Missing contentstream instance
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
TheElderGodOfIce
06/06/2003 10:58 PM (UTC)
Sweet, cant wait to get it in August
Shinnox
06/07/2003 04:13 AM (UTC)
the release date has always been august hasnt it?..ign has had it listed for august for a while now.
TheElderGodOfIce
06/07/2003 05:35 PM (UTC)

scorpio Wrote:
the release date has always been august hasnt it?..ign has had it listed for august for a while now.

No, it was August, then Sep.,then Nov., and now August!
Shinnox
06/08/2003 05:31 PM (UTC)
every time i ever read anything about it, its always been august 25.
JinPao
06/12/2003 03:16 PM (UTC)
Personally I thought that MK:DA rocked, but Where is Noob Saibot? Every one I know that is a gamer loves that guy.I think in the tournament edition,
He should be resurrected once again to continue kombat with a new style.
TheElderGodOfIce
06/12/2003 07:16 PM (UTC)

JinPao Wrote:
Personally I thought that MK:DA rocked, but Where is Noob Saibot? Every one I know that is a gamer loves that guy.I think in the tournament edition,
He should be resurrected once again to continue kombat with a new style.

Noob is in it, he is a secret character! SO is Sektor!
LILERIC
About Me

-lileric

07/16/2003 06:45 PM (UTC)
hey mortal kombat video game is new add game boy advance and game boy advance sp like good fight to know
]0MBAT Wrote:

In our continuing coverage of Mortal Kombat: Tournament Edition, we now bring you an updated version of the MKTE ad already being displayed in certain gaming magazines. Ad #2 is pretty much the same, but it does give us some great news: The game's release date is now August, 2003. This is excellent for Game Boy Advance owners, who have only a 2 month wait till its release.

MK5.ORG would like to once again thank our sources at Midway Games for providing us with the latest ad!

Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.