Sindel as colored by Havraha
04/09/2004 05:54 AM (UTC)by
TomTaz
About Me

"Retirement my ass!"

Dark_No0B
03/30/2004 08:54 PM (UTC)
IMO i think this is the best coloured one so far. Sindel looks really evil and gothic, just like shes supposed to when evil. Good colouring to, more purple and black match her than any other colour, and her eyes are great. Lots of detail and really colourful. 5/5.
Spike81
About Me
03/30/2004 09:04 PM (UTC)
She looks really great, especially the details on her costume and hair. And good choice giving her the whip as weapon. I wonder what weapon she's gonna have. Great work.
Born-Again-Vampire
About Me

Anything war can do, peace can do better.
03/30/2004 10:09 PM (UTC)
OK, definatley not Storm, lol. It looks really good. I knew once her boots were colored they would look better. The hair is awesome! Keep it up, you two.
TomTaz
About Me

"Retirement my ass!"

03/30/2004 10:33 PM (UTC)

Dark_No0B Wrote:
IMO i think this is the best coloured one so far. Sindel looks really evil and gothic, just like shes supposed to when evil. Good colouring to, more purple and black match her than any other colour, and her eyes are great. Lots of detail and really colourful. 5/5.

I agree This is my favorite. This is the first pic that Hav colored for me and when I first saw it I was floored. Thanks for the compliments, though they belong to Hav for his great skill.
TomTaz
About Me

"Retirement my ass!"

03/30/2004 10:34 PM (UTC)

spike81 Wrote:
She looks really great, especially the details on her costume and hair. And good choice giving her the whip as weapon. I wonder what weapon she's gonna have. Great work.

Thanks, Hav did a fantastic job. I really do think they'll give her a whip, it's perfect for her both ability and personality wise. Not to mention it would be hot wink
TomTaz
About Me

"Retirement my ass!"

03/30/2004 10:36 PM (UTC)

born-again-vampire Wrote:
OK, definatley not Storm, lol. It looks really good. I knew once her boots were colored they would look better. The hair is awesome! Keep it up, you two.

Thanks. Glad you like it. I think Hav and I are making a pretty good team so far, how bout you? He will be coloring the Jade/Sheeva/Kitana pic next and personally I can't wait to see it. He makes my work look so much better than I ever could. smile
RaMeir
03/30/2004 10:47 PM (UTC)
The coloring is a little rougher than the Stryker pic. Looks like he smudged and blurred too much. It's a quick way to do it but you get much better results if you use more precise tools. The hair especially needs more care.

Still it's a good job
Wyatt
TomTaz
About Me

"Retirement my ass!"

03/30/2004 10:49 PM (UTC)

RaMeir Wrote:
The coloring is a little rougher than the Stryker pic. Looks like he smudged and blurred too much. It's a quick way to do it but you get much better results if you use more precise tools. The hair especially needs more care.

Still it's a good job
Wyatt

Really? I think it's perfect. But to each their own. Glad you liked it.
Havraha
03/31/2004 03:17 AM (UTC)
Well, the form of coloring I learned was a very blured cell shading. Its more realistic, the more smudged it is, for there are rarely heavy shadows and heavy edged shadows in reality.

I apologize if you don't find it suitable. Perhaps you yourself can color Tom's next picture?

-Hav
buterbals113085
03/31/2004 05:02 AM (UTC)
I think the coloring is perfect. I like the color combination used on her outfit, her skin color is very nice. Im not saying its bad but i think she should have been paler. Overall its great. I like you you did the black on her hair, it looks messy. I like it.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
03/31/2004 12:13 PM (UTC)
This is great! Sindel looks amazing. I love the hr, the colours of her outfit and the pose. You and Havraha are a badass combo! wink 4/5
Sub-ZeroMasta
03/31/2004 07:59 PM (UTC)
Great job. I love the attention to detail you gave. And that coloring? Beautiful job Hav. Good job you 2. 4/5
queve
04/08/2004 06:51 PM (UTC)
Great picture!

I love the way she was done.

5/5
TomTaz
About Me

"Retirement my ass!"

04/09/2004 05:54 AM (UTC)

queve Wrote:
Great picture!

I love the way she was done.

5/5

This is actually the first pic that Havraha colored for me. I loved it so much that I have sent all of my new pics to him for coloring. He is very talented.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.