What ever happened to Becky Gable?
posted05/13/2011 05:00 AM (UTC)by
Ghostwolf
What ever happend to Becky Gable, actress who played Kitana/Mileena/Jade.....(and so on) in UMK3? What interests me is that she did these roles in just one game and then simply faded away into the "background" without many people know about this actress, unlike Katalin Zamiar who has her own fitness business running in the Chicago area (I think) and very well know IMO, so is this Becky Gable a real life actress, martial artist, fitness instructor or otherwise? More information are welcome.
sonicherosfan1
10/02/2005 09:00 PM (UTC)
I found this information off a model website and it has her bio.....

Eyes: Brown Height: 5' 6''
Hair Dark Brown Weight: 110
Age 30 Three Words: Fun, People Person, Outgoing
Bio:
I am Rebecca Gable (call me Becca for short). I'm born and raised in Grand Rapids, MI. I am a Libra. I have a twin brother who is married with four children! I have an older sister, also married with two children. I'm the last one not married and no kids... all in good time. I love my family, we are all very close. I spoil my nieces and nephews and they love me. I grew up with lots of dogs- love them and hope to own one myself someday soon just not now because I'm never home and wouldn't be able to give it enough attention. I will buy a little chihuahua when I can- I'm obsessed with them! I enjoy working out, doing yoga (beginner), I love to dance (I danced for 15 years: tap, ballet and jazz with civic theater in college), now I just dance for fun, I love music- it's good for the soul and always makes me feel good! My favorite is "house, R & B, and dance". I currently live in Chicago, Illinois. I went to Illinois Institute of Art and graduated with a BA in Fashion Marketing and Management. I loved the city and decided to move there permanently. I'm still only a three hour drive from Mom and Dad (Daddy's little girl). I started working an internship at Elite Model Mgmt. and choreographing runway shows after college and that led to me modeling myself which is what I do full time now. I am with Ford Models in Chicago. I do mostly commercial print/ catalog and just started acting. I recently shot my first commercial for Famour Footwear. I really want to get more into acting. I am actually taking acting classes and scene study to improve and want to do TV/Film and Independent Films. The most fun job I ever did was a video game- Mortal Kombat III, I play Kitana! (It's a violent karate game where I kick some serious ass! Excuse my French.) It was so cool! I can't wait to show my kids some day! So of course- MK3 is my favorite video game too! If you ask my parents they will say they love the maternity print jobs I did (of course they stuffed my belly). I think my dad still has it on his refrigerator at home just waiting for the day his last baby gets married and has babies! hee hee. His favorite is the Gerber ad I did for Latin America. I don't do much maternity anymore- mostly catalog stuff: Serta, Kohls, etc. About men: I love ethnic guys- tall, dark, handsome. Has to have a sense of humor and good values and love his mother! I love to cook for guys. I like to try to make healthy low-fat meals that still taste great! In the future I want to eventually get married and have a family although currently I'm very focused on my career and don't want to rush anything. I see myself continuing modeling and acting more. I'd love to land a TV show and do some independent films. Someday I can see myself opening a gym- I lvoe to work out and I've always wanted to own my own business. I would love to act on a soap opera. I don't like drama in real life but it would be fun to act like a diva on TV! hee hee. I'm so happy to be here and talking way too much now- thanks again!
Sub-Zero_7th
10/02/2005 11:49 PM (UTC)
Well, she sounds very nice to me. wink Thanks for the info. glasses
Ghostwolf
10/04/2005 03:32 PM (UTC)
Thank you very much sonicheroesfan1 for your info, hard to believe she's still single ..... smilesmile

BTW is that her photo at the bottom of your message? Just wondering.
sonicherosfan1
10/04/2005 07:28 PM (UTC)
No its a pic of morgan webb,but there are alot of pictures of Gable on the website i found the info on.
p-chronic
12/07/2005 06:14 PM (UTC)
what's the link of where you got the info?
kombatking55
12/07/2005 09:55 PM (UTC)

sonicherosfan1 Wrote:Three Words: Fun, People Person, Outgoing

thats 4 words
KoreanShin
12/16/2005 05:00 AM (UTC)
p-chronic Wrote:
what's the link of where you got the info?

Some greedy people don't want to credit the links. ¬¬

http://hawaiiantropicgirls.com/model.php?modelID=1076547135

Enjoy :)
Sub-Zero_7th
12/16/2005 05:13 AM (UTC)
Wow!! wow I know she looked good in MKT, but damn, that's hot! grin
Jerrod
About Me
MKO Moderator, Story Writer, Actor
Signature by Pred
12/16/2005 05:49 AM (UTC)
Man, I bet the guys on the filming set were drooling when they saw her in the ninja costume...
Sub-Zero_X
12/28/2005 09:53 PM (UTC)
Jerrod Wrote:
Man, I bet the guys on the filming set were drooling when they saw her in the ninja costume...

Thats for sure xD
granny_maniac
03/26/2011 07:22 PM (UTC)
Hi guys!
I'm a HUGE FAN of BECKY GABLE.

KoreanShin posted a link to a bikini gallery.

Unfotunately that gallery has been deleted from the site. There is only one archive page with a very small photo of Becky.
[url]http://www.pageant.com/hawaiiantropic-us2004/page2.htm[/url]

If anybody still has those photos of her in bikini saved on computer, PLEASE, upload them and post the links here!

Thank you!
reptile88
04/05/2011 06:34 AM (UTC)
I could post the pics of Becky....but you bumped a 6 years thread,so you loose.
Meeeeb
05/13/2011 05:00 AM (UTC)
She's a CEO for Enve Models LLC, and still models. She's still looking great for her age.

http://www.envemodels.com/

http://envemodels.com/aboutsmilesmile
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.