SEKTOR: Provided by Pat Sentman (Amazing)
posted09/24/2004 02:20 AM (UTC)by
queve
From http://www.mortalkombataustralia.com:

Pat Sentman has provided another one of his new artwork that he completed just a few hours ago. One of his favourite characters known as Sektor was his creation this time around.

It is a fake bio screen he is hoping MK will use in MK Deception. We hope you enjoy this extraordinary piece of Artwork exclusive to Mortal Kombat Australia.com.

*****Im not sure but it looks like Pat Sentman has some contact with Midway or something. I dont know, but that pic is amazing!!! I would love it if Sektor looked like that in the game.

All credit goes to Yanden and 1 of the best Mk sites around:

www.mortalkombataustralia.com
TheOne5590
09/07/2004 07:16 PM (UTC)
BEST.PICTURE.EVER.

i dont even like sektor that much, but he looks great in this pic, i hope hes in MK7 or MKD as a super unlockable grin
SubScorpTile
09/07/2004 07:26 PM (UTC)
whose pat sentman?
WikedKlown00
09/07/2004 07:31 PM (UTC)

SubScorpTile Wrote:
whose pat sentman?

queve
09/07/2004 07:36 PM (UTC)

WikedKlown00 Wrote:

SubScorpTile Wrote:
whose pat sentman?

I have no idea. :-/

The pic reminds me of Spiderman a bit, but it still rocks!
Libra
09/07/2004 07:39 PM (UTC)
that picture is awesome, i wish Sektor look like that. its different from Cyrax looks. cool, i like it the story also.
MoodyShooter
About Me

Dedicated, hopeless...Li Mei fan.

09/07/2004 08:11 PM (UTC)
The look of the character is very good but I really don't like the story at all. I'd rather if Sektor stayed as a powerful and evil wild card like the Red Dragon to battle the Lin Kuei than have him be "OMG!!1! teh death machine!!11!1one!!!"
-A-nubis
09/07/2004 08:22 PM (UTC)
damn that sector is really cool :D and the storyline as well
queve
09/07/2004 10:44 PM (UTC)

The_Truth Wrote:
The look of the character is very good but I really don't like the story at all. I'd rather if Sektor stayed as a powerful and evil wild card like the Red Dragon to battle the Lin Kuei than have him be "OMG!!1! teh death machine!!11!1one!!!"

I do think the bio could use a little work but its not that bad.

BUt I agree, I hop ethey focus more on his Tekunin clan, his earth invasion, and please, stop sending characters to hell!

Its boring already, they always escape...
Upgrade2
09/08/2004 01:06 AM (UTC)
i think if sektor came back in deception looking like that he might be able to make his way to my favorite mk character
balkcsiaboot
09/08/2004 01:29 AM (UTC)
That is fucking bad ass.

By the way queve, your signature pic is awesome.
krsx66
09/08/2004 02:32 AM (UTC)
I'm a big fan of Sektor anyway, but that pic f'ckin OWNS!!!

The bio couldnt be right anyways, as Sub Zero has been stranded in Outworld since MKDA, and the Tekunin are taking (or have taken) over Japan.

But man, if he looked like that in the game...

I was hoping Sektor would have a new look in Deception, but from the look of one of the Prison pics, they just coloured Cyrax's MKDA model red. That pic is exactly what I would hope Sektor to look like in the game!
Goddamn!!

If they made Sektor look like that in MK: D, I would be VERY happy!!

Fuckin' amazing!!!

The bio is damn sweet too!
Born-Again-Vampire
About Me

Anything war can do, peace can do better.
09/08/2004 11:22 AM (UTC)
Wow, what a great find. That's really cool.
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
09/08/2004 05:20 PM (UTC)
Awesome! They need to use that look!
queve
09/08/2004 07:34 PM (UTC)

blacksaibot Wrote:
That is fucking bad ass.

By the way queve, your signature pic is awesome.

Thanks bro! A very nice and talented friend did it for me, she is sachmis. grin She rocks!
yanden
About Me

Mortal Kombat Australia.com Join the Fight...Down Under!

http://www.mortalkombataustralia.com

09/11/2004 03:06 PM (UTC)
Pat sentman is an artist who loves MK and had some of his artwork in the MKDA Krypt after he won a competition. He is a worldwide recognised artist and loves to work on MK Art. His art is exclusive to my site Mortal Kombat Australia.com where we will be showcasing all art he creates. New one to come soon.

A little hint though. The background in the artwork above of Sektor is one Pat hopes the MK Team will use in MKD. We're also hoping they will use Pat's storyline in the bio for Sektor in MKD.

But only time will tell. You can see more of his art on my site.
PhoenixWinterborn
09/11/2004 06:05 PM (UTC)
O..M..G..This pic PWN3D just about everything on this site! I would LOVE to see Sektor like that! The palette swap cyber-ninjas do get kinda old, so this is a refreshing change! 10/10
DMitch
09/11/2004 06:14 PM (UTC)
Very... very... cool indeed.
AL_NAR_ASWAD
09/12/2004 01:34 PM (UTC)
it looks cool as hell but way too much like spiderman. maybe he needs some more dark red and black mixed in
queve
09/24/2004 02:16 AM (UTC)

AL_NAR_ASWAD Wrote:
it looks cool as hell but way too much like spiderman. maybe he needs some more dark red and black mixed in

Thats exactly what I thought the first time I saw the pic, yet, teh concept looks amazing and has potential.
[tBR]Ghost
09/24/2004 02:20 AM (UTC)
That is an awsome pick, thanks for bringing it here
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.