XBOX cheats dude.
AceKombat
About Me

- JandS -

07/10/2008 08:03 PM (UTC)
Well actually , the main title is mame32 and other cheats . However I currently am not able to make cheats for GS and Codebreak and AR Max due to the fact that most of the cheats they have are all compressed so that it would be hard to edit it to make more cheats , and also that it doesn't come with its own cheat maker .
InfestedArtanis
07/17/2008 06:24 PM (UTC)
Why there is no P2 Body move set for P2 in MKII? I want to play player 2, not 1.

Thanks.
AceKombat
About Me

- JandS -

07/18/2008 05:32 AM (UTC)
I will make a cheat for P2 body/move set sometime soon , and maybe release an MKM cheat once I release the cheat for P2 body/move set for MKII .
InfestedArtanis
07/18/2008 12:45 PM (UTC)
AceKombat Wrote:
I will make a cheat for P2 body/move set sometime soon , and maybe release an MKM cheat once I release the cheat for P2 body/move set for MKII .

Thanks dude. So there is no way as hell to play Shao Kahn or Kintaro? I tried to play as them and add the body set of Raiden, it kept the Shao Kahn name but it was all Raiden moves XD

I also tried to make Reptile have both Scorpion's and Sub-Zero's moves, but it only works on one set :(
COB78
08/01/2008 11:29 PM (UTC)
For MK1 when playing as Scorpion using both Scorpion's & Sub Zero's moves together with the Reptile palette & Reptile's Speed, I was wondering if a code could be made to say Reptile wins instead of Scorpion Wins?
COB78
08/01/2008 11:28 PM (UTC)
For MK1 when playing as Scorpion using both Scorpion's & Sub Zero's moves together with the Reptile palette & Reptile's Speed, I was wondering if a code could be made to say Reptile wins instead of Scorpion Wins?
AceKombat
About Me

- JandS -

08/02/2008 12:39 AM (UTC)
Hi COB78 ! Welcome to MKO ! You should refrain from pressing the " Post Message " button a lot to prevent from posting two or more messages .

As for the code Reptile wins !! , I can see what I can do . If I have enough time , I may do it . Right now I'm not feeling comfortable to reasons not dealing with the MKO forums , but another thing related to MKO .

If I feel like the time is right , I will attempt to do a code , as I too would like to see Scorpion Wins ! Changed to Reptile Wins !! when using some of the Reptile codes .
COB78
08/02/2008 01:14 PM (UTC)
Thanks I will remember not to press post message twice, I hope to see a Reptile Wins code in the near future. Thanks for your help
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.