finalfreak1
12/15/2007 07:06 PM (UTC)
Msingh and others with the original MKA not to undermine Ryan_Raidens complete code list, but my codes always works and the list I have to get all relics (I finally remembered what they are called) to unlock all krypt items. To all who hate cheaters 1: First I beat the game then use cheats to fully exploit the game to its fullest. 2: I don't play online and if I did I wouldn't cheat because that would be unfair and not competition. I tried so paste my code list and it was all ran together. If you want me to email the codes or the relics list to you im me and give me your email address. I won't use it for any purpose other than to give you cheats or if we strike up a friedship. smile
Fear_Breaker
About Me

"Blaze rules all! May killer heat waves cosume your soul!".

12/18/2007 01:44 PM (UTC)
I'm still trying hard to find codes where you can replace the fighter's current fighting styles.
Kanna
12/26/2007 06:02 AM (UTC)
We shouldn't encourage cheating here.
yankeefan13
05/17/2008 02:22 AM (UTC)
I dont get it what is AR MAX????
Shan-MK
07/16/2008 06:55 AM (UTC)
I'm asking the same question myself.

Apparently some sort of "cheat device". I've never used such an object, so I'm unfamiliar with them.

Some of these codes seem interesting to me, such as:

Infinite Health/Magic - I suck at Konquest
Infinite Fatality Time - Fatalities are fun

As for Infinite Health in kombat, no.
WARismyname
About Me

GrandMaster of the War klan ^live for blood^

11/06/2008 02:28 AM (UTC)
lots of codes smile
I wanna see the unused KAK items. I rebought MKA(In MK K), because I missed KAK.

As for "cheating", unlocking things gets tedious with multiple memory cards.

I have MKA from MKK, and a PS2 AR Max. All NTSC, North America, Etc...
* These codes register with the AR Max, but freeze with MKA's logo.

Action Replay MAX (Same effects, but DIFFERENT CODES!!)
Mastercode
4Z99-Y6RP-7MEKJ
ANTP-6AQ8-8KMMH
== Profil 1 Codes == Coins 99999 U1WQ-5ZPU-KU96H 6U34-MMYM-BNMB8 VXEK-0FV6-83R8F

Can someone please post any verified, working NTSC PS2 AR Max codes?

Ka-Tra
LordGremlin
01/01/2009 09:29 PM (UTC)
About infinite fatality time... A couple of times I witnessed a bug - when you enter a CAF first combination at the moment, the red bar almost disappeared, there will be no such bar at all during your fatality! Ther's only a number on the screen - fatality moves counter, but there's no bar, and no mk symbol behind the number. I got this bug several times, but still don't know how to get it for sureconfused
MKTerminator84
05/24/2009 06:13 PM (UTC)
I know it's been a while since this post has been active, but I really need AR Max codes for MKA that eliminate the Fatality time. I have looked all over the internet. The codes posted here do not work for my device. I have an AR MAX that is NTSC (North America) and for PS2. I just bought the regular version because I thought the codes would work for it rather than my premium edition. But they don't.

The only problem I have with the game is the fatality timer. That is why I want to eliminate it so that I can create a really good fatality without the timer shutting down on me. I do not play online either, so I would not use them against anyone.

Please, someone help out a fellow gamer.

Thank you.smile
GabrielLima
09/26/2009 01:12 AM (UTC)
lolwow
Sadistic_Freak
12/16/2009 03:17 AM (UTC)
MKTerminator84 Wrote:
I know it's been a while since this post has been active, but I really need AR Max codes for MKA that eliminate the Fatality time. I have looked all over the internet. The codes posted here do not work for my device. I have an AR MAX that is NTSC (North America) and for PS2. I just bought the regular version because I thought the codes would work for it rather than my premium edition. But they don't.

The only problem I have with the game is the fatality timer. That is why I want to eliminate it so that I can create a really good fatality without the timer shutting down on me. I do not play online either, so I would not use them against anyone.

Please, someone help out a fellow gamer.

Thank you.smile

I need the same thing as you do. Infinite fatality time!!! sad
tufgc
02/07/2015 06:13 AM (UTC)
I've never been a fan of cheats. I think it takes away from the purpose of the game. You might as well have a code that will make your character omnipotent. Where's the fun in that?
Pages: 4
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.