New Spawn Movie?
posted11/08/2018 03:44 AM (UTC)by
Hydro
About Me

The Storm Has Returned...
Realm of Khaos

I heard in another thread they were making a new Spawn movie. If this is true can anybody give me a good source of info, and IMBB doesn't count because they don't know crap. Thanks.
NeedlesKane
05/02/2004 05:35 PM (UTC)
I've read about it a while back in an Official Playstation Magazine. I think it's called Re-Spawned or something like that, and it will be much darker then the earlier "crap-movie". It may even be animated! *thank God
ReptileHumpedU
05/02/2004 06:53 PM (UTC)
If you want to know whats the latest news, go to Spawn.com and check out the forums and read what's new.
Hydro
About Me

The Storm Has Returned...
Realm of Khaos

05/02/2004 08:39 PM (UTC)
Thanks guys.
giglifan
05/03/2004 04:02 PM (UTC)
The original movie wasn't all that good,
|Cham|
About Me

Setup85.com

05/03/2004 05:08 PM (UTC)
I hope this is true smile
manny86
05/03/2004 11:54 PM (UTC)
I was looking foward to the first, I was rather disapointed, they always seem to lighten up movies based on comics furious The sequel to Spawn has been in the run for about 3, maybe even 4 years already.... when I first read about it at some upcoming movies site, it described it a bit. Supposedly it's going to be much more darker (if it makes/made it that far) and it'll be based around the 2 cops...(forgot their names) Spawn will make appearances though...
SpeedRacer
05/04/2004 05:33 AM (UTC)
ive been waiting for a new spawn movie for ages, i didnt think the first movie was that bad but i cant really remember it anyway i hope they do bring out a new one but if its gonna be made around those 2 cop guys i dunno sounds disapointing already
MajinTsung
About Me

I'm not the Monster

05/04/2004 07:23 PM (UTC)
With Blade and The Punisher being more graphic and whatnot not only should the new Spawn movie be more violent and dark, so should MK3 the movie...
manny86
05/05/2004 10:18 AM (UTC)
Don't get me wrong, the first was okay I guess, it was little comic relief scense such as John Leguizamo singing, then a balloon pops out, his head gets small and his face is on the balloon furious They can seriously do without the crappy humor, if all does go according to plan I hope they have the same dark mood as the cartoon did...

On a diff. note, I really hope they make that Silent Hill movie the way it was supposed to be.... the fact that they said they had to edit it to where it wouldn't be so scary was pure b/s...
mkflegend
09/03/2005 03:22 AM (UTC)
I was just wondering, if anyone is ever going to make another Spawn movie.I mean i know the first one disappointed some, but i have seen a hell of a lot worse.

Does anyone know why they haven't made another one or have any speculation on it?

Also, i wouldn't mind seeing another movie, i'm not a spawn fan at all, but i liked the idea.smile
cartmansp
09/03/2005 03:28 AM (UTC)
I actually liked the first movie. It'd be great to see what they can do with the current movie special effects though...

I'd also like to see a Spawn game that doesn't suck balls. It could be an action adventure type game with badass graphics and awesome gameplay. But for now, the only way I can kick digital ass with Spawn is through my Xbox copy of Soul Calibur 2...
mkflegend
09/03/2005 03:32 AM (UTC)
Perhaps they can make a new spawn game that plays like the new Hulk game, thats pretty nice, well i liked it anyway.

But, the special effects in the first movie were pretty nice as well, now it can only be better.smile
devilkiller
09/04/2005 12:32 AM (UTC)
I loved the first spawn movie I hope they put redemer in the next one.
Peace.
RUFIX
About Me

http://rufix.deviantart.com/

09/04/2005 12:46 AM (UTC)
I don't know about an other movie, but they are making another cartoon. Visit SPAWN.COM to check it out.grin
fraysol
About Me
09/04/2005 12:48 AM (UTC)
you can check this out... its going to be a cg like movie

Spawn 2 (2006) info
|Cham|
About Me

Setup85.com

09/04/2005 12:49 AM (UTC)
I hope so! I love Spawn zomfg.
Coltess
09/04/2005 01:00 AM (UTC)
hey buddy this is amortal kombat site so talk about mk crap for brains
TheKrypt
09/04/2005 01:10 AM (UTC)
coltess Wrote:
hey buddy this is amortal kombat site so talk about mk crap for brains

You made me spit my food out.
mkflegend
09/04/2005 01:23 AM (UTC)
coltess you won't last very long on this site if you keep up that shit there buddy.*cough*, it's called a general topic, you can talk about anything here genius, learn to read kid.

Stop trying to start shit before a mod sees your post.

Another CGI movie huh??i might check that out.
munkeystiiyle
About Me

im your huckleberry....

09/04/2005 01:55 AM (UTC)
you know i wuldnt mind another spawn movie but video game movies have a history of not bieng half as good as video games or cmics they came from...(ex double dragons) but also those movies made back then didnt have the special effects we have now (mk,mariobrothers!,spawn)
munkeystiiyle
About Me

im your huckleberry....

09/04/2005 01:57 AM (UTC)
o and coltess thats why this forum is under GENERAL DISCUSSION key wurd GENERAL......ok just so were clear
SkeletonofSociety
09/04/2005 04:18 AM (UTC)
The sequel to the first Spawwn movie was indirectly brought up at an Evangelion panel I attended at Otakon 2005 and this is what was said:

"For those of you wondering what the chances of the Evangelion movie coming out soon just refer to what has happened with the sequel to Spawn. A sequel was first brought up after the popularity of the first Blade movie (this was prior to both X-Men and Spider-man being released). And it hasn't moved much farther since."

Now McFarlane is saying he's going to finally sit down and write a script. So we'll see if it goes any farther than that probably by the end of the year.
Garlador
09/04/2005 08:55 PM (UTC)
There has been talk of the next Spawn movie, about taking their time and "getting it right." Personally, I had mixed feelings about the first one. I thought it was nice and dark and all, but it seemed too silly for the material it was supposed to cover, especially when contrasted against the superior HBO cartoon series. The PG-13 rating really hurt it, and even the R-rated DVD is actually PG-13 level at best. The special effects either blew me away or took me right out of the movie (good effects: violator & spawn cape; bad effects: hell and the-huge-chihuahua-Malbolgia). The pacing seemed off too. Spawn spent too much time as some action star and less like the brooding predator he's supposed to be. Still, bring on the sequel.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
05/30/2018 03:40 PM (UTC)
- Jamie Foxx to Star in Todd McFarlane’s New ‘Spawn’ Movie for Blumhouse

Jamie Foxx is set to star in the latest “Spawn” from Todd McFarlane and Blumhouse Productions, sources confirm to Variety.

McFarlane, who created the original comic, is on board to write and direct the pic. He will also produce with Jason Blum.

From attached, to starring in. This thing might actually be happening!
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.