Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

05/24/2018 03:20 AM (UTC)
[Killswitch] Wrote:
Feels good not watching this week's RAW.

Wish I could say the same...
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
05/25/2018 06:16 AM (UTC)
What if Bobby Lashley is Sister Abigail?

WWE has been so much worse in recent memory, but it is amazing how much air they've let out of the balloon since a pretty decent Mania.
Detox
About Me

05/25/2018 03:39 PM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
What if Bobby Lashley is Sister Abigail?

WWE has been so much worse in recent memory, but it is amazing how much air they've let out of the balloon since a pretty decent Mania.

He did happen to appear after Abigail was purged...BOOK IT!

And yeah, I think we all expect a post wrestlemania lul, but good lord.
Detox
About Me

06/02/2018 12:02 AM (UTC)
Excited for the Seth Rollins vs Elias match at MITB. Both guys are on a damn roll. The IC title is custom made for a guy like Elias and Rollins should be in the universal title picture anyway. Give them a short feud, put the IC title on Elias(the accompanying songs will be amazing) and let Rollins conquer the beast.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

06/02/2018 04:48 PM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:
Excited for the Seth Rollins vs Elias match at MITB. Both guys are on a damn roll. The IC title is custom made for a guy like Elias and Rollins should be in the universal title picture anyway. Give them a short feud, put the IC title on Elias(the accompanying songs will be amazing) and let Rollins conquer the beast.

I agree 100. Both are on top of their games respectively and I do want Rollins to chase that top belt now. He's done great in the mid card and I feel it's just time to put him back in the title scene.

Elias is just awesome. Always liked the guy even in NXT. I'm really surprised he's gotten over as much as he has and it's kinda surreal really. Just didn't think it'd go as well as it has and I'm happy for him.
Detox
About Me

06/19/2018 01:57 AM (UTC)
It should have been Elias...

Detox
About Me

06/20/2018 05:35 PM (UTC)
Leon "Vader" White, dead at 63 due to heart failure/pneumonia.

Sad to see him go. The man was THE heel back in the early 90's. One of the most dominant big men wherever he wrestled. Not to mention a legitimate bad ass(man pushed his eye back into his skull after it popped out during his infamous match with Stan Hansen). Truly deserving of a Hall of Fame bid(how is fucking Kid Rock in the HOF and Vader couldn't even make it in while he was alive?).

R.I.P., sir. Thanks for the memories.
Detox
About Me

11/03/2018 01:03 AM (UTC)
Brock Lesnar...again!? Fucking hell.
Maverick_Hunter_V
11/18/2018 08:04 PM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:
Brock Lesnar...again!? Fucking hell.

This is truly the darkest timeline
TheOneAndOnlyDemonKing
About Me

There you go, finding a hidden advantage in an unfortunate circumstance; using pain to take you to the next level. Those are the things that turn players into kings.

12/12/2018 11:35 AM (UTC)
anyone here collect figs? i have this idea that what wwe should do is start a vintage collection ( similar to hasbro and star wars) where they would put out retro wcw stuff like toys video games ect . i just hate the idea the IP sitting on a shelf somewhere when theres a demand for it.

id love a wcw game every two years
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
01/28/2019 03:45 AM (UTC)

So... Is Braun Strowman winning the dude's Rumble, or what?

Mick-Lucifer
About Me

01/28/2019 05:26 AM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer

So... Is Braun Strowman winning the dude's Rumble, or what?

Or what! Seth Rollins won.

Mick-Lucifer
About Me

01/30/2019 03:44 AM (UTC)Edited 01/30/2019 03:50 AM (UTC)

Dean Ambrose leaving WWE shortly after WrestleMania when his contract expires in April

He is expected to finish up shortly after WrestleMania, although it’s possible WWE would write him out of storylines sooner. This could explain why he was rather unceremoniously eliminated from the Royal Rumble on Sunday night and did a clean job to Seth Rollins on TV on Raw last night.

Sources tell PWTorch that Ambrose has been long frustrated with the creative direction of his character and reached a breaking point recently. He’s indicated to WWE management this weekend he’s not interested in negotiating further and made it clear this isn’t about trying to get more money. One of his colleagues on the roster, when asked tonight about Dean’s demeanor lately and if there were any signs of discontent, said “he’s pretty much impossible to read.” He added, though, that Dean “hates hokey sh–” and, since so much of his character has been portrayed as hokey in the last few years, he’s not surprised that would have built up frustration leading to a breaking point.

Explains a few things.

firesnake
01/31/2019 03:26 AM (UTC)

It's meh to me. Dean was never really a favorite of mine. I hope where ever he goes he's happy with. But the character never clicked with me

Detox
About Me

02/28/2019 02:51 PM (UTC)

It’s 2019 and Kofi Kingston is in the world title picture. Maybe this is a new era.

firesnake
04/01/2019 07:40 AM (UTC)

I feel like this is the most least interesting Mainia ever. I might skip over this one

Mick-Lucifer
About Me

01/26/2020 03:23 PM (UTC)

Anybody checking back in for the Royal Rumble? Who've you got?

I've got no idea, but I'm tipping Vasquez to eliminated Lesnar. Maybe The Miz wins (with Danielson as champ)?

Mick-Lucifer
About Me

01/31/2020 10:13 AM (UTC)

Waaaayyyyy off. Good result, though! ICYMI:

Drew McIntyre won the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match

After 10 years over two stints in WWE, Drew McIntyre will finally receive the championship opportunity he’s always coveted, and it will come on The Grandest Stage of Them All after winning the 2020 Men’s Royal Rumble Match.

Zelina Vega Enters WWE Royal Rumble as Sindel

The lines between Mortal Kombat and World Wrestling Entertainment blurred at today's annual Royal Rumble pay per view event. Wrestler Zelina Vega entered the rumble match at #25 dressed as one of the hottest Mortal Kombat 11 DLC characters: Sindel!

m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

07/09/2020 02:08 AM (UTC)

Masr
08/07/2023 11:36 PM (UTC)Edited 08/07/2023 11:58 PM (UTC)

Mortal Kombat? No. It was more like Tribal Combat (for the main event) at SummerSlam 2023, without Nightwolf.

Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.