Complete Outrage for Shaq-Fu Fans
posted06/29/2018 02:48 PM (UTC)by
ErmackDaddy
About Me

Thanks redman for the sig!

Sorry, I have to vent this. If the mods deem this as spam, close it. But i have to express my outrage at this here website. Clickity Click

I think this is a very, VERY selfish endeavor. Especially for those of us who legitimately enjoy this game, but can't find it. It really pisses me off, and I will be writing a hateful email, or two.

Post your thoughts. What if someone tried this with an old favorite of yours? Has anyone done this? Do you agree with this website? Comment.
nsobo
About Me

06/13/2006 02:42 AM (UTC)
LMAO
soulwaker
About Me

Love is the Energy that powers the conscience of the Soul. Take a leap of Faith, fight evil and still be safe. (♥The Way Home♥) Http://TheWayHomeOrFaceTheFire.info/
Http://JahTruth.net/

06/13/2006 02:47 AM (UTC)
ErmackDaddy Wrote:
Sorry, I have to vent this. If the mods deem this as spam, close it. But i have to express my outrage at this here website. Clickity Click

I think this is a very, VERY selfish endeavor. Especially for those of us who legitimately enjoy this game, but can't find it. It really pisses me off, and I will be writing a hateful email, or two.

Post your thoughts. What if someone tried this with an old favorite of yours? Has anyone done this? Do you agree with this website? Comment.

I can't believe people would go to so much trouble to try and destroy a game, just because they didn't like it. You're absolutely right, ErmacDaddy, they are just being selfish.
They did that with the Atari version of ET, where they buried all of the copies that no-one bought in a land-fill. It's a senseless waste. wink
MyQueenSindel
06/13/2006 03:15 AM (UTC)
omg..... I have that game! When my grandmas neighbors were moving they gave us some games. One game, which had no cover, the sticker was peeled off, took my interest. I playerd it, and that was it! I recognize it because that Mephis guy used to scare the shit outta me cuz I was really young. wow. what a blast from the past
tgrant
About Me
Project MKK: Coming soon...

Currently working on: MKD & MKA - The One Ring Theory
06/13/2006 05:15 PM (UTC)
Rofl! I find it funny because I absolutely hate the game!

This statement from the site:

Shaq probably has forgotten he ever created this game. Shaq-Fu has to be the worst fighting game in the history of fighting games.

I would definitely say it is!

But I agree what they're doing shouldn't be done. But it's funny as hell. i wish they'd gotten to the copy I borrowed. tongue
takermk
06/13/2006 05:23 PM (UTC)
Shaq-Fu was funny. But I did always like that green guy, he looked cool.
ErmackDaddy
About Me

Thanks redman for the sig!

06/13/2006 06:22 PM (UTC)
tgrant Wrote:
Rofl! I find it funny because I absolutely hate the game!

This statement from the site:

Shaq probably has forgotten he ever created this game. Shaq-Fu has to be the worst fighting game in the history of fighting games.

I would definitely say it is!

But I agree what they're doing shouldn't be done. But it's funny as hell. i wish they'd gotten to the copy I borrowed. tongue

Can you honestly tell me you think Shaq-Fu was a worse game, than say.. Pit Fighter? Or Celebrity Death match?
killerkill87
06/13/2006 06:35 PM (UTC)
LMAO i remember this game. I find it funny the site. This game was ok but now i m going to get a copy n play it just to piss off the ppl of the site.
SmokeNc-017
About Me
art by fear-sAs
06/13/2006 07:12 PM (UTC)
I can honestly say that Shaq-Fu was one of the most nausiating games in existence. The game was so bad, it made me physically ill. And what's worse is that they came out with a sequel on the Saturn.
slimjimSLIM
About Me

r.i.p nujabes

06/14/2006 02:39 AM (UTC)
ROMS anyone?
s02178
06/14/2006 02:42 AM (UTC)
slimjimSLIM Wrote:
ROMS anyone?

dude watch out im pretty sure ur not alowwed to request roms
mkflegend
06/14/2006 02:59 AM (UTC)
WOW LMAO, I wasn't even aware of a Shaq-Fu fighting game.Tells ya what kind of an impression it left on people.
DrCube
06/14/2006 05:33 AM (UTC)
Shaq-Fu is the shit.
Master_Chief
06/14/2006 05:52 AM (UTC)
I just downloaded the rom.

Fuckin amazing!smile
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

06/14/2006 06:44 AM (UTC)
Hey, I member this game, in my circle it was viewed as kind of the hold over game until the next big shit came out. I never bought it though. For god's sake it's named Shaq-Fu. I realized early, that it was just a ploy to make some money off super-stardom. I don't think it was the worse fighting game.... but it's in the bottom five or ten. Hmmm.....That was a blast from the past. The graphics and stuff were alrrright/different for the time it was released in. I personally was always indifferent about it. Still am. We played it for a short period......that is all
wrdlfe21version21
06/14/2006 07:07 AM (UTC)
Wow never played it before but it reminds me of that Bruce Lee game for the Sega!
slimjimSLIM
About Me

r.i.p nujabes

06/17/2006 01:49 AM (UTC)
I wasn't requesting.
The-One
About Me

06/17/2006 02:09 PM (UTC)
I saw a copy for the snes in a bargin bin today, made me laugh. Almost considered buying it to send to them.
nobrainer
06/17/2006 04:28 PM (UTC)
They need to make John Cleese Kung Fu.
Shinnox
06/17/2006 05:38 PM (UTC)
ummmm.....nm
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
05/06/2014 07:34 PM (UTC)
- Shaq Fu Sequel Somehow Raises Over $450K in Crowdfunding

It took 8 years, but the balance is being restored.
Torchia
05/06/2014 10:11 PM (UTC)
soulwaker Wrote:
...They did that with the Atari version of ET, where they buried all of the copies that no-one bought in a land-fill. It's a senseless waste. wink

This is also funny. Who'd have thought we'd actually be digging up those ET games eight years later.

Edit: Thanks for linking that. I was on mobile. Haha.
FROID
About Me

05/07/2014 02:57 AM (UTC)
Damnit! I was hoping it would be a 1-on-1 fighter
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
12/03/2015 05:14 AM (UTC)
- Shaq Promises Shaq Fu Surprise For The Game Awards

haq was confirmed as a guest for The Game Awards recently, and it looks like he will be there to share something about Shaq Fu during the show.

Despite our insistence that you probably shouldn't help fund it, Shaquille O'Neal (Kazaam, basketball) and developer Big Deez Productions ran a successful IndieGoGo campaign in 2014, but we haven't heard much about the game, titled Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn, since then. According to a recent tweet from the basketball player/actor/musician/police officer/author, he will be at The Game Awards to share, "a little Shaq Fu surprise."

Y'know, I'd managed to completely forget about this...
Blade4693
12/06/2015 12:17 AM (UTC)
I still have my fully working copy and I wont ever get rid of it (or any of my sega games) but has anyone seen the new one? That's the one that needs to go, its not even a fighter really lol
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.