Noob Saibot emerges from the darkest region of reality - a region known as the Netherealm. He belongs to a group called the Brothers of the Shadow, and worships an evil and mysterious fallen Elder God. His mission is to spy on the events taking place in the battle between the realms and report back to his enigmatic leaders.
Shadow Toss: Forward, Forward, High Punch.
Teleport Slam: Down, Up.
Fireball: Down, Forward, Low Punch.
Combo 1: High Punch, High Punch, Low Punch, High Kick.
Combo 2: Low Kick, Low Kick, Low Kick, Low Kick.
Combo 3: High Punch, High Punch, Down + Low Punch, Low Kick.
* Fatality 1: (Sweep) Back, Back, Forward, Forward, High Kick.
* Fatality 2: (Close) Hold Block, Down, Down, Up, Run.
* Animality: (Close) Back, Forward, Back, Forward, High Kick.
Babality: Forward, Forward, Forward, Low Punch.
* Friendship: Forward, Forward, Back, High Punch.
Stage Fatalities: Forward, Down, Forward, Block.
* Brutality: High Punch, Low Kick, Low Punch, Block, Low Kick, High Kick, High Punch, Low Punch, Block, Low Kick, High Kick.
At first a passive observer, Noob Saibot would soon receive orders to side with the evil Emperor Shao Kahn. Saibot's leaders in the Netherrealm want him to join Kahn's battle to gain his trust and to gain entrance into the Earth Realm.
When Kahn drops his guard, Noob Saibot is ordered to attack. With both the Earth Realm and the Outworld's Emperor defeated, the fallen Elder God known as Shinnok can take both realms and gain the power he needs to strike back at the Elder God who banished him into the Netherrealm.
This Ending appears only in UMK3 for Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo and MKTrilogy (all versions).
* These finishers can't be performed in the arcade and Sega Saturn versions of UMK3
- In the arcade and Sega Saturn versions of UMK3, Noob Saibot is playable with external cheats.